PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the modern woman, as well as it or her prezhshestvennitsam, the husband is necessary for podnjanija obshche...

Ooze
23.08.2004, 19:50
To the modern woman, as well as it or her prezhshestvennitsam, the husband is necessary for podnjanija the public status and as the supporter. And if to consider, that the modern woman to itself the supporter it is not known for what. To like it is possible and outside of marriage or spoilage. And in general, in institute of marriage or spoilage something neprodumano.

The anonym
26.08.2004, 21:47
It in modern heads that that is not thought over.

Explorer
29.08.2004, 03:22
To the modern woman, as well as it or her predshestveentsam (a word what that wild have found) on former the love, care, reliable back, a leg is necessary. How has told or said D hardly below, what it would be to to nestle itself after serious dnja-) And who, if not the husband? If you, Ooze similar attitudes or relations do not involve, be not excruciated, borrow or occupy in that is interesting to you, other reserving, but from all women familiar to me is possible or probable at you, only really the husband is not necessary to one, the truth on mine (and not only on mine) she with a head for a long time is not friends... I only shall agree that now really later marriages or spoilage and the husband really is not necessary to young girls, for the time being their marriage does not interest. Probably it is good in what that, but all that is good, has also side effects.

Natalia
01.09.2004, 08:06
" To be more useless to the person edinu ", and the woman especially. The biology zhnshchiny has not changed for the last 3 thousand years. All also is need or requirement of a reproduction, the father of children is necessary, and in general it would be desirable to be connected with liked special uzami and obligations. Less than material dependence, but much more spiritual.

Vladushka
01.09.2004, 20:44
Code of the woman speak that the husband is not necessary to them, I think they dissemble. I think that any woman at heart dreams to have unique, liked and native, and that the die in paspotre is nonsense, the main thing love, it seems to me so speak girls at which them liked do not want this die.

The anonym
05.09.2004, 08:23
And if bitchiness I do not differ, a roof too while on a place, scandals I do not make, I do not dissemble, and here it is not necessary. More likely even the men doing or making the offers strain. What then?

Birch
06.09.2004, 02:23
If to be more concrete, any of those who does or makes the offer is not necessary to you as the husband. Here conversation goes about the husband, as about a role to lives of the woman. In my opinion only sumashedshy or the big egoist refuses prospects of loneliness.

The anonym
08.09.2004, 15:34
That's it, it absolutely agree) to believe Difficultly, that there is a person for the sake of whom it is necessary to refuse freedom.

The anonym
09.09.2004, 23:20
Marriage or Spoilage as those, based or founded;established on dependence on the supporter, becomes obsolete itself(himself). One statement " good business is remembered, marriage or spoilage will not name " Men prestajut to be necessary how supporters and probably it is time to reflect on something essentially new?

The anonym
10.09.2004, 06:36
Men on what that new to themselves already for a long time have reflected...:))

The anonym
12.09.2004, 07:50
Well can now, not only for itself to reflect?:)

Lana
15.09.2004, 04:25
The question is completely not new, and older how are you doing. All we different, all we on a miscellaneous live. It is necessary for one - warmly and comprehension, another - a wind and freedom. Kto-someone runs exhausted with bags in the cosy house with liked, and someone smartly looks or appears also everyone look back in the street, but comes to the house to the cat... One truth in discussion have not concerned or touched - the daddy and mum are necessary to children and it is inevitable...