PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I ask any advice or council and the help, I have absolutely got confused! After nedav...

Evgenie
10.08.2004, 05:16
Hello! I ask any advice or council and the help, I have absolutely got confused! After recent proishestvija which nearly done not cost to me to a life, I have reflected on very unpleasant things. Understand, when I was the child (now to me 22 years), I represented the future happy and perfect. Then for a long time I was brought up, well studied, was kind and sensitive, liked to help or assist people, had set of plans and prospects... And to what I as a result have come by 22 years? Rasping, unsociable, friends are not present, the beloved is not present, from institute have expelled for proguly and poor progress, on all to spit, nothing would be desirable in a life, has passed or has taken place two suicides, once hardly was has not received a previous conviction, stole. I shall add to this sad list that I consist on the account in narkodispansere because sat on a needle one year ago, then the truth has thrown, and now there is a diagnosis an alcoholism. Ahead I do not see anything light, relatives for a long time have lost belief in me, I want nothing from a life, I wish to drink, drink and die only. Why I became such, in fact never such was?! I can not find the answer, can you will help or assist. What to do or make? I understand, that it is necessary to take myself in arms or hand, to try all to begin or start, see reason from the beginning, only I WOULD NOT LIKE it or this at all!! Why so has occured or happened? What now to do or make? Please, help or assist

nnnnnn
13.08.2004, 19:14
Pereedte v drugoi gorod, nachnite vse s samogo nachala, drugaja obstanovka pomozet, a kogda poimete, chego dobilis, reshite sami vozvrashatsa vam domoi k roditelam ili net. Udachi vam vo vsem, i vishe nos!

OPEN COMPANY
17.08.2004, 02:15
If has written about it or this then in a life it would be desirable something to change. I am afraid to you any professional doctor now cannot help or assist better than you to myself. Your problem in absence of meaning of the life, comprehension for what the person in general lives.

Tanja
20.08.2004, 21:23
Evgenie Vy think destiny it is given to the person since a birth? NO! Everyone creates the destiny! Each person has a choice and from that he will make what choices is those and there will be its or his destiny, all is interconnected! All in your arms or hand, it is necessary to want only! Will throw pit-will find rabotu-will find druzej-will appear devushka-will appear semja-deti-attitudes or relations with relatives will be adjusted..., etc. And as it is possible to finish itself to mors. .vybor for you. .zhit and to be happy or to die to not see perfect smiles of own kiddies. .kotorye will name you the daddy and care of close people! Remember: the CHOICE ALWAYS is And ONLY YOU CAN CHTO-SOMETHING CHANGE!!

The anonym
22.08.2004, 05:55
ZHen as all is familiar. You are ill or sick with a sado-masochism. There is a perfect way with it or this all to finish time and navsegda-leave in a monastery. Sertezno. Of them it is full, where man's arms or hand are necessary. Seriously - once again I speak. Look for them. You will see - it to like you, at the same time and will compare a life.. Without having pinned.

Natalia
25.08.2004, 08:12
You are very lonely, your life has lost sense because you became necessary to nobody. But you are a child Divine, the God will not leave you if you though will help or assist him a little. The anonym of the rights, go to obedience in a monastery or address in the orthodox charitable center. The address can be learned or found out in a temple on Suharevskoj. Start to work, whom will send: the hospital attendant, most likely. Help or assist people, and your life will find sense.

The anonym
29.08.2004, 02:44
ANY HOSPITAL ATTENDANT!! ONLY in RAELNYJ the MONASTERY - in a heathland, in a solitude, in a wood, far away from people. Believe - will help or assist.

Natalia
01.09.2004, 09:37
In a monastery naselnikam one way of existence - obedience is offered only, and it means job on which will send, usually it is collective physical work. Besides the novice will be not not left for a long time, with a maximum, some months. In monks of any interested person not postrigut, it it is necessary to deserve.

Martini
02.09.2004, 22:40
I shall not regret you, you to it or this send or have come. Descend or go on station or on surburb of Moscow, look or see on bomzhej-dirty, smelly, rolling in pools of the de... It arranges you? So to join them there are no problems, the main thing simply and quickly. And here the person iz-itself to make it more difficultly and more longly, here it is better here nyt. To get drunk and be forgotten easier, and the person of sdelat-it is weak?

Mazaj
05.09.2004, 18:10
Look or See at invalids, from a birth or from war, here to that it is bad, they without the another's help in a toilet cannot descend or go. And you that the invalid?
Take in the street the homeless puppy or a kitten and odtaj to him all most good that is in your soul and there look all to be adjusted.

Olga
09.09.2004, 07:05
There is such book Eric ern " That we speak a field of how have told or said "GREETINGS" There is directly spoken, about a role of parents in aspiration
Children to self-destruction (pjanka, narcotics) and as with these or it;this to struggle.

lightness
10.09.2004, 04:42
nnnnnn correctly writes - to replace a situation, here that is necessary. To leave kuda-nibud, to find job any (more less normal) - to work, be without former bad habits, to meet new people - all to be adjusted. 22 years are only has begun.

lightness
10.09.2004, 10:15
dabavlsju - time could not be lost as you speak, means it is possible to begin all with the beginning.

Irina, which itself such
12.09.2004, 17:09
You ask, why so has occured or happened? Means, something during this moment happens, recollect, what is it could be and so you to upset? During that moment, it shocked you, has unsettled, has frightened, but then you have not paid to it attention. But turn though now) In fact similar for you, the little boy, it very much even was strong... And anybody, anybody in the whole world has not understood, has not helped or assisted and has not regretted. But now you the adult and can regret that little boy and having regretted again to become that cheerful, successful and happy young man. Happiness to you and success Evgenie.