PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The admirer number or room 2! Have met, have sat in cafe, obelas I ice-cream, napi...

Monika
14.08.2004, 09:11
The admirer number or room 2! Have met, have sat in cafe, obelas I ice-cream, has got drunk everyones there juices. He took the helm, therefore we did not drink or saw, though he has offered me, but in one turnip I do not drink. He has appeared strongly serious. Not such, certainly sociable, as that playboy, but normal. On couple of years is more senior than me. Even rozochku has presented!:)) also has kindly brought home without hints on a kiss. Voobshchem I do not know. There would be he such beautiful as that playboy, there would be all super. But at it or him only character good, and externally he idle time... And often smoked (probably worried)... eh...
What to do or make, search further?

Kisa
18.08.2004, 02:46
Monika, in men not external beauty the main thing, and sincere...:))) Meet and learn or find out about itself - more. If he serious, it already plus.

Monika
21.08.2004, 09:40
And always pochemu-that pulls me on cute guys! I do not know why so...
The druggist, check up mail!

Monika
23.08.2004, 22:00
Also that its or his phrase means, that with my external data it is not obligatory to be clever! It he to what to me it has told or said???

ljusja
27.08.2004, 15:52
That it is possible to fall in love with you even if you would be also the little fool. But he yet does not know, that at you all in " one butylochke "

___
29.08.2004, 09:32
Monika, the sun, yes he to you the compliment has made!!!

29.08.2004, 20:38
It he skaza, Monika, you such compliment. At you appearance of thoughtless doll Barbi - you do not take offence, therefore likely and men see in you the first turn woman for fun. But by that that you have told about this person - he while quite decent, I while on itself have stopped, has got accustomed, has sniffed...
You want a joke in a subject. Three bogatyrs, Iljusha, Dobrynja and Alesha popovich go on horses, suddenly lo and behold - lake and in itself the woman bathes. Iljusha pogljadel-has had a look at it or her, and speaks, - you, rebjatki further poezzhajte, I then shall catch up with you. They go further, already in dvoem, suddenly see - again the same picture, a reservoir and in itself the girl bathes, and where it is more beautiful than that the first. Well Dobrynja Nikitich also speaks Aleshe, - you, the darling poezzhaj, I tja then shall catch up. One goes further Alesha popovich, and lo and behold - again - lake, and in lake the girl, and such attractive, not a couple that previous. Alesha looks at it or her and thinks - " and if I shall go further - can is even more beautiful an occurring ". Goes further - and the lake is exact, again, and on coast well such beauty sunbathes - easier eyes to not tear off. - in business or affairs, - has thought Alesha, and that if I shall drive further away - there will be, likely, in general - zashibis what girl! Here horse Aleshi does not maintain and speaks: " Hear, Leha, you give, go now on foot, I then shall catch up with you "...

Monika
01.09.2004, 03:37
Yes, he here with might and main already wishes to help or assist with preparations for New year... I do not know even...

ljusja
01.09.2004, 06:45
Well, look, if he the person decent, all is opened or open and at you is not present kompanii-why and not present?!

Monika
02.09.2004, 01:28
8888, yes I know, that I look or appear as doll Barbi, therefore probably and the man first of all want to oversleep with me, not having learned or not having found out me from within! That me most of all also enrages. And this copy is marvellously serious under the attitude or relation to me, but something he frightens me of the attitudes or relations. I still svobodoj-that have not taken pleasure... And here calls from it or him, flowers... Suggests to meet tomorrow and on days off time to spend... uh...

Monika
02.09.2004, 18:17
At me the playboy does not leave a head... Though this playboy - the student poor (to the gigolo brushes away). And this serious - works and like as is independent.

8888 Monike
03.09.2004, 06:47
But in fact bojfrend number or room two does not put you to bed, as any virus of a flu. Look narrowly at it or him;them! He the costing or standing guy, was not manufactured, did not scatter ponty, was not drawn - very adequately behaved with you for the first appointment - I precisely speak you.

The anonym
03.09.2004, 23:42
To search further. You will not grow old Yet. Or you will not mature. Looking that will come or step earlier.

Aptekar
07.09.2004, 06:56
Such tactics of behaviour is personally familiar to me. Neither a word nor business of any hints on any close relations. Usually in weeks three - month, and in some cases even earlier, the girl starts to be perplexed why to her do not show interest as to the woman and begins itself aktivnyek actions. And he only also achieved it or this... I shall be glad if I am mistaken in your case.

OPEN COMPANY
07.09.2004, 22:49
It seems to me yours kovaler behaved adequately. He can not so is beautiful, but the person decent or considerable and interesting. In with it or him once again descend or go kuda-nibud, will meet on closer, it is impossible to judge the person on one occurring. Success to you!

ljusja
11.09.2004, 07:59
Well, aptekat, fine! It is absolutely correct, and I have not considered it or this! So, Monika, have also it in view of!.

8888 Ljuse
14.09.2004, 04:05
At me to you one immodest question not in a subject - has received my mail?

___
18.09.2004, 00:04
Oh, Monika, it would be time to understand, be defined or determined already with feelings kak-what you vse-taki should - oversleep with the playboy or in marriage for serious? You, probably, raschityvali, what the playboy will start you to achieve? So in fact to a hedgehog it is clear, that from you it is necessary to him. Or you impossible want - in marriage for the playboy?

Aptekar
19.09.2004, 17:45
ljusja, thanks.
Monika, your opinion?:-)