PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me in family has developed complex or difficult enough, for me especially...

olga
13.08.2004, 02:46
Hello. I in family had complex or difficult enough, for me especially, a situation. We with the husband are married almost 5 years, me 26, to him 47. Despite of a greater or big difference in the age of, all at us was safe. Several months ago at the husband problems with a potency have begun. The doctor has diagnosed - a prostatitis. Disease have cured, but during treatment to him for occurrence of an erection have appointed or nominated nyxes (in a sexual member). Already some months we without these nyxes do not manage, and it is done or made only once a week, as under the schedule. As a result - at me a sex dissatisfaction. On all my requests to try or taste something without nyxes the husband vse-time speaks: not this time, I today hardly can. I do not know what to do or make already. As the woman I feel not demanded, I can not understand, whether he simply is afraid now of failure, whether I do not raise or excite it or him more. At me these ideas, nastoroenie bad constantly turn, I am broken on the child, at night to a roar and what to do or make and how to return all former attitudes or relations - I do not know.

Ksjuha
16.08.2004, 10:47
Well in fact the husband is ill or sick, it is necessary to wait and show support. Here you put yourselves on its or his place - to you would do or make nyxes in a vagina, as though you after that would like sex? And here still the partner neudovletvoren also is unfortunate. While the husband recovers be engaged in sex without "penetration" if do not know as, buy or purchase books, literatures on these subjects more than enough. Former attitudes or relations will return or not it is difficult to tell or say, most likely all already will be - to another but while you will not take yourselves in arms or hand hardly that will change.

olga
20.08.2004, 09:04
Ksjuha, thanks for advice or council, but, probably, you have not understood - he does or makes nyxes itself, at own will, for occurrence of an erection to make plnotsennyj the sexual certificate or act. Treatment already for a long time has ended. Also has put at all that to me there is not enough sex, and that would be desirable to feel the woman liked and desired. And since thus life desired it is exact itself you will not feel.

olga
23.08.2004, 03:24
And in marriage we run for "old men" because among coevals of normal muzhiks that does not remain. On mind or wit only entertainments, pjanki, and the feeling of the responsibility for them in general is unfamiliar.

Light
23.08.2004, 12:53
Olja, do not worry. Has simply come to speak time about an old age. Certainly, 47 years, at this time we are still vigorous and fresh, but an organism will not deceive. It is necessary to get used, men too are subject to a climacterium. It is bad, that at you such difference in the age of, you still can and want, and he already hands over. This all is explainable, but it is necessary to change habits, Look or See sites of doctor Naritsina (an ohm and family, psychology of attitudes or relations and the aphrodite (in the same place) through jandeks. To me has helped or assisted to diversify an intimal life with the husband.

Ksjuha
25.08.2004, 12:10
Olja, I so think, that your husband should not force itself and nyxes to cancel. What cannot be cured must be endured, it is necessary to reconcile to it or this. And you as to pair or steam should find other kinds of sex because the man can satisfy the woman with different methods. Well and if you priemlete only traditional sex then as a result you with the husband rasstanetes also will find the new partner. Not that that I to you slander it, simply life itself so will dispose.

Light
29.08.2004, 02:51
Olja, I supplement earlier told or said. And and to the spouse it is difficult to you to believe, that health renders such influence on an intimal life. Still more recently the man was on the ball and suddenly... And you have got used to its or his activity. Age and illnesses or diseases make amendments. If you wish to be together, to save family and love, change habits in bed. YOU now should show activity, probably, to depart from traditional sex (in a pose of missionaries) to diversify process (literatury-mass, eventually, when the child is not present the house to seduce it or him gde-nibud on a table on kitchen or cuisine or in bathing, in general to surprise, again to interest. Do not complex, work, try, nothing is given simply so, and for happiness too it is necessary to battle. Success.

olga
30.08.2004, 02:03
Light, thanks for support. But here too there are difficulties. vo-the first, the child always at home - to him 3 years, and babushchki and grandfathers work, vo-the second I now itself am afraid to undertake any steps, - suddenly it will not turn out, then the husband in general will become puzzled, I very much am afraid of it or him to wound, make even worse. I became absolutely in myself neuverena - and suddenly the reason of its or his cooling in me. At conference " female psychology " the doctor has advised to address to the sexologist, probably it is necessary to follow to advice or council.

I know that I speak...
01.09.2004, 07:19
Olja, forgive or excuse, whether it is possible to learn or find out what nyxes did or made in a sexual member? Slightly looks like a deceit...

olga
02.09.2004, 13:24
I have not absolutely understood - a deceit in what? I was not interested in the name of a medicine, but effect, undoubtedly, is. Anyway, with a nyxis never was failures. And after the sexual certificate or act the member about an hour is in a status of an erection, the truth the repeated sexual certificate or act already becomes morbid

I know that I speak...
06.09.2004, 12:15
Olenek, you family and it is not clear as the wife can NOT KNOW THAT DO or MAKE to ITS or her HUSBAND. It proyedura not drops in a nose which you too should know. Or you the bad wife, or carry full delirium. I the doctor also know, what I interpret...

olga
10.09.2004, 11:58
Drops in a nose I, and here in procedure of input of an injection the husband really buy me not posveshchaet, all is done or made behind closed doors. Nyxes were appointed or nominated by the urologist, I know only, that the nyxis expands or dilates vessels and sposobstvue to a rush of blood to a member, the effect comes gde-that in 15 minutes. Probably, you are right, I the bad wife but if the person feels inconveniently and stesnjaetsjach to speak about these nyxes, I do not insist.

Light
10.09.2004, 21:03
Olja, it again I. At me it is hardly similar to your situation, but nevertheless is easier. I think, that the difference in the age of does not allow your husband to be more frank with you, he hesitates. In fact Vy-young, and at it or him already problems. Especially men so zealously concern to it or this... But vy-the most close people, you also should help or assist each other. Do not become hysterical, do not worry, frame a quiet atmosphere, do not pull it or him, no trouble, if sex will be also time in 2 3 weeks. To us, women, it simply to transfer or carry. And he will calm down, will see, that you do not go in cycles in sex, and then in a quiet situation all and can return, as was. It he thinks, that without nyxes it is impossible, and you help or assist (Arms or Hand, tongue, labiums), can, all and will turn out natural by. I have much tried, all now by way of, simply should pass or take place a man's fright. They still nezhneee us in some questions. Success.

olga
13.09.2004, 14:20
Light, many thanks for comprehension and support, on this site is a greater or big rarity. I have already ceased so to twitch, because have made a decision (nominal to not worry and to not pull the husband), now really it is necessary, that he from the failures would distract and has relaxed, my purpose now - to help or assist him and to save former very warm and gentle attitudes or relations. I was very much helped or assisted by the book which I have found in an Internet Rosental sex after forty. Some things have appeared for me new. And the husband hesitates of all this to discuss really a little, but, probably because I was insufficiently delicate. postrajus now all to correct.

Katjushka
14.09.2004, 04:57
Certainly you can sympathize only. But, to tell the truth, it is strange, that you did not consider it when connected or bound with it or him the life. It he, it is possible to tell or say, still has longly stretched. Usually such problems begin already in 35. When such difference in the age of, similar things are considered in advance.

olga
16.09.2004, 09:25
Rolling, I assumed it at once. The opinion here has sounded, that I entered in marriage in calculation, having beaten off at the growing old wife - but it not so, is first marriage both at it or him and at me, I very much like this person, despite of age. He to very native me the person, this feeling has appeared at once as soon as we have met. He careful, reliable, behind it or him I am valid, as behind a stone wall. And problems with sex as you speak, begin already in 35, though according to presently much earlier. It is possible to marry and for young with the same problems, nobody zastrahovan. My main task sejchas-to help or assist the husband to leave adequately this situation and to save our marriage or spoilage and that waits for us in the future - it or this to anybody the nobility is not given.

Ira
16.09.2004, 19:32
Olja, all will be by way of, only do not get excited, do not hurry all at once to solve, on it time will leave, but in fact the calmness is more dear or expensive, and family with liked too. Do not believe those who speaks, that you from it or him will leave and will search for another, young. Eventually, sex not the most important during lives, and here comprehension, tenderness, caress, TRUST just also give rise to that affinity without which there are no present or true feelings. Men - weak essences, are frightened many problems with health, it is necessary to them to help or assist. All will be normal.