PDA

Просмотр полной версии : da on nemochj iz serii sunutj-visunutj, a mezhdu tem i konchitj za odno. v...

kuma-lise
26.08.2004, 23:59
da on nemochj iz serii sunutj-visunutj, a mezhdu tem i konchitj za odno. vot i serditsja na vesj mir, toropiga.

kuma
28.08.2004, 14:35
eto pro lopneshj

The anonym
30.08.2004, 01:23
Yes babulja! It is visible muzhichki legs or pinches about you povytirali, time your brain of anything except for sun-put out cannot weld or cook. .-for you...

Herring
30.08.2004, 04:51
Kuma, you know, you are wrong... Leave men in pokoe-because you understand, that they will respond you, when will hear yours not always unfair reproaches. You in fact have refused them? If it is valid so, what for for them so to spend the emotions? In general, znaesh-I too earlier with girl-friends on kitchen or cuisine could sit hours and discuss, what swines husbands, and ljubovniki-the same idiots... And then I have reflected. .k to that it will result or bring. The majority of women so water men all life... Also do not try to change at all the attitude or relation to receive though chance of normal attitudes or relations. Even from love to a pure or clean science... Here since then I have ceased to support or maintain these conversations. .hotja I can be completely agree. Try or taste.)

Huch
30.08.2004, 10:19
Depend on muzhiks here and be angry, each time for the different reasons)

kuma
31.08.2004, 04:19
Probuju... Ti v glaza im posmotri, kogda oni s toboj govorjat, esli ti hotj chutj-chutj simpatichnaja, oni gotovi zabratjsja tebe pod jubku, ne vziraja daje na to, chto ti zamuzhem, pritom vse, nachinaja ot "luchshih" druzej tvoego muja i konchaja ego bossom. esli eto ne tak - to soglasna pokinutj etu konfu navsegda i boljshe zdesj ne pojavljatsja. A chtobi daleko ne hoditj pochitaj, chto zdesj proishodilo poka ti otsutstvovala.

Herring
31.08.2004, 22:46
Women depend from muzhchin-if to take sex aspekt-not in a greater degree, than men on women. .esli it is not less. And here now I with kumoj absolutely agree. To me very much often becomes simply intolerable to talk to the person because he me it is simple naprosto in all has during conversation. And it is always unpleasant... Well, not vsegda-but in overwhelming majority of cases.

Herring
01.09.2004, 20:26
Women depend from muzhchin-if to take sex aspekt-not in a greater degree, than men on women. .esli it is not less. And here now I with kumoj absolutely agree. To me very much often becomes simply intolerable to talk to the person because he me it is simple naprosto in all has during conversation. And it is always unpleasant... Well, not vsegda-but in overwhelming majority of cases.

Huch
02.09.2004, 01:56
Women often take advantage, that they women, I happen impudent young women. Is as muzhiks who use the advantage before the woman. When the person there is nothing it is not capable, remains polzyvatsja only it or this.

Herring
02.09.2004, 14:19
You generalize and convict. It would be time to get used, that from the man it is necessary for the woman as much, how much and the man from the woman.

Huch
03.09.2004, 15:17
You are deep oshibaeshsja. There are business or affairs on vazhneja sex, and it some kind of the weapon)

Herring
04.09.2004, 07:34
There are business or affairs more important sex. Certainly. But all these or it has put anyhow with sex sootnosjatsja-or result or have a ultimate goal... And sex, as oruzhie-vse-taki female.)

Huch
05.09.2004, 12:46
When series you, I feel armed up to a teeth))

kuma-Huchu
06.09.2004, 11:09
sex kak orujie jenschini ispolzujut toljko togda kogda do vas, kobelej (ne prinimaj eto personaljno, otnositstsja ko vsem kobeljam) boljshe nichego ne dohodit, kogda u vas spermoj glaza zastilaet na vse 100 %

Huch
07.09.2004, 04:30
kuma, accordingly you behave time such disrespectful attitude or relation to you from men. On you look only as at a hole, feel that you on what is not capable any more.)

Herring
07.09.2004, 06:56
Huch, about your armament up to zubov-very ambiguous compliment... What does this mean?)

kuma
07.09.2004, 08:52
A ti poprobuj, Ti je daje s Selodkoj pri kajdom najime na klavishi konchaesh, pritom ne zabivaesh sprositj: a Ja uje konchil, a ti?

Huch
08.09.2004, 09:12
kuma did not know, that my these statements so penetrate someone's brain. You likely time 100 re-read this plot, and only it have remembered. I such have a place where to finish, what even you would not refuse to lick it or him)

Herring
08.09.2004, 13:59
Kuma, to us with it or him to both pleasantly friend from the friend to tear meat))) Probably, equally. Anybody in it or this is not guilty, the relative calm is simple today at us.)))

Herring
09.09.2004, 03:53
Again you krestjanstvuesh!!!!!!!!

Herring
10.09.2004, 06:56
Dzhimka, today at us everyone for itself)

kuma
11.09.2004, 08:55
glupij rebjonok, esli Ja dotronusj do svjataja svjatih tvoej podrugi, tebe tem delatj uje budet nechego. tak chto etot boj ti proigral, daje ne nachinaja.;)

Huch
11.09.2004, 15:31
kuma// as with butter or oil on your soul has missed the mark...)) you seem to me more than once a saliva zglatnula. .oh. .kakoj there persih with gentle kozhetsej)

Herring
12.09.2004, 09:49
Huch, in the first, kuma speaks business. And in vtoryh-cease to turn out the woman inside out. It already peredoz-starts to become for you awkwardly.