PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cure me of egoism, and? When to me it is bad, at once I start to think about byvsh...

Rita
19.08.2004, 09:27
Cure me of egoism, and?
When to me it is bad, at once I start to think about was or former liked, gruzet an idea, that at me all is bad, and he's fine. Not klejutsja at me the attitude or relation with others, I do not feel to them nichegoshenki, the sensation of frozen sevrjugoj is simple. Even already rare or infrequent sex has refused, the desire even to mechanical telodvizhenijam was gone. And to fall in love with anybody I can not. And after next understanding it or this again ideas on how it was fantastic with was or former. The vicious circle any turns out.

Ivanka
21.08.2004, 08:26
So it, probably, simply melancholy. At what here egoism? And with another you can not fall in love because has not stopped loving was or former. Here memoirs also drive on a circle. Here is how time also it is necessary to become egoistkoj for a while - to grow fond of itself, and then and all rest will be adjusted. Adjust or set up, indulge itself, buy or purchase something to itself as a hobby, that would heat. Include music, arrange training to a body, then douche, pure or clean bed and any ideas, only sensation of the body, each section. And only own J.Vremja treats ALL! First grow fond of itself, fill with love to, and then and for others you can spend. Recover!

Rita
21.08.2004, 19:05
Ivanka, I beg you... It for a year is passed and learnt or is taken place and learnt;is passed and taught;is as " otche ours ". And in general it is the alphabet for any normal girl - how to like itself.

Ivanka
23.08.2004, 02:54
Well if year has passed or has taken place... Then, excuse. And it can is possible to return all? Simply through pride to cross, did not try or taste? If such variant does not arrange - search for ways to stop loving.

Rita
24.08.2004, 04:40
There will be no I on what to come, can and I like it or him, itself I do not understand, but to go and ask to return precisely not I shall. Can you will prompt pair ways how to stop loving? If all taki it with it or this is connected...

Ivanka
24.08.2004, 18:16
If you idealize it or him and recollect only all good that has been connected with it or him - then nothing will help or assist. But ideal people does not happen! Means it is necessary to recollect or find in him that in itself irritated you. And to drum to itself only about itself bad! And that in itself good, if you not together. Probably you are offended simply by that he's fine. Well it then simply pity to itself. It is especially necessary to drive such defeatist mood. And in general whom he was for you? (excuse that on "you")

Nadja
24.08.2004, 20:56
Year still more few or little. Happens and 3 years and 5 years. It is necessary to something to take a great interest, attend, be strongly borrowed or occupied completely, to turn as fiber in a wheel, to fall in the evening for weariness. Can leave in job or try or taste additional job? (Money will please) the Second education? (the circle of dialogue Will extend) Can invent to itself any purpose, for example, unusual travel. Then will pass or take place more quickly. Will recede not at once, and gradually. Will seem, that has forgotten, then again will gush, but with smaller force. But will pass or take place necessarily.

Rita
28.08.2004, 17:07
Girls, lovely! Well at what here job? You think the second the maximum or supreme will help or assist me to grow fond of someone? I doubt. And I do not wish to be ready to drop in the evenings, I on load tired out or driven similar to be I do not want. And what 3 5 years? I the old woman by then shall become, muzhiks already precisely then will not be necessary to me.

Nadja
01.09.2004, 08:33
Whether it is not enough of that we want. Miracles does not happen. To grow fond of someone it is necessary to stop loving the first. That's all. Mind or wit we understand much, and our heart is not subject to us. Will pass or take place time and all will pass or take place. You will be surprised as you could so to go in cycles.

Rita
01.09.2004, 15:24
Nadja, I do not argue, want and can different veshshchi. But your advice or councils are all the same not for me, it is the first and second help at recent rasstovanie when it is necessary to hammer in memory. It I already passed or took place also result safe - I about itself do not think constantly, I do not cry or pay any more, I understand, that all has terminated, I want new attitudes or relations. And relapses were. In general I in general have got confused. Mind or wit I understand, that he is not necessary to me, in the street I see - I come over to other party or side of road and when will secure a life so by one memoirs and I am rescueed or saved;salvaged. And to another anything similar I can not feel, even chutochku heats.

Gala
04.09.2004, 05:28
Ritas, well in general not solved riddle you set! You to stop loving or grow fond want? Itself or it or him or everybody? To grow fond, but for 3 5 years, because>.
How to be spoken - choose one, unnecessary to cross out. Here then that is necessary to you will go! In my opinion, sereznye attempts to stop loving lead to success when you for yourself solve - All! This page is closed! Then also fantastic memoirs irritate, and free itself understand, and raznye-others start to come across on eyes! Only then other any page starts to open. And you for the present there... Well also enjoy this pain, it is not ready yet to another! %))

Rita
08.09.2004, 03:05
Vvse all of you pravlino speak, but I all the same understand nothing. Now I shall close this site and everything, further all will be as before. Because I do not understand what particularly to do or make to me: (((((((((I already in general have lost a reference point on though any beacon. Of it or this do not think, it is not important, time is necessary for this purpose, sterpitsja - sljubitsja and in general go buy or purchase to itself something... Ljujujujudi, learn to live.

Ivanka
10.09.2004, 07:40
Rita, do not wind itself. Gala the rights - all over again it is necessary to spread out all on polochkam. The life has the rules - all over again we go pregnant women, and then we give birth or we travail. On the contrary - DOES NOT HAPPEN! And with love. And about that that men are not necessary to "old women" - very even not right! It as itself to feel. And then, can just in 3 5 years there will be a greater or big LOVE. It is not necessary to hurry events. Simply live. Well probably is around any native, the friends, close familiar with which it is possible to communicate. Leave for a while from the decision of own problem. She can through time herself will get rid.

Rita
11.09.2004, 04:54
Yes it is impossible to me already on polochkam, at me already only vyryvanie on a head of hair well leaves: (
First there is a hope, that here will pass or take place time and a moustache it will be good. Then passes or takes place time and all really not bad and you continue to believe in good, optimism whips, the plan gramadyo. And then a pancake as well as there was no this time, here is how as if yesterday all has ended, melancholy mad. And already a pillow not otmahaeshsja from it or this because already sweet fairy tale about time which treats, does not work. Also you sit and you think-
Well also what further? As early as a year we shall wait? Or two? Or what? And for what to keep as early as a year? For what else hope? For job, for native, for any kursy-shmursy? To spit on everything, to me are necessary egoooooooo embraces and all. As I now understand Faust. Mefistofel, auuuu, I shall sell soul, only arrive or fly!

Ivanka
12.09.2004, 18:23
To yourself you contradict "... To go and ask to return precisely not I shall " and at once " To spit on everything, to me are necessary egoooooooo embraces and all. "
Then it only to the doctor. In the long term can be even psihushka. HE of it or this COSTS or stands!?

Rita
13.09.2004, 18:59
Know, I can speak myself as much as necessary and spoke " he it is not necessary anything, think of myself ", but " in a mouth becomes more sweet not ". Also I shall push the emotions to continue - all super, tomorrow new day, he nafik is not necessary to me, even here now and now too...

Ivanka
16.09.2004, 00:46
Well esteem a topic above in same konfe. Vlad too with a problem - how to get rid of the husband. And your situation is similar to dependence that "Mum" has described. Well forces are not present to listen as from mind or wit we descend or go iz-for muzhikov-kazlov. Similar soon I shall start to regret that I the woman was born. What it ourselves to themselves ladu we can not give? Girls, think again! ZHivem-that once in this world!

Olja +
19.09.2004, 17:19
Such statuses often happen consequence or investigation of sorcery. But it is simple so they do not fall down the person. Most likely was guilty where that, has for example spent feelings on not necessary and not the worthy person who and did not appreciate you how much so has remained absolutely devastated. I advise to not go to any babakam, and postoratsja to fill the soul with that that has lost. Resemble in a temple a confession and on a participle, postorajsja not rasprostronjatsja to that about it or this. In general the person then feels fetuses of goods and favour to it or him;them when itself creates business or affairs of mercy. It is necessary to remember that that all is learnt in comparison. If you saw and knew as many people suffer from greater or big troubles, your problem would seem a trifle. Nevertheless I advise look narrowly in different temples at priests and talk to that who gains. They the same people and anything earth is not alien to them, necessarily tell about melancholy. He will prompt as again obesti meaning of the life and hope for love.