PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! So it has turned out, that I cannot suffer or bear children, therefore nenavizh...

Denis
18.08.2004, 11:01
Hello!
So it has turned out, that I cannot suffer or bear children, therefore I hate also own child. It strongly spoils our attitudes or relations with the wife. Tell or say please, whether probably to force me if to not grow fond then to concern it is indifferent even to own child?

Arinka
20.08.2004, 08:44
To concern it is necessary terpimee if greater is impossible, instead of it is indifferent. You the adult person, and same your child. In general should understand, what kogda-that were the child, and you liked (or suffered or bore? Business) can in it or this And in general the situation is not clear. For what hate? What he to you such has made? What for got or started then if all so is bad? Why have not thought earlier?

The anonym
21.08.2004, 14:10
For what he hates, yes for that that he has borrowed or occupied its or his place. Razmaznja, well kill it or him then, cut off with pleasure a head or strangle, can polegchaet

Lerchik
23.08.2004, 19:27
Yes good to you, well the person to whom does not happen has started missing:)

Rita
27.08.2004, 00:09
And I like small children. Only they such defenceless and silly. And schoolboys the behaviour really sometimes enrage (soil at an entrance, offends the contempoparies, talk smut, whence such undertake?)

Nika
30.08.2004, 21:21
AH, CHILDREN, CHILDREN, YOU of HEAVENS the AWARD. I ADMIT FAIRLY, TO DO or MAKE YOU the JOY, FOR HEART And NOT ONLY FOR IT or him, YES HERE the TROUBLE, TO COMPLETE YOU it is necessary TO TRANSFORM the SENSELESS CHILD Into the NORMAL, ALIVE ESSENCE. IT LAYS STARTING up or LETTING BUBBLES, DI THERE KNOW, THAT At IT or him INSIDE, ON me, SO In the BEST _, And BEFORE IT or him YOU LIKE AS In the DUTY or DEBT. WELL you WILL tell or say FEW TIMES to HIM "AGU" WELL FEW TIMES you WILL feed FROM the BOTTLE. And AS you WILL present WEIGH ITS or HIS FURTHER WAY, INVOLUNTARY COVERS HORROR, And FURTHER In RUTHLESSLY BRIGHT LIGHT YOU SEE the DAY NURSERY, SCHOOL, INSTITUTE. And AT LAST THAT you UNDERSTAND HERE THAT SIMPLY SO CHILDREN are not done or made. Also it was necessary TO THINK the HEAD, Instead of TO AMUSE the INSTINCT SEXUAL, AND SO to YOU the AWARD FOR WORKS SO REAP NOW THEIR RIPE FETUSES, CELEBRATE the CHEERFUL HOLIDAY of the CROP! I LIKE THEM ON the, REALLY, FOR neimenem the OUTPUT or EXIT of OTHER!!!

The anonym
01.09.2004, 12:56
About! marusja! What strange verses! At you children are not present and will not be, murlo you smelly

Nike
01.09.2004, 18:32
Yes what normal zamuzhnjaja lady with two children and ostensibly byznes lady in addition will sit round the clock in an Internet, changing Niki. It is "Gift" or for nothing" for untalented persons of type you:)

I a star
04.09.2004, 04:38
But nevertheless, just now she is right.
Though sometimes also writes the uttermost galematju.

The anonym
04.09.2004, 17:53
I zavezda vary one letter z on p

Zvazde
06.09.2004, 08:12
You are a Schizophrenic - izvrashchenets!

At you on mind or wit one obscenities. You like to happen in decent societies, to shock surrounding with the trite trick.

Willi
07.09.2004, 13:42
Denis, it is good, that you have decided to understand with this problem... Hardly it is hatred is, more likely phobia and jealousy... To force anybody it is impossible, but if the person himself wishes to understand, will necessarily understand and will get out of this complex or difficult situation... What exactly causes your aversion?

10.09.2004, 03:32
And what for then rebenochka-to that gave birth or travailled? Also would live in the pleasure!

Denis
12.09.2004, 08:18
I think, you simply "wind" yourselves, many by a youth do not like children, t. e. Are indifferent to them. But own child is a part you how it is possible to hate it? Certainly, children happen unpleasant, serious, whimsical, but here it is necessary to check up health of the child, to treat. If at the child of a problem with mentality to show the expert. And the cheerful, healthy and clever child to like easily and pleasantly.

The anonym
15.09.2004, 08:23
And I think, what not the child should check health, and gore-papochke.

Natalia
17.09.2004, 22:43
The report " Denis on August, 30th 2004 15 : 27 : 48 " mine. Denis, I am sorry!

Olga
20.09.2004, 16:42
We hate what we are afraid and we do not understand.
Try TO LEARN or FIND out the child. To see its or his INDIVIDUALITY and the PERSON. Features of YOURS "SPINOGRYZA". Recollect itself at its or his age (of what thought of what dreamed). Make for it or him something pleasant. With all the heart. Only then you will understand. Whether so you hate it or him:-))
Itself children I hate, they such vile:-)) But sometimes they more wisely and more kindly adults. And then series remove or take off you feel not a panic and hatred (I owe him something, and suddenly I shall not consult and from what stati!!!) and feeling of security and rest. When wings grow and it would be desirable to protect this fragile miracle.
To me it was very sad: spent the young man, has come back home and has felt alone. I sit in a court yard on a shop and I regret myself liked. And on a court yard the opposite and thick guy of 5 6 years and mjachinom rubber on verevochke on trees lupit goes, and then this ball licks. FUUUUUU! I speak him: the ball will come off and will depart!
And he: ne-And! The Ball already lacerated where him to fly? See, asterisks rassypany is from my ball.
- And what for you have torn it or him?
- There was OSMINOG. I have got it or him.
- And where affairs?
- To the aunt of one has presented, she collects them, - and looks so sadly.
And suddenly I understand, that he is lonely even more strongly, than I and for friendship have given the only thing, that at it or him was dear or expensive - osminoga from a ball. And while I so silently think, he approaches or suits to me sits down and asks: and you have friends?
- And I, the adult aunt, seriously having thought, respond - " not so much ". It was a shame to tell or say "is not present" - suddenly is, and I shall offend them and I shall betray:-))
And he in the answer: " Now is - I "
Without pathos. Easy, as though and it is necessary...
Listen to the child...

Snezhana - Olga
23.09.2004, 13:59
What gentle, touching history! I under impression... To my son too 6 years... Can therefore so has touched... Thanks!