PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all! People, help or assist! I married 10 years, at me two children. The husband at men...

The anonym
31.08.2004, 11:43
Greetings to all! People, help or assist! I married 10 years, at me two children. The husband at me good, with the disadvantages, certainly, is boring a little, at home does not help or assist, well and so, on a trifle. Sex after a birth of the child became rare or infrequent, but it or this not especially and it is necessary to me, and he very much gets tired at job - " a syndrome of the businessman ". But here on this background I meet the man which I start to want simply improbably, and he too tests similar feelings to me, we have met it or him 2 years ago, year secretly vtrechalis is rare very much, but after these occurrings I simply flied, and even it seems, have a little fallen in love. Anyway I simply thew, lost reason when he called to me, postponed all business or affairs and met it or him. Never we talked about the future - lived for today. When we were together is a fairy tale, a dream, I was schatliva pobyt with it or him. But.. . I already reasonable person also can understand, that as the lover he is good, but not as the husband or something serious - is not present (he single, children are not present, experience of home life too is not present), therefore I wish to be married for the husband and I do not wish it or him to lose. And then I have become pregnant the second child (from the husband, certainly) when I have told or said to the lover, that we more, probably, shall not meet, he has told or said, well, that you, all will be good. Now my child was born, to him already half a year, that is I did not see the lover of more year, and was not called back. But I can not forget and in a dream he dreams... So it would be desirable to lift the receiver and call, but then all will return, and I and madly want it or this and I do not want. I want, that there was an outlet, do not wish to deceive the husband, I like it or him, but not so ardent love, and as native. Sometimes the temptation to call happens simply insuperable. Well to do or make - that? To live so that on an old age of years was what to recollect or be muzhnej the wife? I already so have got confused...

tusja
03.09.2004, 08:13
In your case when at you children, and with the husband not all is remediless, I WOULD advise TO FORGET THIS PASSION. The family is more important. Especially time you like the husband. Accept that that was as impossible. And that in fact family to destroy so it is easy or light! If you so do not have not enough romanticism and passions, persuade the husband to leave with you (without children) in holiday, probably, there your feelings will be stirred up. Think up something superromantic and unusual.

Natalia
04.09.2004, 00:48
As to memoirs from these adulteries without continuations of memoirs any rather dirty and not heating I throttle. Is better episodes when has acted or arrived "heroically", even to the detriment of personal interests are recollected. And it is necessary to wait a little with renewal of communication or connection even for the sake of the baby, he needs so much your attention. And reasons of hygiene...

The anonym
06.09.2004, 11:27
Easily skazat-it is complex or difficult to make. I very much understand you ((

Sergey
06.09.2004, 23:13
I can advise one: to understand, that in a life it is necessary to pay for all.

T.T.
10.09.2004, 14:07
You deceive yourselves, that wish to forget. Our memoirs exist in us until we allow them to exist. Admit fairly to yourself that you want. I agree with interlocutors, that FAMILY VAZHNEE-is eternal tsenosti. And after such occurrings on the party or side there is only an emptiness and sensation of "mud". Therefore vspominat-that nothing. And then, how on the bill of a deceit? Difficultly with it or this to live.
You speak: " it is easy or light skazat-to make difficultly "?
- We do or make only that we want! Dare. Search, only it is qualitative, search good in your husband. And disadvantages of each of nas-the car and small (and can, and greater or big) the carriage. Bring pleasure in yours otnoshenija-do not wait from it or him. Miss on the husband - wait for it or him. Smile to him. Budte tender with it or him. Talk, listen to it or him. Admire, admire with it or him. And result it will be obligatory!!! We are happy only when something we give. And, in general, if something not so (in a life) to begin is necessary from ITSELF. I so think.

Willi
14.09.2004, 05:29
What to do or make to the adult person - to solve only to him... I shall remind one proverb: the best friends turn out from former lovers:)

T.T.
17.09.2004, 07:17
Willi, what friendship can be at former lovers? I do not represent, ka it can be? AT a level: greetings, privet-while, while?.. If everything so means is terminated or over, all over. I so think. What here continuations and "friendship"? However, the person chooses itself what to do or make.

Vick
20.09.2004, 21:07
. pipets it is simple, what you delirium carry..
And Villi the rights, can it is necessary to try or taste??

Willi
23.09.2004, 01:31
. - if lovers - adult people, instead of children who after quarrel divide toys and run up from a sandbox on mums they frame attitudes or relations, build also sense to destroy or blast good and warm attitudes or relations iz-for changes of a physical life - ej-to her, are not present:) when pass or take place insults and afflictions initial after acceptance someone from pair such decision the good friendship reliable the friend for the friend to comrades then turns out, and to these or it;this, whether know, do not throw!

T.T.
24.09.2004, 06:16
. - Vick + willi. Your business. On me so it is better to live with quiet conscience. Likely, the family and fidelity today are not actual???????

For T.T.
26.09.2004, 10:58
., the family and fidelity for the some people become actual only when zharenyj the cock will peck in one place. Whether people of too free views, whether they of films peresmotreli-the woman so desperately wants it or this the man, and they about any "friendship" here speak (???). And you it is perfect or absolute pravy-family more important, differently would not began to be afraid to lose the author of the message the husband.

The author
29.09.2004, 11:52
Thanks for answers - I was afraid. That discussion will be in a context what I bad, but passion such destructive feeling, it as a narcotic, without which lomka. Yes, I wish to save family, I try to cope with myself, as the narcomaniac who wishes to fasten. But he such beautiful - on Travoltu is similar, a pancake.

T.T.avtoru
30.09.2004, 08:43
All will pass or take place, when will define or determine for itself all. Bjud wise.