PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I want the child! At me it is obsession. As will get rid of ideas, ho...

Tanja
04.08.2004, 04:20
Very much I want the child! At me it is obsession. How will get rid of ideas, even before a dream?
Since November it is impossible to us pregnancy. Treatments, diagnoses, anything good.
Speak I shall become pregnant at once as I shall get rid of an idea to become pregnant! But as I did not try, I cannot forget about that that I very much want the child.

Nika
07.08.2004, 09:28
Know, to cease to dream of the kid it is impossible and it is not necessary. It WILL Be just necessary to believe and tell or say sebe-HE At me, without questions, without doubts!!! There will be also all. Success to you huge!

Lana
10.08.2004, 07:25
Ask to itself a question: And why I want the child? Why it so is important for me? Why I wish to become mother?

Lastivka
14.08.2004, 02:11
Any woman dreams of the child! But here I completely agree with Nikoj. Only the confidence of success will lead to successful exercise of a problem or task! Will help or assist psihotrening on 100 % if doctors do not find a pathology:))

Katjushka
15.08.2004, 11:04
Lastivka, no, not any woman dreams to become mother. Personally I do not aspire to it or this, and my girlfriends, which already for 30 too. And here to go in cycles it is not necessary. I gde-read that, that when the woman very much wants zaberemennet, but cannot, it speaks just this desire. Scientists have established or installed, that here at such ozhidanii-disappointment any hormone which acts on an ootid well almost as OK is developed or produced. She is not impregnated or fertilized. That is why even in a life it is observed such when the woman lowers or omits arms or hand on an opportunity zaberemennet at once all turns out? Probably it is valid so, instead of action of dark charms is simple.)) success!

Hole
17.08.2004, 22:04
Since November!!!! At me children were not 3 years in a legal marriage and one-Gotha zaleta for 8 years of a sexual life ("was protected" by syringing), ran on consultations and drove the husband on spermogrammu, has already started to receive wishes for holidays " what most of all you want " (thus an eye present fell, all tested awkwardness), friends have on the sly ceased to ask " Well, when? ", delicately bypassing a subject detorozhdenija. And here when I already began to get used to an idea, that, probably, anything at me never will be, when began to think out to myself excuses " means, the God from something terrible allocates or removes me " (believe also such in a head climbs) it happens! In itself! Natural by! I too thought, what is it bred-to cease tsiklitsja, but at me and have left, And at you necessarily it will turn out, as also doctors in it or this are assured!

Tanja
21.08.2004, 03:02
Girls, many thanks to you for advice or councils.
My girl-friend too helps or assists, here has thrown the book "stinker" is called, just there is in detail stated why it is not necessary to want the child. To me of 29 years, in August 30, and in marriage would leave for that what to give birth in a legal marriage (before we there lived a civil marriage 3, 5 years).
Here in every possible way I drive away from myself ideas, different and terrible and " well simply it does not turn out YET "! Both job I am loaded also by cleaning and cooking, but all Internet oblazila, all thematic sites, to girl-friends I go be touched their children, kresnitsa at me it is constant, really so the maternal INSTINCT has suddenly raged?

To Vladimir
24.08.2004, 22:58
Volod, and how fatherly feelings? Or such concept of the nature is not present?:)
Certainly it would be desirable for the child to give birth during in love. Why the life so disappoints?
In fact if at you it has turned out in time there can be your beloved would not remain mother the single?

Nika
25.08.2004, 17:25
At you just that age when from a maternal instinct you will not hide, should thinks! To me as 29 at me two, only greater or big absolutely, sometimes so ljalju it would be desirable you when at girl-friends you look. It is just necessary to operate or work and be assured or confident, that all will be. Set, by the way the question on a site a homeopathy, I very much trust her. Success.

Birch Anonimke
29.08.2004, 07:00
And where it is written, what it or he does not have fatherly feelings? It or he has a head on brachiums and he understands, that do not miss they, the life to him, its or his wife and their child would be spoiled. And not the fact that the wife its or his all life will be lonely, just as not the fact, that he will not be udelat time and financial assets to the child.

Nika
31.08.2004, 06:00
Simply fatherly feelings differ at the some people, is insulting. Roditel-it is what series, always and nights helps or assists and brings up a personal example immediately, instead of once a week and an envelope! But the subject has got off.

Tanja for Niki
01.09.2004, 20:14
.. Nika March, 12th 2004 12 : 31 : 22
Set, by the way the question on a site a homeopathy, I very much trust her....

Homeopathy. ru? Yes?

About a fatherly instinct
03.09.2004, 06:05
Well then a question: and why Vladimir was not protected, if he understood that... " Do not miss they, the life to him, its or his wife and their child " would be spoiled?
And teperzhizn it is spoiled only to her and its or her child, and he has gone further women osemenjat? This everything is bitter, bitterly. .hmmm

-tannins
03.09.2004, 23:01
It is possible zdes-click a homeopathist. From local I prefer Dvorjanchikova, but he now on a trip. Still the link is I shall write precisely later, to mine panacea. narod. ru Esteem, at me it is a lot of problems with dochej was, now only a homeopathy and I prefer. One problem in nih-is a lot of laymen, as everywhere. To you of success!

Birch Anonimke
05.09.2004, 09:53
Yes from what you have taken, what he has spoiled a life to her and the child, and to itself has facilitated? Yes, to be protected it is necessary, but consider, at any ways of preservation the probability of conception remains. Besides, whence you have assumed, what she in a month will not meet the man of the dream and he does not become the best father for its or her child? And such examples a great lot.
Vto if only brjaknut that.

Birch Nike
06.09.2004, 13:27
And all life to swear in prisutsvii the child it it is better? And to walk on the party or side from for otsustvija heat and happiness of the house? And the constant angry status passed the child from parents since a birth? If all this is not essential, certainly.

Tanja Nike
07.09.2004, 12:16
Thanks, now I shall look.

To ??a-birch
10.09.2004, 00:41
Is not present not better, simply really it is time will learn to distinguish easier sex, from more seryoznyh attitudes or relations! Well what for in general children simply so plodit? In such situation it is a pity to Me of all. And here, as the woman I shall tell or say to you if with me so happens, would prefer absolutely without the daddy, without envelopes, without hassle. At you the son is? And so the boy is connected with the daddy with what that by invisible strings, even dependence. To me to not understand, how women rostjat boys! I precisely not could. And with dochej too it is not easier, mum is mum, and it is possible for the daddy posheptat gently on ushko, that he and he in a board razobyotsja for the sake of a liked beauty. Here therefore also has written, the daddy is necessary present or true, instead of Sunday. Therefore and against divorces, children it is necessary rostit strong morally and physically. poodinochki it seldom turns out. And personally I do not believe, that the love can pass or take place, if it or her to protect. The person who today liked, and tomorrow has understood, that is not present, for me not far.

Birch Nike
12.09.2004, 06:28
The girl, you it is obvious to live only begin or start. And your theory touches. I shall try to comment only on the last 2 offers. "... And personally I do not believe, that the love can pass or take place, if it or her to protect... " - it agree if to protect, will not pass or not take place. But to protect not always it turns out and not always to both. Besides during a life and dialogue any person varies. "... The person who today liked, and tomorrow has understood, that is not present, for me not far... " - too it agree, but do not judge our hero, here there is absolutely nothing similar. Also there is this process not suddenly, to it or this go gradually, and there is not necessarily one person, there can be both. During it or this sometimes obrazovyvajutsja children. Unfortunately, the life from ours about her of representations in a youth essentially differs aside not best, is more complex or difficult and is severe. And sometimes it is necessary to go on cardinal measures to change that that to the best subsequently.

The anonym
15.09.2004, 08:55
Man's and female psychology and all!
I too consider or count what to get or start children it is necessary more seriously, than " today poljubil-tomorrow have stopped loving "!
However it is peculiar to men, therefore and such disagreements even here!

To ??a-birch
18.09.2004, 21:11
Well in the first, I not yesterday was born. With the husband 10 years, two children together there are more. I not about that nobody should get divorced, I about the given situation wrote " we cried, as the child wanted, and when nahoteli... Have understood, that there is no love " Fie, sopli.

Volodja-
19.09.2004, 21:49
Nika, well about sopli it you in vain. Read about my bitter history in this forum gde-that 2 months ago, I stated a short of our attitudes or relations

All
20.09.2004, 10:54
Give without arrivals, lovely girls (woman). At all at us different concepts about a life, family... And about love including. Everyone likes on the . It seemed to me, that at us mutual and we understand love each other (was such in our attitudes or relations). And I was (in last time) for it or her all. I do not wish now anybody to blame that so has turned out. Also I do not run " osemenjat others ": - (you nge represent as I have now left in myself (me people do not learn or find out). And all because was necessary to me likely right at the beginning of our attitudes or relations to concern to ITS or her words (I wish to get or start the child) more seryoznej and is more responsible or crucial. Well she did not wish to frame from the very beginning family, and simply wanted the child. Probably that, the fact that at it or her sestry-twins already is the son 2 h years, too has played the role. She the perfect mistress, also I think will be good mother to our child. But still all situation becomes aggravated that she DOES NOT WISH me TO SEE and SPEAKS THAT NEVER I SHALL see the CHILD.: - (In general it would be desirable to listen to opinion of women in this occasion in emajle shrek@pbs. uz. Why women consider or count, what muzhiks all such beschustvennye, heartless??? And why, you do not look at situations from other parties or sides. WITH the kolokolni-that is easier and more favourable to see a situation.

Volodja
22.09.2004, 11:08
E, the anonym, is more silent on turns. I would tell or say to you more raspingly, yes will not pass or miss the filter.

Shimanskij O.I.
25.09.2004, 18:05
Dear Tanja! To try to force " to not think itself of the child " this same, how to try to force " to not think itself of the pink elephant ": try to concentrate on NOT DOING or MAKING it or this, and you receive a boomerang effect. In the same way if to force itself to think constantly of any subject or a case, not getting off on any other ideas, you soon sweep up or will notice, how involuntarily it would be desirable to think of something or something else. Try or taste - force itself to think only of the child during certain time every day.
And if to speak about your situation as a whole try it or her to accept - yes, you want the child and do or make much for this purpose. Thus you do not know, when the concrete result will be reached or achieved, but he for certain will be. Everything, that depends on you, you carry out. The rest in arms or hand of time, destiny, the God or something or something else, that you assotsiiruete with objective and not zaisjashchimi from you forces. Also visit or attend the psychologist to find ways to change the attitude or relation to a situation...