PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have seen or overlooked last messages. The interesting subject has been mentioned or touched. Romantik cht...

Victor
31.08.2004, 08:52
I have seen or overlooked last messages. The interesting subject has been mentioned or touched. Romantik chtoli il Casanova has declared that muzhiks do not forgive changes. My friend, the class guy, knew about changes of the wife. Beat it or her for it even. Severely beat. And has then calmed down. Has simply stopped loving it or her though lived together - children were. Live together but separately. So happens so, as forgive. If the wife up to a lantern.

Liza
01.09.2004, 10:38
And what such surprising? The woman too forgives usually only for the sake of children, families - inogoda because is dependent up to it is impossible, sometimes likes. I know examples when the man as restrains to change of the woman, and not only because she to him up to feni, and tezhe children, and sometimes and feelings. So all one world mazany. But pochemu-that I vsyozhe am assured that do not forgive change, with her smrjajutsja, with her can will learn to live, but not prshchajut - never.

The anonym
02.09.2004, 08:42
Yes, it as the stuck together utensils...: - (

Thrown Romantik
03.09.2004, 00:03
Hm... Do not forgive, to reconcile to it or this more likely is possible, but to forgive or excuse... If the person who you is liked also which by you very much you like suddenly betrays you is any more love! For the sake of children it is possible to forgive or excuse, but differently.... I too, can, have once forgiven or excused, ponjat-that is possible. But the second, the third...

Asya
03.09.2004, 15:45
To forgive or excuse it is possible if happened it was valid a mistake or an error - all of us people are not ideal - if liked has sincerely repented - all reperably

Victor
05.09.2004, 01:07
Asya, really you believe in repentance? When you change - means love already to the wife (husband) is not present. I personally do not believe, that there can be a love with one and sex attitudes or relations with another. Then it not love and couples another. So - " eh time, once again, still mnogo-many times ")

Thrown Romantik
05.09.2004, 11:18
Victor - in a point!

Casanova
06.09.2004, 23:40
Do not forgive, send...., leave it. d., but do not forgive! Even if then live together, but do not forgive, and then, maybe, later it is a lot of years, can leave. So, that any mistakes or errors here not otmazheshsja! Not I so have thought up It, was discussed many times with representatives and that and other party or side.

Asenka
07.09.2004, 03:05
Well I do not know... Personally sometimes it seems to me, that if my husband would return I not that has forgiven or excused it or him, I for it would give ten years of a life! Simply precisely I realize, that never nobody liked up to it or him and after it or him too. There was men, but all kak-that not that... And as it or him I shall see simply in fever throws. And in fact a year has passed or has taken place, and treachery from its or his party or side was not weak. So to forgive or excuse all is possible. To forgive or excuse and forget.

Ostorzhnost
07.09.2004, 09:33
It seems to me, all depends on magnanimity of the offended party or side and from comprehension what pain was put or rendered by the changed party or side. Without vsekih "many times"! To find forces for repentance to one and to accept it to another, odd business, though real.

Eric
07.09.2004, 17:20
There are such women who blame for all only itself. " And I can is guilty, in that that he has left... " Here such forgive the husband because it or him no trouble to blame from their point of view.

Liza
09.09.2004, 02:38
To forgive or excuse - means to allow the person to act with you in the same way and vperet. If you are ready to it or this - can forgive or excuse. Asenka, can you and "have forgiven" or excused", but in your ideas, I pochemu-that am assured, very much these memoirs often would emerge, and they would hurt you. And who would know to what eventually it has resulted or brought. Simply you were not in time doljubit.

Thrown Romantik - Lize
10.09.2004, 14:37
.. Very much these memoirs often would emerge, and they would hurt you. And who would know to what eventually it has resulted or brought.... - --
I shall tell or say on a secret, at me just such status. 3 times forgave. I can not Any more though I like more lives...

Liza - Romanticism
12.09.2004, 06:25
Anything the lovely person, look at the positive party or side - you like! And I for example, never it or this tested.. ((we shall think, that all in peredi.. Though I also am not assured that I want it or this. Enamoured - are terribly vulnerable.. 3 times forgave.. You probably the strong person! Only it is not necessary any more, is better to endure than to allow to tear the soul on slices.. But it imho.

Thrown Romantik - Lize
13.09.2004, 11:42
Liza, certainly all ahead! Only it is not necessary most to search for love, the present or true mutual love comes suddenly when you least wait for it or her. It is direct iz-for an angle jumps out and rushes on you:)
Also you want it or this or not, the cupid will not ask you, believe to me.