PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! She began to speak last time to my mum of 45 years about that that...

Irina
21.08.2004, 13:03
Zdrastvujte! She began to speak last time to my mum of 45 years about that that " I old and not to that not necessary " I and my brothers always series though we live in ros. She speaks that business not in man's attention. And that job and everything, nothing more is not present in its or her life govarit that job has got it or her. And interests any are not present. And if she will give up job that all peerly at it or her there is no interest to a life last time she cries simply so not from that from this. I probyvala with her pogovarit but she do not understand that with her. And in opinion of melancholy, I go mad at me heart I am broken off or lacerated do not know than her pomoch. Can you to me prompt that to me to do or make. How to result or bring it or her in a normal status?

Elk
23.08.2004, 04:02
It is a pity, but mum of the right, it already an old age. Find to her muzhyka.

The anonym
24.08.2004, 07:43
The muzhik toest

Ego
26.08.2004, 18:37
Irina, do not listen to elks and other artiodactyl. What old age in 45 years! Simply at your mum now a complex or difficult stage in zhizni-children have grown, cares became less, routine job and she has felt itself in vacuum. Tell or say, it or she has the friends familiar, she communicates with someone? In any case, you and your brothers need to be closer or more attentive to her, more often to arrange small family holidays, to invite mum kuda-nibud, to ask to help or assist with something easy, but important for Vas-she should feel that is necessary to you.

Elena
30.08.2004, 09:42
At mum all attributes of depression also it is necessary to try it or her from this status to deduce or remove. And more remind her national mudrost-" 45 woman jagodka again " and recollect our celebrities which are more senior than it or her or coevals, for example Pugacheva, the Valley, Rotaru.

Tranzhira
01.09.2004, 13:51
Find old girlfriends of your mum, they in fact all approximately ravestnitsy. At all similar interests. Dogovoritel with brothers to give mum the certain sum on leisure, let goes with girlfriends to theatre, at cinema... To get acquainted communicates, present her vnukoj, the feeling of "uselessness" will pass or take place itself. Arrange from time to time joint dinners, fall down suddenly, call in the evening and speak, that in an hour awake, wish to communicate. To chew, can remain to spend the night. Buy or purchase (if there is no) a ground area, a kitchen garden, pomidorchiki, conversations about a crop....
Borrow or Occupy it or her than nibud. I live with the grandmother and I borrow or occupy with its or her darning, darns socks which then send on a summer residence, but to her it is pleasant, that to her address, and me what not noet.
I understand what to advise simply, but I think would act or arrive as. While we give the mother-in-law and to my parents of money on balavstvo (go sometimes kuda-that, go for a drive on a summer residence).

Elk
04.09.2004, 11:42
Sdysh, the Ego. .tsentrichnaja! I did not offend you. Also what bad that the aunt has found the muzhik?

Shimanskij O.I.
07.09.2004, 00:35
Dear Irina!

By the situation described by you, at your mum it is available attributes of a neurotic status, probably, depressions. Considering, it is how much strong they are expressed, is better to address internally to spetsialistu-to the psychotherapist who will help or assist her to come to a normal status. Possibly, it is required to accept medicines.

Ego
10.09.2004, 20:48
The elk, probably seems to you, that muzhik-it is panacea from all bed-should afflict you. As to yours nika-henceforth I shall be more tactful.

Elk
14.09.2004, 06:26
It is accepted. And the muzhik not pomeshat it is exact.