PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Adult, wise skilled or experienced people, explain!!! Why people so carries away domo...

Anka
04.08.2004, 05:54
Adult, wise skilled or experienced people, explain!!! Why people so are carried away by homebrew Santa-Barbara? Why when you get acquainted with the guy sokursnitsy sharply start to be interested in dynamics or changes, type and he kissed you? And where? And what at you was? And you at his place, (read - in bed) were? And close girlfriends start to discuss roughly what wedding to us otgrohajut. And if I for a civil marriage? And if in marriage I shall go not for it or him? And if... It would seem, this subject concerns or touches only me, but all and climb with inquiries and terribly take offence if their curiosity is not satisfied...

The anonym
07.08.2004, 20:32
In "Santa-Barbara" babulki look a beautiful life, and here plant psychological attack against each other: - ((CHnm detushki would not play if only did not cry. Anka, baldeju from your questions. Why women are surprised that very few people from their men in marriage takes or throw, hardly having met clever and beautiful, fly for her on wings of love. Yes all of that umishka in you is not enough: - ((And such rare or infrequent combination as mind or wit, fidelity, beauty, greatness (to not confuse to arrogance), in one girl in the afternoon with fire to not find: - ((

The anonym
11.08.2004, 13:28
nk why to not find? I just such, without exaggeration. I do not subscribe from modesty:)))

The anonym
12.08.2004, 19:31
It is a pity..., the modesty certainly decorates the woman, but not in virtuale:-))

Explorer
12.08.2004, 23:02
It is necessary to you, our anonym to be all life lonely! However, it is not too bad, though will not make what nibud the woman unfortunate: (And with such ideas you will not make happy.

Explorer
14.08.2004, 23:34
And in occasion of curiosity if within limits it is quite normal, and that that is beyond you should supervise and let know to people gran-)

Ant
17.08.2004, 21:13
Anka, and it is how much detailed you be interested in private life of girlfriends? Can be them so and n t and m n y e questions - only response to your curiosity or to their own revelation which they afforded earlier at your presence? It can be one of the reasons. And on the other hand, on myself I know, exposing border personal pozvolennogo/her friends unlawful to discussion very difficultly p r and d e r and in and t with I...:)

The anonym
19.08.2004, 20:39
Lady Explorer! Gn it is necessary to take on itself so serious mission to dispose and judge to that with whom to be. There, ABOVE, who is more visible to that who is registered, shown also to that gives happiness. To live under your sanction would be for me too primitive: - ((

The seminary student
22.08.2004, 14:16
Ant, low to you bow for slander on me: (

Ant
25.08.2004, 13:28
And any slander also was not. If you are able to speak, be able to take the responsibility for the words. If for hh years you to it or this have not learned - help or assist well, I can to nothing... All kind!

The seminary student
28.08.2004, 07:55
Not a place for pdobnogo, but recollect how much soup you has poured out on me in the expert, only and had time to calm or abirritate, and what now has told to her? Does not talk to me in general: ((

Anka
29.08.2004, 07:05
To ant. An interesting idea - about their degree of frankness... Me their private life never interests, intimal is when concerns or touches only their two... Sometimes I act in a role of "vest", I give advice or councils - but only if this advice or councils ask from me. I do not make comments as to put on, how to do or make a make up, how to live... I pay compliments, but I do not criticize... And curiosity just for fun - I style, is better to esteem the book... I not botanichka, the normal person, and like should not cause curiosity by a principle " Interestingly and how hedgehogs are made multiple copies? In fact caustic ".:)

Explorer
31.08.2004, 01:21
My life can and is primitive for you, but believe, to read nonsense in occasion of women at which one nedostatki-and it is ridiculous, and it would not be desirable:))) I See around of myself so much remarkable, beautiful, clever women and series such cynics like you... It is insulting for them. By the way, the foreteller you ours, whether you to me ljalju predicted or forecast?! Tell or say in how much I it or her, this ljadju an erypsipelas? Very much it would be desirable, right now, instead of it turns out: (((???

tusja
03.09.2004, 13:21
Here my institute experience. There was at me one bewiched girl-friend, we at school together studied. First were friends, but when I have understood, what she envious and mercenary, have ceased. In 6 she kak-that has called to my best girlfriend and began to extort from it or her, what guy at me. Yes that we snim dklaem, yes where have met. My girlfriend has sent that zavistnitsu... Far in general. It was found out, that zavistnitstsa remembers even as called that boy who looked after me in 10 years. I do not remember, and she remembers all and knows! She and its or her friends all time for me watched or kept up. Because the private life at them was not, and to me (and not only me, and and) they zhuuutko envied my girlfriends as we apolzovalis popularity at boys.

tusja
06.09.2004, 14:12
Yes, and more. You need to learn politely, with a smile to let to them know, that you will tell nothing. What is it and prvda intimal business. poobizhajutsja - will cease.

Explorer
08.09.2004, 20:40
tus, there is an envy mercenary, do not argue, she not pleasant and from such girl-friends is better to steer clear. But happens and prosto-interest as you have correctly noticed, for the lack of the ... And so in this case, if you too consider or count the Girlfriend (from the big letter), it is possible as that to help or assist the girlfriend too to find confidence, to pay its or her attention to, instead of zadrav the nose to be proud, that " I a star " - here and envy. At me here the little sister younger is, my pathfinder zamechatelnyj-) Too remembers that I for a long time have forgotten. Simply in that its or her age, it was quite normal, now here, I about her sometimes know more, than she about myself. And I do not see in it or this neither envy, nor self-interest, absolutely.

The sun
12.09.2004, 08:17
Probably, it is envy if the guy yet have not got or started. In general people in our countries have got used to live an another's life, so to say, hostels in the big village. I think, it is feature of our mentality. It is assured, that at each of your girlfriends of full problems, but they remove them aside, not trying to solve, and climb during an another's private or individual life. When you solve the problems up to another's there is no business or affairs. This my opinion... And you.. It is not necessary to discuss this subject with girlfriends if do not wish, simply translate or transfer a subject of conversation, let know, what is it only your business. Success!:-)))