PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All greetings! Sad history at me. Only, if it is possible, seriously. It in with...

Good
23.08.2004, 07:17
All greetings! Sad history at me. Only, if it is possible, seriously. It really problemma. We with the husband together 6 years. Attitudes or relations at us in general good, but are not present tenderness, whether that. He is practically indifferent To sex, any such things what happen usually between the man and the woman, he does not do or make, to touch it or him;them does not allow, to be simply together with me too does not aspire. Thus speaks, that me, that I very or very much like the most important for it or him the person. On a regular basis we embrace once a day - when we shall leave in the morning. Difficultly all at once to tell, but I truly at deadlock - I do not know what to do or make. Earlier like as was a little differently - sex was, but not often, and, in general, the same background. To me its or his aversion of corporal contact is not clear. Please, help or assist to understand!

IRISHA
24.08.2004, 21:54
Really after a long joint life there are periods of coolings. Here any emotional shake-up is necessary. Only it can make sober it or him and force to look or see at you not as on something constant in its or his life, and as on the desired woman.

Good
25.08.2004, 03:36
Emotional vsrjasok though take away! I have tried all. Also left for a week "to think", and image completely changed, and it is literally at it or him on eyes flirted. Same not - he always spoke cooling, that it is unpleasant to him, when it or him;them touch! And to observe to him it is more interesting behind development of the computer market, instead of for me.

IRISHA
25.08.2004, 18:47
" He is practically indifferent to sex, any such things what happen usually between the man and the woman, he does not do or make, to touch it or him;them does not allow, be simply together with me too to not aspire " is that... Not cooling. Earlier at you as all occured or happened: (the Liking husband so does not conduct itself. If I have heard from the husband, that my touches to him are unpleasant also the computer market to him is more interesting... I would draw for myself the certain conclusions and would not began to believe especially to its or his words about the big love.

The anonym
27.08.2004, 05:34
Right at the beginning of your attitudes or relations also it was unpleasant to him, when it or him;them touched?
He at all is not jealous you of other men? It seems to me, that he is simply assured or confident that you from it or him anywhere will not get to...
If you like each other - it is necessary to reconcile to it or this, to live without tenderness.: ((though I do not represent love without lask, tendernesses.
Do not go in cycles in it or this. Live and be pleased lives!

Good
28.08.2004, 08:30
I speak - we together 6 years. I always considered or counted, that he really likes me, he very much - fair, - pionerski likes. It is very interesting to me, as happens at other people who have lived in marriage or spoilage of more than 5 years. It or he as though does not have any pleasant impressions otprikosnoveny. I do not know, can, it is a psychological trauma. Sensation such as if he is afraid to become bare - both literally, and figuratively. And more. He is afraid of me to lose. Knows, that I can leave, if I shall want. And I know, that to him will be very sick, if I shall leave.
I, likely, shall soon go mad from all it or this!!!!!

Good
29.08.2004, 06:45
Has forgotten. I know, that except for me at it or him anybody is not present - either women, or men. Whether 33 years or summer man with sex of times in dva-three months can be content?

IRISHA
30.08.2004, 04:32
Whence such confidence?

Good
30.08.2004, 06:20
I really know is not for self-complacency.

Vaska
31.08.2004, 08:30
He can is valid you likes and is strong. And that that is unpleasant, so not all men so impetuously are involved with sex. A potency at all different and taktilnost too. So he simply such what is also it does not concern its or his feelings to you. Floated - it is known.

JUju
01.09.2004, 05:17
We with the husband 6 years live together. I can not tell or say, that he in delight when I OFTEN touch it or him;them. But the only thing always responds to my touches caress, especially during sex, that simply hates - when I touch its or his papillas. About frequency of sex of anything I can not tell or say, because to us for 22 years, we are engaged it or this practically every day, several times:) But, - mojmu time in 2 3 months is abnormally a little, especially for 33 eh years or summer men. Success to you.

IRISHA
02.09.2004, 06:04
Share experience - whence you know, that at it or him anybody is not present. You that, watch or keep up it or him?

Good
03.09.2004, 08:56
It turns out, I too need to grow fond of time in two months? About " floated - it is known ": there was such experience? If was, how much it proceeded? To me of 27 years, I active enough girl, and would be desirable love to me the same as also all rest. If it is necessary kak-to work that above attitudes or relations - I shall make it. I would not like to go on the party or side or to cry at night in a pillow.

The anonym
04.09.2004, 07:47
At all sex temperament different. My husband cannot live without sex of any day. And not once a day... If it is fair, it bothers me. It would be desirable less often, but it is more than passion, tenderness... Unfortunately, he does not understand it or this and, sometimes, iz-for it or this at us conflicts arise.

Good - IRISHE
04.09.2004, 15:42
I do not watch or keep up. In it or this there is no necessity. Simply he always on a kind. I can learn or find out any minute where he is. And city at us not big. And in general he and itself spoke me, what is it it is impossible physically - too much job, that he does not wish to meet anybody and I believe him. I feel, when to me speak a lie.

Good
05.09.2004, 01:17
Can, men will respond!
Whether happens so that it was unpleasant to them, when the beloved irons on a back or shchipaet for popku? And whether happens so, what like ochchchen it is necessary, but kuda-that to go - " I do not like anywhere to go with you together "? I do not row, I not pritorno-sweet, not zatjukannaja, how much or as far as I assume - I like its or his friends (moderately).

IRISHA
06.09.2004, 14:03
It is necessary to envy your confidence only. Tell or say, and earlier you had same attitudes or relations with the husband... Or it has begun recently (I have in view of sex)?

Good
07.09.2004, 21:58
Perhaps, little bit more brightly. But, in general, always was infrequently. It became simple in due course it is a problem. There are sometimes periods, flashes when he as if wakes up, but it is fast, literally for odin-two months, passes or takes place. In these intervals of time sex happens on dva-three times a week and further on decreasing.

Vaska
09.09.2004, 03:43
Were few times, only the reasons were a little bit others. First time - at it or him was a strongly pronounced complex of the madonna. With the second: he has got used and liked to be engaged with sex with different without any obligations and without emotions and when has fallen in love sex with me to be engaged has ceased. 8 (sits next, looks in eye sights or eyes, on teleonu on some times per day calls, etc. and that as the beginning impetuous with. .s, no. As to long attitudes or relations, after 10 years of a marriage he too wanted few times in a month. Milach, it to not correct and you too will not learn to want yourself less often. The temperament he also is temperament so or reconcile and suffer or bear, or on the left go, or sublimate... And more the factor - he works, moreover and behind a computer much, how much or as far as I have understood. It still adds izmotannosti and weariness. It is a pity to me, but se lja vi

IRISHA
10.09.2004, 02:33
Well time so, probably it is necessary to reconcile. Temperament you will not alter. The only thing, can be talk to it or him... To try to explain the status. If likes, will understand and will try to give you of more attention:)))

Good - IRISHE
11.09.2004, 06:25
I yesterday have made it. He speaks, that all understands, but through force anything to do or make not begins, and through force it is not necessary to me. I am am excruciated with an idea: can, it vse-taki is abnormal and possible for something to make? Can, it is possible to change all and what he speaks is outstanding? Well somebody collided or faced with similar behaviour????? I never met such men.

Good
12.09.2004, 09:21
In general if who has ideas - write: liho@smtp. ru

Storm - 2 Good
13.09.2004, 08:28
And here I met such men, I such. And, how much or as far as I know myself, to your husband it is not much easier, than to you. What to do or make?
Here and itself I try to understand. I shall try to pass or take place some sessions at the sexopathologist (all over again one, then, if it is required, together with the wife).
And here the moment, that is always unpleasant to him, when it or him;them touch, me if it is fair, has disturbed or alarmed!
At me such is not present! I with such never collided or faced!
And you are assured, what it is really unpleasant to him? How he concerns to turns, public transport?

Yours faithfully,

Good
14.09.2004, 14:51
He does not happen in public transport - the oooochen the greater or big machine or car. And in turns practically does not happen - in shops happens basically in night after job - there it is already empty... By the way, he likes massage - only serious, me does not admit, and gde-nibud on rest does or makes with pleasure... nestykovochka...
But, understand, can, all is valid on light job has replaced, he speaks me: " You anxious, at you abnormal draft, leave me alone ". All. All comes to an end with these conversations. " I understand you, but help or assist I can to nothing ". To you though most has occurred to the expert to address, and I on similar, most likely, cannot raschityvat.