PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say to me

Страницы : [1] 2

gmiks
02.09.2004, 06:09
If I cannot be silent any more... If I can not live without it or him... Whether it is necessary for him to tell or say about it or this... What to me to do or make??

_2005
04.09.2004, 11:44
If to hold nevmogotu, tell or say... Only it is beautiful, instead of with bulging eyes and foam at a mouth...

Mummy
06.09.2004, 01:05
I would tell or say.. But the moment is necessary to me.. And all is not present it or him

Marjana
07.09.2004, 05:33
Really the moment so is important? You can wait for it or him eternally, and then will come round... And a train tju-... ushol

Dokk
14.09.2004, 06:29
The moment, not the moment... Yes I awfully seldom now shall see it or him.. And from it or this also I suffer....

aliya
14.09.2004, 07:59
You can not tell or say - write. naspisat vsgeda it is easier...

Natusik2005
14.09.2004, 12:35
Mely

Certainly tell or say .pozvoniv for example, for bravery simply drink much, a current the girl be morally ready to that tja can and not like, but to tell or say it is necessary certainly it is necessary.

Vi
14.09.2004, 13:24
HE Already Knows All... Has learned or Has found out Approximately hour Two back...

Harizma
14.09.2004, 14:16
Initial report Mely

HE Already Knows All... Has learned or Has found out Approximately hour Two back... Well also what there he has responded and how you to him it have told or said?

loveboy
14.09.2004, 15:10
Not I.. But here no trouble.. The friend has gone to ask it or him.. And has left here so... Well... That he.. I do not know

sasha
14.09.2004, 15:21
1. it is not necessary to postpone such questions.

2. it is not necessary that for you such questions asked others.

3. do not write, do not speak by it or this to phone, always it is necessary to see the person to whom you speak it.

Alesija
14.09.2004, 15:29
Initial report Grigoriy

3. do not write, do not speak by it or this to phone, always it is necessary to see the person to whom you speak it. Never speak never, about 3 items or points it do not agree.

RaSta
14.09.2004, 15:31
Initial report _

Never speak never, about 3 items or points it do not agree.

Replace never on "always"

The vampire
14.09.2004, 15:34
Aha. Necessarily.

Ocsi
Initial report Grigoriy

3. do not write, do not speak by it or this to phone, always it is necessary to see the person to whom you speak it.

Simply hoped.. That he will a little ask... And there was all here so.. Well it is simple in any way... I till now do not understand as well as on what to react.. Plainly.. He to me has told nothing.... Nothing pogimaju

olgavik1
Initial report Mely

Simply hoped.. That he will a little ask... And there was all here so.. Well it is simple in any way... I till now do not understand as well as on what to react.. Plainly.. He to me has told nothing.... Nothing pogimaju

So because you should most talk and look him in the face during that moment. Then you now all would understand the Only thing, that you can talk it to it or him now itself, but it already will be not that...

sasza
I know that was necessary.... But already it is necessary though to wait.. To allow the person to think... He at once decisions so not prinemaet.... Only here I think... How much to me to wait... And whether he will call?

sedova_nina
Initial report Grigoriy

Last most important.

Tatyana-
Initial report Mely

I know that was necessary.... But already it is necessary though to wait.. To allow the person to think... He at once decisions so not prinemaet.... Only here I think... How much to me to wait... And whether he will call?

You should not wait. It is necessary to you ispraljat mistakes or errors, and the more quickly you will correct it or her, the better. By the way he could take offence at that that you have not asked, and whom that have sent

Zebra
Initial report Deadly_Emptyness

Last most important.

Nauchina bitter experience?

VoVo
Initial report Grigoriy

You should not wait. It is necessary to you ispraljat mistakes or errors, and the more quickly you will correct it or her, the better. By the way he could take offence at that that you have not asked, and whom that have sent

I to it or him;them probably tomorrow shall go.. Only here it is terrible.. Whether costs or stands...

Initial report Mely

I to it or him;them probably tomorrow shall go.. Only here it is terrible.. Whether costs or stands... Go

Krin
Initial report Mely

I to it or him;them probably tomorrow shall go.. Only here it is terrible.. Whether costs or stands...

It is better to ask and be excruciated, than to be excruciated that has not asked

Lana_05
Initial report Grigoriy

Nauchina bitter experience?

Aha (((looking in the face to say lies more hardly.......................

Kitti675
Initial report Deadly_Emptyness

Aha (((looking in the face to say lies more hardly.......................

Well looking for whom