PDA

Просмотр полной версии : pozhalusta, advise as to be!! The second child recently was born. To the senior...

Irina
30.08.2004, 19:27
pozhalusta, advise as to be!! The second child recently was born. To the senior malyshu-2.10 years. Till this time I gave the son a lot of attention (itself did not work). When there was a second pregnancy, very much experienced, longly thought how to act or arrive, it not seemed the second I can grow fond. Experienced in this occasion all pregnancy. And here after a birth of the daughter have occured or happened change, all my attention has passed to malyshke, and together with it or this to the senior the boring began to appear. .ja all I understand, I understand, that the senior is jealous, that does or makes to spite much to draw attention, I restrain, as I can, but in soul or douche, I am frightened the premen. The son simply unpleasantly irritates me the behaviour, I cannot find in myself those feelings any more which were. Such sensation, that I have ceased it or him so strongly to like and he even to me stirs or prevents. To me it is simply terrible, what with me?

Sonja
01.09.2004, 19:21
I would advise Vam Irina, to not sit in the whole days of the house, and it is more to be in the street with kids,
Both during a rain, and during a snow, and letom-all the day long (with breaks for a dinner and a dream) And ubiditelnaja the request, - kind, strengthen the nerves. Probably nobody helps or assists you, the weariness affects,
But do not give in and do not go on an occasion at razdrazhzhenija-the bad fellow traveller, will finish to a trouble.

Sonja
05.09.2004, 13:34
I would advise Vam Irina, to not sit in the whole days of the house, and it is more to be in the street with kids,
Both during a rain, and during a snow, and letom-all the day long (with breaks for a dinner and a dream) And ubiditelnaja the request, - kind, strengthen the nerves. Probably nobody helps or assists you, the weariness affects,
But do not give in and do not go on an occasion at razdrazhzhenija-the bad fellow traveller, will finish to a trouble.

Red
09.09.2004, 12:04
Irina, it is shown a normal instinct samki - full focus on the newborn and all for it or him. Gde-that after a year it usually slightly is weakened also by the woman becomes more adequate. Sonja to you wonderful advice or councils has given. Necessarily try someone to involve in the help. Or the senior to give in sadik. But sadik is too a stick about two extremities or ends. On the one hand, you will get tired less and at you time will become bored or miss for the senior. And on the other hand, he can apprehend now sadik as full treachery of you and to feel to you unnecessary. And in general it is possible to involve it or him under the full program in care of the sister. Thus it will be interesting to him also he will feel necessary. It is quite probable, that he begins - to another to conduct itself(himself) both with her, and with you. Will feel adult and responsible or crucial, will care about small and to be capricious less. And for yours nervishek - " the Restful collecting 2 ", "Persen", "Novopassit" and other similar preparations. Success.

Nika
10.09.2004, 13:40
Forgive or Excuse, but really nobody helps or assists you? At you obsaljutno a normal status of tired mum. And are broken on the senior not because like it or him less, it is simple malyshka it or this at all will not understand. At mine too a difference small, the daughter with a birth of the son has been completely hung up on the daddy. And it to both of them on advantage or benefit has gone. If you do not have such opportunity, sadik. Only when will take away, distribute or allocate day with malyshkoj so that to pay attention to the son. And here in pomoshniki to write down by way of care of the younger child, psychologists why do not advise that. Children so it is fast rostut, will not have time to look back, as already mobiles phone disconnect or switch-off. Success to you and patiences.

Shimanskij O.I.
12.09.2004, 18:26
Dear Irina! Be not frightened the status - it is inherent in many women in your situation, in fact a birth of the second kid besides this joyful event, means an additional load of cares and the responsibility. Ask relatives to help or assist you with children, and try, even if now not so a lot of time give the senior, to show him, that you like it or him, speak him about it or this more often and accustom on the sly to a role of the senior brother. At it or him now one of the first periods of "awkward age", it too can cause complexities, but insolvable problems do not happen. Try to address to the children's psychologist on this site, to you will prompt how to consult with time or temporary problems.

Tatyana
16.09.2004, 08:53
For IRINY.
At my boys a difference 1 9 months. What it was wonderful time! One in a carriage, another radyshkom.! Ask the senior to help or assist you, give him simple tasks on care malyshkoj, be not afraid - he only begins to like it or her more... And you will see, that starshenky not such and "bad":)) Pull together children among themselves, and the jealousy will leave.. Certainly to you will be more serious (for the senior then than something to alter), but it is that costs or stands. Do not forget, that at you TWO children and to everyone your love and attention is necessary. Do not do or make a mistake or an error - be not irritated from a kind of the senior, "will hammer" in it or him sejchas-into youthes will respond the same in your address and to address of the sister! In fact your son still the child though also the senior, do not deprive with its or his CHILDHOOD! In the almost he is not obliged to understand three years, that mum does not have time for it or him, he is not obliged to like and protect mladshenkuju, he is not obliged to wait, when at mum will be time and forces to notice, that he too the child.... Connect it or him to YOUR general or common life in family an agent of game, instead of orders. Do not look at it or him as on the out-of-date thing which and to carry hardly and to throw out it is a pity, remember, that he still small! Do not consider or count it or him as " the passed or taken place stage ".
In many years you will speak " they small ", what physical would be better than burden nesravnimy with moral, when it or him for 16 years....:))) forces to you and patiences, and more DESIRES to grow up related or congenerous each other bratika and the little sister!

Irina
18.09.2004, 03:13
Many thanks to everything, especially to Tatyana!