PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I often come into this forum, occasionally I respond to some posts, which mn...

Страницы : [1] 2

Julia
28.06.2004, 02:08
I often come into this forum, occasionally I respond to some posts which are interesting to me... And recently I am am excited with that almost to all wives change or husbands changed, half of husbands communicate with dr. Women on aske, sms-kam, moreover also do not hide it from the wives. People, I in a shock!!! Iz-for you has lifted with the husband questions of changes in marriage or spoilage (before these questions were discussed by the husband and at it or him on this bill a firm position - only fidelity). It was necessary to him to tell, why it has started to disturb me, has told about it a forum. He speaks, that people different, but change is unacceptable for it or him, neither it or him, nor mine. Change does not say goodbye anybody, it is the extremity or end. And it is a little about us, 2, 5 years, together 5 years are married, there is a daughter. Our love and passion becomes stronger every day. And more I wish to add. My husband never looks on dr. Women when I specially pay its or his attention to the nice girl - always the constant answer - you much more beautifully and better. Never he spoke, for example, that this singer, model is pleasant to him. He always speaks, you the best. Thus he very beautiful also is more younger than me for 2 years. And with a potency at it or him it is simple super (I warn your possible or probable question about it)
That you did not envy, we too have quarrels and problems, sometimes is direct often we quarrel (foolish characters at both), sometimes he is jealous me (that me upsets, in fact I of the same views as well as he). Recently read clause or article about jealousy, that men should be was jealous and http: // magazine. kosmetichka. ru/a98/And I do not wish it or him to be jealous, and not to itself, and suspect I it or him I can not. He to me has sworn health of mother and a daughter, that never to me will change, even if all will be bad, he will not go on change, t. To. Considers or counts itself strong as the man to solve problems of home life by a head, instead of... (understand).
You will be very interesting to me komentarii, yours faithfully

The anonym
01.07.2004, 06:43
JUlenka when you will marry, inform, we shall congratulate you.

Explorer
02.07.2004, 21:49
JUlja, I am married much longer than you, children two, in a life there was much, but fidelity in marriage or spoilage not on last place both for me, and for the husband. Many can begin humiliating podkolki about that we such naive and silly, do not listen, live only the life. To be jealous it is necessary, but moderately and better in the form of igry-) I Shall tell history from for which once I became almost jealous, and have promised to myself never to check and to not suspect the husband. There was it after a birth of the son, labors were serious, I ran on doctors and was to me at all before rough sex. I come once home and I hear from our sleeping a gentle voice of the husband " you my beauty, you my clear head, you my sweet... " The shock and the stopper, the first zhelanie-to escape))) And till now with horror I think, that if has escaped then, he never in a life would prove to me, what not a camel... But sensible, or egoistichnyj the sense has got the best, an apartment that mine! Has opened a door sleeping with the stood heart, my husband sits, and on my little table ours Ljuska (tojchik) he feeds with its or her pistachioes. And the love at them lifelong lives the friend without the friend cannot. ljusja to not calm down, when the husband comes from job, he is simply obliged to kiss and tell or say it or her, that she the beautiful girl, such here at me konkurentka, already old and gray-haired, and all there... Believe heart and do not hammer in a head. I consider or count, that it is better to burn once, than a floor of a life to spend for senseless suspicions and grjaz-(

Lerchik
04.07.2004, 20:02
"... He to me has sworn health of mother and a daughter, that never to me will change, even if all will be bad "... JUlja, I cannot comment SUCH at all:) How here to not hit in nostalgia and to not recollect about " fair pioneer " and " fair lenin "? I remain in full bewilderment...

Explorer
07.07.2004, 20:10
Lerchik-"is young, green"! Glavnoe-intentions good... But it is better to not compel or force the person for similar oathes.

The anonym
11.07.2004, 02:10
JUlenka! We shall hope THAT AND will be. Success to you and the husband. Believe in love, little girls.

Natalia
13.07.2004, 16:16
Never it is necessary to swear health of relatives or the Divine name. Sincerely I wish you to live a life so faultlessly as have solved with the husband. I hope, what is it probably. Only the life at times happens more strongly the firmest intentions. Thank the God, that while at All of you so it is good!

Paulina
16.07.2004, 11:45
Well you also give! It turns out that the dog hardly has not disorganized your marriage or spoilage?

OPEN COMPANY
19.07.2004, 00:05
Pleasantly when the husband speaks such words...
He at you unique. I after your letter start to think, what all can and not muzhiks - ladies' men (and forgive or excuse "goats")?

Julia
19.07.2004, 09:40
Well here such we people, give such oathes and we believe in them... I understand, that never it is impossible to promise and give similar oathes, but it was the initiative of the husband. He so has told or said, and has then asked, that also I so have told or said. Understand - we do not deceive each other because in us there is a pavor of these or it " fair pioneer ", as though it not ridiculously sounded.
Lerchik and why it is impossible prokomentirovat? What so has touched - whether fidelity that?

The anonym
21.07.2004, 12:04
Yes sometimes and dogs can disorganize marriage or spoilage:)) naskolzhe it was necessary to doubt and to not believe the husband, having two kids, what having rushed or having rushed into into the house to suspect the muzhik, that he in YOUR bed has resulted or brought whom that. Here and so from a threshold.. zdraste to you.:)) 0 it were visible not only occasions, but also the reasons. And not time. And on such "sjusjukane" would think, that the husband has prepared for a gift to me (vvide one more animal), but not the woman has resulted or brought. It is impossible so, honestly.:))

Julia of Open Company
23.07.2004, 00:05
I to you can precisely tell or say, what not all!!! My father not the ladies' man, the father of the husband same. My husband all life saw an example of the father which likes the wife till now.

The anonym
24.07.2004, 06:05
JUlenka once again to you of successes. But believe.. Who that word will not constrain. Let it will be you.:)) than he,

Lerchik
25.07.2004, 11:38
Julia, fidelity for me not an empty phrase. And your nonsense therefore did not wish to make comments has touched, have compelled or forced;)

Ljubchik
25.07.2004, 15:07
It would be desirable to add to JUlinomu to the story, I too had such idea: can such women look on similar topics, whose marriage or spoilage is happy, despite of years. Write to us, what - to yours is the basis for " eternal love "?

Julia
25.07.2004, 18:27
Well here again... Well why " someone will not constrain a word "? I do not understand, whether we is valid " such green and neprozhennye a life ", whether a life such nasty, that all each other change, especially men. Explain, what for to change, if you like all heart, all soul of the person?! Know, how we sometimes quarrel! Even have once decided to begin a life anew, but the friend without the friend - liking thus each other is more than life. We some months did not communicate, but anybody from us has not tried "to be forgotten" at all from a pain sincere by means of change.

The anonym
28.07.2004, 06:05
The basis for eternal love?:))) it vfy about what now a fairy tale? That that I shall not remember... Fidelity.. Love up to groboj boards.. Without changes.. Tears.. Disappointments... It about tsarina nesmijanu? an is not present.. It about Ivanushku the little fool. Prompt the old woman that skazochku.

nemo
31.07.2004, 21:34
Ljubchik, I know one woman close to me, perfect family, the remarkable husband, notice did not change to her, it is assured or confident precisely. Has thrown all and all and has left in Peter to any doctor nauk-to the mathematician or mathematics: (Well here you to me tell or say it normally?

Julia
01.08.2004, 01:43
Lerchik, and in what nonsense - that? That I believe the husband, what at us such here rules and reference points in home life? Understand, there is a concept Abuse also Advantages. Here the husband at me considers or counts, that fidelity is a honour and advantage of the present of the man. Because to like and store or keep fidelity to one woman it is much more complex or difficult...

Explorer
03.08.2004, 03:49
JUlja, nonsense that as though we did not believe each other, health did not swear even pionery-) Besides it was possible to braid behind a cross fingers and kljatve-zerro! Do not remember?

Tusenka
06.08.2004, 18:47
Reference points are is remarkable. But to swear I vse-taki did not become. Especially enst the experience. My adored men jamuzh too spoke, that will make for me everything, that never me will throw. In almost 3 years we have left (on it or him innitsiative and nonsenses). Thus he still liked me. So all can happen, but if the person vse-taki tries to be vernysm and decent or considerable, IT is already healthy. So schatja to all of us!

Julia
10.08.2004, 03:31
Yes I understand everything, only I not on oathes did or made accent or stress, and you why that, basically on them have turned attention: (

nemo
12.08.2004, 07:21
Ljubchik and has not responded: (

Julia
14.08.2004, 01:33
Tusenka and why you have left, what nonsense was made by your husband?

Elena
17.08.2004, 13:49
You to us here have told what beautiful fairy tale. Thanks.