PDA

Просмотр полной версии : mne chasto hochetsa sporit, esli mne shtoto gavaryat o kakoi to veschi, i m...

andrei
13.08.2004, 06:58
mne chasto hochetsa sporit, esli mne shtoto gavaryat o kakoi to veschi, i mnenii svoem, ya starayus evo apravergnut, nu hotyabi ne soglasitsa. s detstva nazivali pravdoiskatelem. starayus priznavat za saboi ashibki no inagda hochetsa posporit dazhe kagda znayu shto ne prav. vobschem lublu posporit, est v etom svoi kaif, udovolstvie. kak vi schitaete, shto eto? harakter ili patologiya? esche ya ne mnogo upryam mozhet bit, ne uveren esli chrezmerno. esche s detstva u menya vdrug izredka poevlalos aschuscjenie shto shtoto proesnilos, zaimelo smisl. shtoto nevnyatnoe. halucinacii netu i breda tozhe pamoimu netu. za saboi, krome nekotorih perepadov nastroeniya bes fizicheskih evlenii, nichevo bolshe ne zamechayu.
23 goda

Agaev M.M.
14.08.2004, 13:07
Whether there were traumas of a head? What do you like - summer or winter more? Why? How at you in a room - it is pure or clean or all is scattered? You the only child in family?

The anonym
16.08.2004, 00:54
I too to argue I adore. I start to argue, even if not the rights, and with foam at a mouth, and only when the abuse begins already simply, me reaches, that with the reasons even I do not agree, and during dispute I simply bend the line by means of any arguments. Also that is surprising, to me again did not occur, what is it a pathology:)

Goldberg I.I.
18.08.2004, 13:46
Well certainly, the excessive obstinacy or dispute for the sake of dispute (correctness) if disturbs only is it not a mental disease, but in the psychological plan clearly one: these phenomena arise from the certain sincere trouble. What why - it is necessary to understand more particularly, voz-but, there are the subjects touching more strongly, for example. And in general it is the original mechanism of protection. Usually also speaks about naprjadennosti, nespontannosti, voz-but, needs or requirements of the control or pavor to lose the control over the life. Why it to important person and he does not presume to relax to itself(himself) (t. e. Easier or simply to agree with another) is a following question. Whether name you behind your back sometimes "bore" (it what friends or relatives name "pravdoiskatelem")?

The anonym
21.08.2004, 20:48
And me in eyes the bore name

The anonym
25.08.2004, 05:23
And I know that I as the bore, but iz-for pravdoiskatelstvja. And my husband the bore potomuchto he on 100 times nudit one and too, accuses always others if that cannot find in the house, itself is never cleaned or removed, I zvozhus and here we together... Represent??!! Such love at us.

The anonym
26.08.2004, 16:55
In, you argue up to usrachki, it is not necessary to teach, and in practice you who?

Goldberg I.I.
28.08.2004, 15:47
Last answer - well it not boreness at you:) Those whom name the bore for boreness, are usually insufficiently spontaneous, they from look or appear as though cherezchur seriously and almost all time have such appearance. Contrast to boreness - ease, spontaneity, naturalness and the main thing, sense of humour. Develop it or him, be more often dared or laugh more often and will be more charming:)

The anonym
29.08.2004, 06:53
Interestingly why I shall not swear yet with the husband up to dark blue nerves, it is impossible to us good sex as were abused, love up to a coffin and both of us the best lovers. How to change strereotip how it is possible to receive an orgasm peace by?

Goldberg I.I.
31.08.2004, 20:48
Can, a secret that in "rugachke" you with it or him approach, t. To. Only in such situation at you frankness is possible or probable, you at last speak each other all directly?:) then - it is possible simply to continue to find out attitudes or relations, but is quieter and more often?

The anonym
03.09.2004, 18:07
ponmaete it is sworn as last day we live, then the most best sex, all have forgotten, had a rest and were accepted on new.

Goldberg I.I.
07.09.2004, 15:36
And who provokes quarrel?

The anonym
08.09.2004, 11:10
Both, to us without a difference if only quarrel took place.

Goldberg I.I.
10.09.2004, 03:24
But then, voz-but it arranges both of you and to do or make it is necessary nothing?:)

12.09.2004, 15:33
And we quarrel and nudim is constant, but sex we are engaged seldom, old already, but to live the friend without the friend nemozhem. But these quarrels which to a thicket are provoked by the husband will sadden our life. I think we probably both of the loony.

The anonym
16.09.2004, 09:27
Loonies potomuchto it is not enough

andrei
17.09.2004, 00:36
ugadali-edinstvenni rebenok.
v komnate net pedantizma i piliu ne brezgayu no v obschem ne hlam, na stole vsegda neskolko bumazhek valayetsa kotorie nakaplivayutsa i patom mnou filtruyutsa. shto kuda. postel sam zastilayu let s 6. v obschem dovolno chisto, i ne razbrosono.
travmi golovi naskolko izvestno, ne bilo. v 3 4 goda tokom udarilsa cherez nozhnici no atskachil pomoimu ot straha a ne ot toka, i posledstvii kakai nibud na zamechalos, tolko plakal kaneshno ot ozhoga.
naschet vremeni goda-ya zhivu v izraile, gfe letom zharko a oseniu teplo.
kaneshno pasmurnaya pogoda nemnogo davit na psihiku vsmisle nastroenie mozhet nemnogo isportitsa no ne do depressii ili tam psihoza.
vse taki bolshe lublu zimu-mestnuiu zimu tak kak v zharu est nekataraya slabost, asobenno po utram.
ya esche ros bez otca, s otchimom no ne s samova detstva. esli eto vazhno.