PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me of 27 years, a daughter 2 years, married, work at home. Me already carried...

Tatyana
31.08.2004, 09:12
Hello, to me of 27 years, a daughter 2 years, married, work at home. I some years am am excruciated with a phobia - I am afraid to be ill with an incurable disease (cancer), also I am afraid, that someone from relatives (but less, than for itself) will be ill. All has begun, when my nephew in 4 years all of a sudden was ill with a cancer, was treated excruciated) 3 years and has died after terrible excruciatings. I many times was on Kashirke, there almost all children die. It is such horror, a cat. Does not leave at me a head. In any illness or disease at itself and at relatives now the cancer seems to me only. I precisely know, what is it illness or disease is incurable, that did not speak. It has put only time... Months or some years or ten years. Illness or disease always comes back. pozh-that, help or assist, as will get rid of this pavor. And more, if it is possible, advise any costing or standing literature in this occasion that has helped or assisted to consult. I understand, that it would be necessary to go to the psychologist, but there is no time and to tell the truth money, t. To. Itself all time I am ill or sick and I am flied or treated platno. Already is not present either forces, or money. Thanks.

Willi
01.09.2004, 14:11
Tatyanas - look on book counters for the book of Century Levi " Priruchenie pavor " and, it is a little in other kontektste, but, I think, ideas many to you podmognut " Where to live? "... And it...

Olga
04.09.2004, 00:58
tatjana, at me the same problem. At me both the grandfather and the grandmother and the daddy have (more recently died of a cancer. That seems to me constantly that at me a leukosis eshch a cancer something and during any illness or disease I first of all suspect at myself a cancer. The most awful, that I and on the child translate or transport this negative. Though I know, the idea is material and thus illnesses or diseases only are drawn. If piously to believe that at you a leukosis sooner or later he can appear. But that with itself to do or make - I do not know, it is terrible both for myself and for the kid and for the future children, for all native as it is not clear as to be saved from this misfortune. If want leave the el. The address. We shall talk. As I yours rovesnitsa. We shall be bojatja (or to not be afraid)) together.

05.09.2004, 12:50
And you only are afraid of illness or disease? Look or see around - people die of any other reasons. Die - to everyone - silly, ridiculously, instantly, not having been in time or had time to anybody to say goodbye even easier or simply to talk, 5 years ago, my schoolmate of 19 years was broke by the machine or car in the birthday, sat near to the driver, sober, all the others are alive - she is not present.
Studied perfectly well, the good little girl was without exaggerations and postmortem rashvalivany. Has left cafe with friends, mother of its or her house waited, visitors relatives.
The guy, 16 years, the neighbour, healthy as the bull, in hot summer day has gone to bathe with friends, has dived deeply into cold water and is ready - an insult.
The husband with the wife, both pensioners - have heated a bath, have gone or send to wash, both have got poisoned by fumes, razom - corpses have found at a threshold. The old woman of 86 years, the native son has selected pension, has got drunk, began to demand still money, money at the old woman any more was not, he has beaten it or her and cut to her veins - has died bleeding profusely.
The mors comes to people without ostrochek, and without what or time or temporary credits and the tenders. To everyone the . Usually that of that the person very much is afraid, just does not come true, and there is that, on what he just the attention does not turn. Look or see film - "Ultimate goal" of 1 and 2 parts, there a lot of interesting at this subject. The main thing - do not experience - a life such piece - alive nobody will get out of it or her.

Tatyana
09.09.2004, 11:01
Thanks all for answers, except for Maksa (normal people do not write such bosh. Comrade, to you to psihiatoru, you were mistaken the address of conference).
I know, that many are overtaken with mors on different and at times to the sudden reasons. However, I am am frightened not with mors, I understand, that nobody is eternal. I am am frightened with TERRIBLE excruciatings, through a cat. Pass or take place abs. All sick of a cancer. And still awfully frightens that I do not understand how people with it or this live! Knowing, that they soon, absolutely soon, will die... And in terrible excruciatings. That I saw and heard never will show in one film of horrors because millions people to go mad then. Olga, I shall be glad to communicate. Write on tatfed@yahoo. com.

13.09.2004, 05:44
Tatyana at me from a leukosis has died the cousin, ill in 19 years - has died in 21 year, it or her treated (though will tell or say more correctly - excruciated) on terrible - irradiated, did or made chemistry, cut out a lien, cut for search of other malignant lymphonoduses - nothing has helped or assisted her, then in a year with a cancer its or her mother was ill, in 5 years has died - it or her too "treated" too "successfully". And here at my girlfriend muzh-the American in 30 years was ill with a cancer by a man's part, it or him treated - and since then has passed or has taken place 10 years - and at it or him all in the full order (and by a man's part too). It as a lottery. And people live because to hope to survive, instead of to die.
Tan, give this subject we shall hush up, neither to you nor another it will not be easier from it or this, and it is even more to inflate or fan the phobias - harmfully. Know, I knowing, what's happened with my sister - when to me was executed as much as well as her when she has died - too began terribly be afraid to be ill with the same, and so than more I was afraid - javstvennee to me it seemed to those that I feel at myself all signs, delicacy and bleedings from a nose, and temperature and uvelivshiesja lymphonoduses, it has turned to obsession. Reading various honey. The literature, I long time was confident that at me a leukosis, that I, shall soon die. And then in due course it kak-that has disappeared from mine golovyj, can because I have ceased to read medical directories, and can because the summer has come or stepped, session and others otvl. Factors.
Voobshchem it was a nervous breakdown, but know that I have opened for myself after that? It is very banal, that to you I shall tell or say, but it is the truth - live now (reasonably not forgetting about the future), enjoy in each afternoon, chaso, minute. Any weather, in the afternoon of week and mood of the chief at job.
You wish to grow thin - not postponing get on a a diet, go to an exercise room, grow fond of the relatives more strongly than a minute ago, improve and grind everyone samntimetr the soul and a body, and live for all who nedozhil up to you.

Marianna
13.09.2004, 12:53
Why to not have a drink an antidepressant? At you an obsessional phobia. Paxil, Prozac, Zoloft, talk to the doctor...