PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At last reports practically everywhere there is a civil husband (grazh...

Страницы : [1] 2

Sara
23.06.2004, 15:08
At last reports practically everywhere there is a civil husband (civil family). How you think vliejaet such polozhenie/the status on otnoshenijamezhdu people, whether there are problems, which as a rule not svojstveno to pairs or steams " to a die "? Itself I am in such marriage or spoilage and if considered or counted earlier, what is it normally it is now inclined to think the return. Likely it is good 1 2 when people have met, have grown fond each other, have wanted to be together, whether this time should suffice that they can understand to get on and t. Whether item And after that time any uncompleteness that, like the wife and the husband, and like also is not present. Though I suppose what is it simply my opinion such, and that many of you will tell or say that in it or this there is nothing bad if only to a two it was good.

Nika
26.06.2004, 19:52
Earlier too thought, that a die nikchemu, but it not so. Both in trifles, and on large, the status matters. You are right, couple of years normally, only then all time is not, and the budget already family, children...:))) and there is, that, se while zharenyj the cock will not peck, know where!

Lerchik
29.06.2004, 16:19
As pokazyvet statistics, the woman in such marriage or spoilage considers or counts itself zamuzhnej. The man, living in a civil marriage, as a rule, considers or counts itself as the free person. As well as in each rule here too there are exceptions, but in any case of a common opinion in this occasion will never exist. I positively concern to such marriages or spoilage as I consider or count, what is it the perfect opportunity to learn or find out the person including what he in a life, and already then if all arranges both, it is possible also Mendelson's march to listen. More close

Elena
03.07.2004, 14:43
I too the civil wife. First thought, that to what to me this die, especially was already officially married and at all time. A pier what for to me this die, children at everyone from the previous marriages or spoilage to get or start the general or common already late. Property at everyone the, etc. and t. Item But kak-that to irritate there was me this term civil. Bad comparison but something of type of a fake, not the present, as clothes, sshitaja in China with labels of good firms.

The aunt
06.07.2004, 14:16
No, the issued attitudes or relations are the issued attitudes or relations. Anyway you have the right of the claim what to show or present that both financial, and personal. And I seryozno do not perceive a civil marriage, on skolku at any moment it is possible to hear: " And you to me who, whether the wife that? " Or that nibud similar.

Igor
09.07.2004, 06:00
If you should live for yourselves - you choose a die, if for somebody or somebody else, enough civil. Time goes nobody on advantage or benefit, and to women in a geometrical progression, therefore for them the choice is the problem growing as an avalanche.

Nika
11.07.2004, 22:17
Certainly in these marriages or spoilage anything bad is not present, only it is better, when children are born in marriage or spoilage, and in general the family should be family, with one surname, recently this subject discussed in the family psychologist, esteem. The life is unpredictable, will not program, and the law is the law.

Lana
15.07.2004, 04:52
It is possible to argue longly and persistently on high matters, that the love does not demand dies, about that that a die you will not keep, but however in all countries, not looking on all this, people frame families making out them legally. And cleanly morally vse-taki it seems to me, that when you go on official marriage or spoilage, you for yourself solve a serious question in the life, which here he on a surface, instead of gde-that in abstraction. We take up the responsibility, procedure of wedding and the more so weddings, it is caused by it or this. Probably in the course of time we also shall leave from official marriage or spoilage but while, this my opinion, we are not ready to it or this.

Igor
16.07.2004, 21:38
It agree with Lerchikom (oh). But she so really thinks or its or her this opinion? (female logic - absence of the responsibility for the words).

Sara
20.07.2004, 00:43
Thanks for opinions though they also differ, but in bolshinsve the vse-taki women likely are inclined to official attitudes or relations. At me such marriage or spoilage to last already almost 3 years and at me tongue not povarachivaetsja to name its or his husband (I do not know why), he represents me as the wife, and it is represented to me really counterfeit.

lerchik-?uO?
20.07.2004, 22:31
Very much I like film with Jack Nicholson " does not happen " better, he there plays the writer. In one of stages the secretary in literary agency asks it or him: " Here I read your books and porazhajus-as to you so it was possible to get into an inner world of the woman? " On what the writer responds: " I have taken the man and have taken away from it or him reason and feeling of a duty or debt " (it I to a question on female logic)... My attitude or relation to a civil marriage has developed of experience of two own civil marriages which then send or have passed to an official marriage. Therefore I hardly represent, as it is possible here then from a parent apartment in a white dress to flop to "Volga" or in a limousine and to leave in an apartment of the husband. It is pleasant to me more, when all occurs or happens gradually.

Fn
23.07.2004, 05:52
We with the husband lived about one year in a civil marriage while I have not become pregnant (both of us very much wanted the child). The husband at once has dragged me in the REGISTRY OFFICE, to him seem the idea is awful, that the child will be born not in official marriage or spoilage and without wedding. But I would not like to affirm more likely in the status of the pregnant woman, podeltsja the pleasure with as it is possible for greater or big kol-vom people, and features has incured me in female consultation to be registered (kaby a month later). There to me on a map of pregnancy on the first page greater or big letters have written: " lives with the husband, marriage or spoilage is not registered! " These gynecologic ladies (that doctors, that nurses) neither mind or wit, nor a step, professionalism not bleshchut, and to appear with their possession with brand see above was disgusting: only, probably, not able to read, it was not drove in this occasion. Has not rescueed or saved also that we have got married, got married that the husband went with me to consultation and even was present at sorts or labors, I wore a wedding ring, etc. While the map of the pregnant woman has not been handed over in archive, I felt on myself this brand.

Lana
26.07.2004, 01:06
I can is wrong was expressed or have held back, I do not consider or count, that at once it is necessary to conclude marriage or spoilage as you will meet for the first time, I have in view of, that the concept family vse-taki logically develops into official marriage or spoilage and the more so at a birth of the child.

Nika
28.07.2004, 07:02
Lerchik, I for the same reasons delayed marriage or spoilage. Moreover and pride by a youth:) In the another's country, without the rights, without the future almost, wanted all. Only my opinion to marry it is necessary in time, then more difficultly on it to be solved, especially, if is already tightened or delayed! To learn or find out it is possible each other living with parents. If civil marriages reduced kollichestvo divorces it would be not bad, and we for a long time do not condemn such marriages or spoilage, divorces do not become less!? Divorces in fact not only from for household problems, more likely from that concept family and marriage or spoilage as that has grown gim, and it is a pity:)

Nika
30.07.2004, 03:42
And the people, to what child under what surname rosti))) are then excruciated

lerchik-?uO?
31.07.2004, 23:34
Thanks for a compliment:) Igor, in my opinion, attitudes or relations with your girl have already simply settled or exhausted themselves. It is possible, certainly, to try to enter into one river both twice, and three times, but not in sixth time (((And on a question " that would be wanted by the woman " I has responded, that women frequently do not know that want. So, unfortunately, I can not efficient prompt anything. Can, at others it will turn out is better?

The aunt
02.08.2004, 20:23
" The female happiness, would be the darling series, well and it is more than nothing na-a-up to "))))

lerchik-??N
05.08.2004, 10:17
I with surnames was not excruciated. At children a fatherly surname, it is quite logical. And I have left maiden. In first marriage has tried to change, and then all the same though was married, has come running and the REGISTRY OFFICE and has returned the . Could not to another's get used, such feeling was, that ja-not I ((

The anonym
06.08.2004, 20:25
GOOD BUSINESS BY MARRIAGE or SPOILAGE WILL NOT NAME!!!

_for_
10.08.2004, 07:26
I do not wish to break off or lacerate the attitude or relation completely tak-as I consider or count the girl of the best (for me). She does not do or make it or this, probably, too for any reasons. Phrases of type " attitudes or relations have settled or exhausted themselves " have no right to a life... If them to apply in a life, it will turn out, that all of us should change the pair on a regular basis as soon as will cease kolbasit from liked..! Above a surname of the woman think also longly, as well as above a patronymic???;-)

lerchik-?uO?
12.08.2004, 23:50
Attitudes or Relations need to be built, instead of to escape each time when there are problems. It kak-that - children's and frivolously. Perhaps, you also accept periodic partings, and I consider or count, that it is impossible to transform such here "uhody" into norm or rate, differently it becomes a bad habit ((As to patronymics and familij-so we do not choose the father, and here the husband we choose that is why we have the right to solve, that for us vazhnee-to leave a patrimonial surname or to make to the husband pleasantly:)

Igor
13.08.2004, 21:46
Opinion: it is necessary for women to serve in army that though a few or a little;little bit to order or regulate ideas, dur will pass or take place itself. There it was not pleasant to me, but it should be tested.

Lerchik
16.08.2004, 07:41
Igor, has and more forgotten to tell or say: can be, it is not necessary to try to guess, " that wanted by the woman ", and to ask your girl that she wants? I did not suggest you " to change on a regular basis pair " as feelings have still remained with you. Here only you have written, that the reason of these partings is character of your girl. Whether it means, What you hope for as if character of the person can will change? I would not hope for it... But to talk to her in any case it is necessary.

DREAM-?uO?
19.08.2004, 16:28
Boomerang - resemble pregnant women, give birth to the child, can then something will understand.

_for_
22.08.2004, 03:27
You consider or count, what is it sravnimo???
If it so I only shall ironically smile.
And what it is necessary to understand, what such valuable knowledge to receive, when from different directions musi-pusi?!
This function is incorporated by the nature and cannot get in category Extra, I think clever women with me will agree.;-)