PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In what way it is possible to get rid of obsession? Already began to develop...

Irina
24.08.2004, 17:49
In what way it is possible to get rid of obsession? Already began to develop the plan of its or her exercise, idea in itself terrible, and all time turns in a head, constantly is present. To carry out it or her both I do not want, and I can not. How to be switched, forget, get rid?

Explorer
25.08.2004, 17:40
ak it is not banal, to get or start another, but more pleasant obsession which in kajf will embody in zhizn-)

Irina
26.08.2004, 00:47
.. Tried or tasted, it is impossible, that idea negative and she gets the best, t. e. Always crosses out all positive ideas. I became as a matter of fact raboj-yet ispolnju-not I can get rid. Turns out nothing can do or make roll down or slide to this or thus negative, she dominates, she is stronger and glavnee only. Here so likely also become maniacs.

The anonym
28.08.2004, 04:56
And what for idea?

Irina
31.08.2004, 02:43
. .izbavitsja from the person... To steal or....

The anonym
01.09.2004, 06:45
And game costs or stands svech? Or it really obsession.

Tusenka
03.09.2004, 07:03
I do not know, that psychologists will tell or say, but at me were shrodnye ideas. I detjalah represented to all, as I shall finish with objectionable to me the person. But likely, the thirst of revenge I realized all vsvoih imaginations, to me stanovidlos it is easier, and in reality it would not be desirable anything bad to do or make.

Irina
04.09.2004, 07:39
.. .hochetsja to destroy this person... Sometimes simply I catch myself on an idea, that already I go to execute, arms or hand are scratched in an anticipation of disappearance or eradication of this person and me, I think, it becomes easier without this or thus hated to me than the face, and physical disposal. First I thought that such ideas happen on a hungry stomach, then, that in critical days... Ate tried to distract much, a saw calming or abirritating, not strong... The Idea became dull or was blunted, but not for a long time, desire nuances came back and proceeded to be perfected... Has now reached or achieved apogee... But I continue to calm or abirritate sebja-it is impossible... It is impossible... .no all is more weak and it is not more convincing... I in a panic

Ariana
07.09.2004, 20:49
And the reasons for similar disposal are? For what vynenavidite this person??

Irina
09.09.2004, 07:37
.. The reason is... And very real... I wish to understand whence in me so much for me not characteristic not inherent negative qualities... Can constant peremalyvanie the same ideas have brought down a positive spirit of my person. .vyshli black ideas outside and as them again to tire out or drive back

Irina
10.09.2004, 06:34
.. Has found affirmatsii on everyone den-a pardon. .da, it agree it is necessary to forgive or excuse, but HOW it to make? What it is necessary to make to forgive or excuse? I go and repeat these or it affirmatsii a week, and rezultat-negative. .dazhe not zero....

Emotion
13.09.2004, 07:08
Irina, will suffice to beat around the bush, spread, what's the matter?

Lerchik
15.09.2004, 07:44
Ira, at you rich imagination, try to not go in cycles in the imaginations in the moment of physical destruction, and try to scroll Membranula or film forward and to present, that this person already is not present. What feelings at you will arise? To you it becomes easier or on the contrary, you will be captured with horror from that comprehension, what you have crossed feature? And in general it is necessary izbavljatsja not from the person, and from that monster who now lives in your soul...

Ariana
17.09.2004, 01:58
You - to mine do not wish to get rid of the obsession. In fact idle time: it for the beginning to tell here on what your hatred is based or founded;established. In fact that you state the experiences and motives for this purpose you already facilitate the status. In fact all over again there is a situation, and then your reaction to it or her. And how it is possible to ask advice or council not rasskryvaja completely the experiences?

Irina
17.09.2004, 11:42
.. It is really necessary that the person who prevents and to think and live has disappeared physically... It is necessary to be able to be switched. .mozhno to it or this to learn?

The anonym
19.09.2004, 09:55
And how, how he to you prevents to live and breathe????

Irina
19.09.2004, 16:07
.. .soglasna, emotions overflow... I shall try to understand myself telling... About nenavisti-the person to me is indifferent (so it seems to me). .prosto all time you will come across on nego-the person, and with it or him it is necessary to recollect the past unpleasant which is to be forgotten, and he reminds it or him... About "monster" it agree all hundred it does not leave. .ja it or him I arrange, and it is not present me... To move I want...

Ariana
23.09.2004, 06:16
Oh, and reticent you, madam. What it is possible to understand in such confusion of ideas?

Explorer
24.09.2004, 10:56
I in such drakonih situations am am helped or assisted by the husband. Far not always it is necessary to understand (as he said), that occurs or happens in a head, in ideas, sometimes it is just necessary to throw out, splash out the accumulated adrenaline. And ways for this purpose at all individual, to that has enough to look or see of that in a window with ennogo a floor, to that that in a disco to come off, that that with parachute to jump (br...) At least if all is not absolutely started will help or assist.

Open Company-Irina
24.09.2004, 18:31
If vessels tell plainly and to the order in what a problem have written.

The anonym
27.09.2004, 04:02
Give itself a gift, do not take a sin on soul, die this person and all will be remarkable.

The anonym
28.09.2004, 21:24
Yes she has already given herself a gift and essno will receive reciprocal.

Irina
29.09.2004, 18:27
Thanks that respond, for your unindifference...
Situation banal: the husband t has left. To. Children have grown, the wife old, unpromising. Has left us in its or his house: its or his mother, me and the younger daughter. I all joint life was engaged in the house, and the husband earned. Senior rents the apartment, the family; with younger attitudes or relations very tense if is not rude and is not insolent, is silent. At its or his mother appreciable loss of memory, but not lying. The son comes to her every Saturday, collects the friends at me on kitchen or cuisine and stories about its or his travel begin, how much he has earned and where spent earned. All this is accompanied at the best by tea drinking, and more often a wide feast. Products brought itself earlier, but then this practice has stopped. Sometimes left money for a facilities or an economy, but too has ceased. Senior on wedding has presented money, visors now for purchase of the machine or car for itself, having told or said, " that they peerly are not necessary to all of them while ". Children without habitation and without desire to earn and realize to do or make professional career because there is a rich daddy who speaks, that what for to children to earn, if there is on-a daddy who can always solve any financial problems, that he never forgot them and will not forget, but while with money difficultly. Children see as he lives: builds for itself the house, goes to have a rest and hope, passively, as they too as will live, as the daddy. And when you start to speak them, that is necessary nadejatsja only on yourself and to earn for a life in the answer, that I see all in black light, that if to me have not carried, it does not mean as it or him (children) too will not carry at such to the daddy. And so in occasion of obsession: I wish to clean or remove the person for the sake of which let even adult children leaves without the future... .vot also has expressed... Distinctly or not... Difficultly all. .zaputanno... Briefly it has not so turned out. .no it became easier. Whether .nadolgo?

Open Company-Irina
01.10.2004, 08:52
Why you have given yourselves up as a bad job?
And why to you to not find to itself interesting addicting and when your husband will come on posedelki about you will speak: " And she has left, and will be not fast ". The woman at any age can look or appear attractively, zaintregavovat the man.