PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The fatal woman.

Страницы : [1] 2

Veta
02.09.2004, 15:56
Who she?

Marice
13.09.2004, 22:44
Which destroys a life of people.

olgaval
14.09.2004, 20:53
Initial report _

Which destroys a life of people.

... But also the, likely...

Tribiti
14.09.2004, 20:57
That, kotoruja sees the man and understands, that has got, besides very abruptly

Zlatenika
14.09.2004, 22:00
Initial report _095

... But also the, likely...

The hardly. And here muzhiks - stacks stacks...

Digger
15.09.2004, 02:44
Which-it or -this;-thus life a way on heads of muzhiks.

faitless
15.09.2004, 03:53
Which listens to fate) Goes in torn clothes and with irokezom, and accordingly, muzhiks who see it or her think, that they have got)

Lionel
15.09.2004, 05:48
That which in any way you do not forget though she already for a long time not with you. And for everyone the man such woman different, the truth not many meet it or her. And if meet also she with it or him, he will be happy all life and if has left or is cunning he means all life will toil.

Stoker
15.09.2004, 06:20
zholi anzhelina

Ksy
15.09.2004, 06:49
I tomorrow fourth time marry. Officially.

Not a beauty. Not suka. It is sensitive embittered, but I behave in arms or hand.

How you consider or count, I the fatal woman?

danilkina mama
Initial report _

Not a beauty. Not suka. It is sensitive embittered, but I behave in arms or hand.

It depends on, whether your last husbands remember you and whether they like you till now, well or any of them.

Sergey 13
Remember

Periodically call. Of a life complain. My first (Platonic) love later 8 years as did not see, has got over from Minsk to Kiev with the wife and children. Lives in the neighbourhood. Likes to come on a visit and to complain, that the life has not developed...

natasa
Initial report _

Remember

Periodically call. Of a life complain. My first (Platonic) love later 8 years as did not see, has got over from Minsk to Kiev with the wife and children. Lives in the neighbourhood. Likes to come on a visit and to complain, that the life has not developed...

Well this simply normal civilized human dialogue. And here eslib they till now from you bezuma were, tried to return constantly, admitted love... Then yes.

Ershov
22 years?

Simply at you still it is a lot of free time and not rastrachennoj vital energy to imagine an opportunity of such easy or light;mild human attitudes or relations: has liked - has explained. With vozratom all occurs or happens more vzveshenno

Jelena Popkova
Initial report _

22 years?

Simply at you still it is a lot of free time and not rastrachennoj vital energy to imagine an opportunity of such easy or light;mild human attitudes or relations: has liked - has explained. With vozratom all occurs or happens more vzveshenno

On the "fatal" woman go mad all life. And here so simply to communicate so much years it is possible or it is simple with the girlfriend, or on a habit, but it in any way will not be the "fatal" woman.

anna_mba
ugu.. And then before mors recognitions begin: " As it would be good, if at all of us then it has turned out ".

Lisa
Initial report _

ugu.. And then before mors recognitions begin: " As it would be good, if at all of us then it has turned out ".

Yes they and during lifetime of pereodicheski about it or this reminded.

DJ Andrey
And the offer of as the sex partner (periodic) zashchityvaetsja, the dear expert or auditeur?

CVETIK
Initial report _

And the offer of as the sex partner (periodic) zashchityvaetsja, the dear expert or auditeur?

If only as sex is not present

Initial report _

I shall dare to notice, it is a question to the last husbands.

The fatal woman - wears brightly painted negative accent or stress.

Victor
Initial report Medeya-M

I shall dare to notice, it is a question to the last husbands.

The fatal woman - wears brightly painted negative accent or stress.

Not only negative, but also stronger desire possession her or it.

helens
Initial report Fenyks

Not only negative, but also stronger desire possession her or it.

Means all the same razrushitelnitsa? During years does not release or let off you.

Well. Well, there was your way, she yours. And further?

bag1881
Initial report Medeya-M

Means all the same razrushitelnitsa? During years does not release or let off you.

Well. Well, there was your way, she yours. And further?

And further happiness. Because you possess that to what aspired also that wanted, with that which liked, even when she was not near to you.

Jul L.
The Fatal woman with you up to a coffin?

Then she not fatal, but simple, remote.))

alp79
Initial report Medeya-M

The Fatal woman with you up to a coffin?

Then she not fatal, but simple, remote.))

So, and I also did not speak, that she should return, you have asked it that will be then when she will return.