PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After an introspection has made final decision to die after new g...

Страницы : [1] 2

The anonym of a masculine gender
15.08.2004, 22:46
After an introspection has made final decision to die after new year (all over again business or affairs at job should to have time be finished). Kto-Somebody can kak-nibud dissuade? The age hardly is more than 20 years. Parents have still a daughter younger, the life will be left so that nobody has learned or has found out (was gone bezveti, I shall be shot gde-nibud in a wood in a hole). I accept antidepressants hardly more year, the mood has improved, but osoznanost that there is no sense to live was not gone and will not be gone.

The life as all day long we work, in the evening time on sport-a hall, and time for a dream is not represented to me interesting.
I feel lonely, to me to communicate, be constant it would be desirable with somebody someone useful, necessary, but I do not have such opportunity, in fact with 9 up to 17 job, with 18 up to 20 sports, with 23 up to 8 dream. Besides I never liked the literature, and very few books have read through. Girls like ears, and I it or him will have nothing something to tell - means, I shall be not interesting.

It turns out, at all desire, I cannot communicate. Despite of a high post at the age, the life to me will not allow to buy or purchase (all life to rent it is necessary) a good apartment in the elite house, the "abrupt" machine or car both td and tp. So also families at me will not be (about children I at all I do not mention). Good, there will be no family, but it would be desirable that you are necessary to somebody and useful at present, instead of is simple here so every day lived to yourself, worked...

What will be bad if becomes on one person less? Friends Will call, and it or him will tell or say, that I was gone. Parents pogorjujut it is a little, also will cease...

But I there shall be happy, I shall get rid of all problems, I will have there time for dialogue, I shall be the interesting person, many will like me. I understand, that I the coward, the weak person if I die. To continue to live to spite of everything, I do not want.

Olja
17.08.2004, 06:24
1 ALREADY NOTHING WILL be. 2 so longly to wait, give today or tomorrow, and that you will change the mind. 3 otvetsvenen for job, sl-but never you will go on suicide. 4 it is not enough, but you know, that girls like ears then not all is lost! Can begin with the small area in komunalke? 5 About parents you have bent. 6 live on on a harm, and contrary to all!

18.08.2004, 02:16
1. YOU THERE were not, the bible promises me PARADISE. 2. C-tomorrow I can not, it is necessary to write the letter of resignation at job, then to complete the remained job. 3. Nonsense. It not minute idea, a year 3 about it or this thought. 4. What for a municipal apartment? I not in municipal live, and in usual. But I do not wish to rent all life an apartment, I wish to live in own and gde-nibud on a floor 25 30, instead of in the panel house. 6. On a harm to live, WHAT FOR? To harm to all and to deliver to itself a pain, that all so is bad.

Olja! You optimistka, but anything, here will live also I pohihikaju above you when to you will be years 50.: (

The anonym
18.08.2004, 12:45
The fool you, the Anonym! Here really books you do not read. The bible promises suicides not PARADISE, and the most mean conditions of eternal existence THERE. And already precisely you will correct for nothing. Or baked, or an eternal cold. You can posmejatsja to tell or say, certainly: well for bajki, and here you learn or you find out this all there. Well and? With whom obshchatsja-that THERE was going to, durachok? In advance would find out, how it happens there. And still present itself decaying and going out with worms in a wood hole, fu-u-u-at! And any dog you will guzzle and choke there. And now you young, beautiful, interesting by yourself, all at you, only with Adeps rage and regret yourself on an equal place. It would be desirable to be such here the bore: as all is bad, as all has bothered... Here people at times in reanimation in the hardest status at times borjatsja for the life or years study to go after failures or accidents, trying to rise from an invalid's carriage, and do not despond. And you the bore natural.

Tolokonin A.O.
18.08.2004, 16:20
The dear Anonym!
Antidepressants have not given you of anything, except for "retouching" a problem. To solve a problem of dialogue with people, it is necessary to address internally to the expert who understands questions of adjustment of mutual relation with people, will help or assist rasskryt creative potential and to correct the attitude or relation to and to the future.

Illarion
19.08.2004, 01:09
" But I there shall be happy, I shall get rid of all problems, I will have there time for dialogue, I shall be the interesting person, many will like me. " From what you have taken it!??? Suicide - a serious sin, in a following embodiment you will be with a defective flesh and with much greater or big problems, in fact it will be necessary to fulfil this karmu!.. Understand, cheloe - Soul, first of all! At you greater or big bindings to the material party or side of life. You should to learn LIKE - parents, the friend, the girlfriend. Do not live future, to live it is necessary for the PRESENTS.

20.08.2004, 09:05
Yes there is no at me a problem of dialogue, more correctly time is not present on it, and the problem that there is no sense to live. I do not know that will be there, but I am assured or confident, that there vse-taki it will be better, than here. And if will be even worse, well... The fool means. And you can something internally help or assist me, the doctor?:) I to you can tell about the life, about principles, and your problem or task will dissuade me from that, what is it is not correct? At once it would be desirable to tell or say, it is the serious started case:)

The anonym
21.08.2004, 03:38
The anonym of a masculine gender, by your description of, you - an empty place, however still and super-mega-egotsentrik. To accept decision to die, it is necessary to have rich life experience to be satiated with all on light, all to try. You from yourselves represent nothing, in a head the unique gyrus and that about suicide. If you commit suicide, nobody will be gorevat. To that needs such pettiness? Give, proshchevajte and as soon as possible. Otherwise can change the mind and on light one numskull will be more.

22.08.2004, 04:55
That's it, zadolbali idiots in streets. It is necessary to go by the machine or car that in the underground to not collide or face. Only it is not necessary to hurry me, it is possible to spit upon all and right now to be shot. But it is necessary to finish business or affairs, differently after mors, me will be on 20 times a minute at job will be after mors materit " understanding a goat, and to us now razgrebyvat its or his all job ".

Leonardo yes Vinci
23.08.2004, 08:48
Those who does not appreciate a life, do not deserve it or her.

Veronica
23.08.2004, 16:35
To commit suicide always you will be in time!!! (there is no guarantee, that you will not change the mind, but will be late, and will die as a dog because to help or assist there will be nobody!!!) to make in this life something worthy try or taste!!! All life does not suffice the some!! Will suffice nyt!!! Find friends, the girl remarkable... You look also a life it will be adjusted!!! You will recollect then, what fool was:))

The girl without a name
24.08.2004, 18:52
Dear Anonym! I now probably, am in a similar situation, too the unique desire - to die, does not see at all sense in a life. Some times tried to commit suicide, but it is unsuccessful (or it is on the contrary successful?), Also I am in such status more year. I wish to tell or say, that vse-taki it is necessary to think once again before to die, it can be possible still or even for something to make. Vo-the first solve, what exactly in a life for you the main thing that could keep from mors. If job and sports do not bring pleasure, throw them for a while. For example, to less time give job, and sports in general while delete, you will have time that really matters. Find the girl. I understand, what is it uneasy, but go to a night club, meet somebody. One will send to hell, approach or suit to the second, the third, terjat-that nothing you. Suddenly you will find the person who can become in due course - to the present to relatives? That books read that a little, it is nonsense. Still never met the guy who would began to argue with me about Thick and Dostoevsky. It is possible to speak about job, about the outlook on life, about friends, sports, any interests.
About an apartment. Speak, that from any situation there is an output or exit. But I think, what not an output or exit, and the compromise. Now there are any programs of crediting, the mortgage. You write, that at you a good post, probably there is an opportunity to buy or purchase an apartment on credit for some years. Will simply pay every month not for rent, and vyplachiat the credit. Can, it will be not an elite apartment on 30 floor, but it is possible in fact to find the compromise.
"... Someone Would be desirable to be necessary " to Me too would be desirable. But the casual person will not approach or suit in fact to you and will not tell or say neither from that nor from this " You are very necessary to me, be my friend ", such people need to be found, something to give them. Probably, you do not have close friends, it is necessary to try to find them. It is very complex or difficult, I know. But I have one idea on this bill - look round around, many people feel unfortunate, lonely, on many the heap of problems, simply this status falls off is not visible at first sight (I think your fellow workers too do not know, that you wish to commit suicide). Look round more closely or attentively around, and can in the most unexpected person you uvidete loneliness, a burden. That if to you most to approach or suit to it or him;them, for example to drink on a cup of coffee in a lunch break or to meet in a bar a bottle of beer. You stretch an arm or a hand, show interest to its or his affairs, share something from the ideas. If the close friend in your forces to fasten such attitudes or relations is necessary to you. Simply all turns out gradually, it is impossible to become someone necessary for one day, but possible to arrange the person and in due course to become - to the present relatives.
You have become isolated in the circle rabota-sportzal-a dream, be pulled out or escape from it or him. For certain there are employment or occupations which are interesting to you, to go to club, to go on the nature, to drink some beer with friends, to try or taste that brought to you pleasure earlier, or to think up something new.
Vobshchem before to die, can it is necessary to glance over capitally once again the life, to allocate something the main thing and to try to achieve it or this. Terjat-that already nothing you.

VitEk
25.08.2004, 23:37
Not simply empty place, in a smelly empty place.

Olja
26.08.2004, 03:04
Yes, I optimistka and with smaller claims by a life, but have reached or achieved already greater or big heights. And to call people who have responded to your nonsense very incorrectly and oppositely. I would tell or say to you boshshe, but at patients to take offence it is impossible. Address to the psychotherapist and undergo treatment. And more one: YOU NEVER WILL COMMIT SUICIDE, INTESTINE TONKOVATA!

Has no value or meaning;importance
27.08.2004, 13:29
To the author - your post is affected. People simply leave I (do not condemn), instead of inform on it or this in a network. It not for you - cannot. The rights the anonym from December, 15th 2003 14 : 28 : 20.

28.08.2004, 04:58
OLJA: I did not call you, if you about idiots leave on street and turn back around of myself. Present a picture when any idiot you nosilovat will be, and nobody will approach or suit and will not intercede for you as at us people such became. Look or see even at this forum or it is simple on reports in this branch, for example from "VitEk", idiots are present among us, even here at the Internet.

29.08.2004, 01:13
Thanks all for answers, especially " Girls without a name ", all of you are right. But I do not see a life, without enough of money (for me it is 2000 4000 $/month). I do not believe, that there can be " paradise in a tent ". I do not believe, that there can be a happy love at poor people (and at us many people in Russia simply below the breadline live or survive). I am convinced, that many problems arise iz-for shortages of money. All at me utykaetsja in money. Hence, the person should in difference from an animal constantly work, to receive money for the work and to have meal and where to oversleep... Thus, if you wish to have many money you should either to be the thief, or to work since morning and see you in the evening " in people speak " to tear to the priest " ". If you will not work all day long you will earn usual money, as well as the majority of other people. Also what we have? A variant 1: That I shall work all life at job and I shall stay on simulators in fitness-club (as it I do or make already couple of years). And what is it an interesting life? Iz-for the big loads at job, I never do not have free time. I would like to live now instead of when on pension I shall leave. A variant 2: we become usual, we receive 500 800 $ in a month and we work with 10 up to 18. At us it turns out there is a free time these are 3 hours per day. But what for to me these or it 3 hours of time when I cannot provide the leisure as I on it do not have money (all money leave on a delivery + an apartment). Here she a problem. And the decision on it or her is not present.

Fox Alisa
29.08.2004, 13:12
Comrade with suicidal bents, turns out, what you wish to be shot iz-for absence 2000 4000 $ in a month and a huge load with 9 up to 17 at job? And you did not try to achieve desirable and to earn this money if at all of you in them rests? Buy or purchase a desired apartment and a foreign car... But the sense in your life will not appear. I think, the reason here in other. Namely in absence of love and desire to care of someone. You the usual egoist, that's all. You consider or count, what parents pogorjujut and will forget? No, they never will forget, especially if you simply "will be missing". They all life will hope and wait, that you will return. Better symitirovat accident, at least in relation to relatives it not so is severe. I shall not dissuade you, I consider or count as useless business. And voobshche-that for the beginning it is possible to try to change the life. To sports to allocate or remove 2 3 days in a week, in the rest of the time to go to cinema, theatres, to read books and to get acquainted with girls. In your life absolutely there is no spiritual, intellectual part. Try to be a little other life, can like?

Smoke
29.08.2004, 17:37
On this subject there is very good joke, someone is possible or probable he will seem inappropriate, but nevertheless:
= == == == == == == ==
- To me awfully tiresomely to live, I pokochu with itself!
- And you think it you will amuse?
= == == == == == == ==
And pair words that you did not read books, present young generation (majority) concepts at all do not distinguish the story, the story, the novel. So even with yours zagruzhenym the schedule it is possible to find to itself suitable pair. And if also it would be desirable to change something in a life HAMMER on trainings, change a job, everything... There Will be time for women. You "have escaped" from them that that have planned so the day and wish even further from it or this to leave. You do not read books, look or see the films, one "Titanic" of that costs or stands... Or " sweet November ". On this subject it is a lot of that to write it is possible, whether only it is necessary metat bisser about a wall if you will be all advice or councils and wishes to perceive only as a handicap to make conceived. What for then you in general wrote in a forum?

30.08.2004, 12:17
There is at me a variant that from suicide all has poured out in accident, before a hobby was risky (if without the insurance), then time did not become on long trips... But that all was plausible also has guessed nobody and could not learn or find out that has occured or happened actually, renewal of trainings and about two years for the admission is required...

Initially, I and planned to make, but simply something happens in December... Likely job zadolbala (have appointed or nominated in new year to watch iz-that I one such in the company chelovek-the single, and the others with families will be and with friends it or him to meet), probably therefore has decided to not wait for the extremity or end. To leave on other job, to receive as all the others I do not want... About reduction of working hours, tomorrow at job I shall talk to the chief, I think problems in it or this any will not be. And at leisure, I shall train myself. To search for friends, to go to theatres both td and tp, I shall not be, what for it is necessary, if you know, that families at you never will be, and that in couple of years you will die.

All thanks for the ideas Friends at me are not present, and at job to advice or councils listen from friends I can not. If somebody learns or finds out my ideas then will inform director and will dismiss.

The anonym
30.08.2004, 20:21
Hear, the boy, can fade to you for a cordon? povkalyvaesh there, you will earn the necessary capital, then you will understand after what pound it is valiant.

Willi
01.09.2004, 12:27
The anonym and that you wanted / you want / you expect, having published the report?

02.09.2004, 02:34
To listen, that people will tell or say, and what excuses will think up. In any case, I shall lose nothing (nobody who knows). A problem not that I wish to die, and that I analyze a life and I do not see sense to live... To live for the sake of relatives and children it it is silly. Why people unfamiliar to you try to dissuade from mors. As though want, that you in this world have still remained to be, have suffered, have suffered, as they suffer...

The life should bring sensation of pleasure of that you live. Otherwise to what this all... People frame children, and then for the sake of their good future zhiivut. Here morons... That the life liked me, I would like to work hours 6 in day with two days off that job liked me that at job there was a collective amicable that I received the salary not 2, and normal that people around of you were not malicious, but kind. Then the life still finds sense, you have enough time to arrange to yourself leisure after job, to borrow or occupy in any hobby. And now all people are held down, a life it son-rabota-televizor-a dream. All of them slaves, on the rest at them are not present time money...

The anonym
03.09.2004, 15:46
You know that, road of a masculine gender, you are similar more likely to a neutral gender. I wish you to die more quickly.

04.09.2004, 06:53
Thanks, you were very kind...