PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Devchenki, I address to you for advice or council. When my guy declines me to anal...

Страницы : [1] 2

Lana
08.07.2004, 22:04
Devchenki, I address to you for advice or council. When my guy declines me to proctal or anal sex, I feel a pain and any pleasant sensations. It repeated repeatedly. What is it could mean? My unfitness to it or him;them? What sensations were at you.

Elena
09.07.2004, 07:48
Did not try or taste if fairly... And probably not became... But I have not enough experience and in usual sex. And what means declines? On mine if it is not pleasant to you, he should consider it...

Lana Elen
12.07.2004, 11:29
Well much firstly does not bring pleasant sensation. First it is necessary to learn, understand the organism and its or his organism. In proctal or anal sex I still novichek, here also would like to learn or find out more in detail. And declines... No, not violently. It is pleasant to easier him. I wish to make to him pleasant. Violently he does not force me, simply offers and asks my opinion.

Tatyana
13.07.2004, 10:37
Lana, I have an experience, not small, it is pleasant to me, but it was for the first time unpleasant, because was afraid, strained, hesitated, accordingly and unpleasant sensations, read through more, it is possible and on konfe the sexopathologist and it is necessary prepares morally and physiologically. Success!

Elena
13.07.2004, 16:27
Tried or Tasted and not time. Vobshchem
Anything pleasant, it is simply sick and kak-that to not like me it. Not for me such pleasures. And here the girlfriend told, that super. So to everyone the .

The anonym
14.07.2004, 08:56
And it is not pleasant to me, though liked periodically persuades. Much more pleasantly kunnilingus

Nika
14.07.2004, 17:20
Persuades? Well also buy or purchase falloimitator, and zasandalte to him))) Tatyana, and any distortions like you? All of you can understand? Or only what personally is pleasant to you? Sex, this display of love and if to people it is boring, is not present love, here they and start to think out nonsense. I not that century or blepharon live, how you have written to me recently? And you will accept distortions which will be thought up by your children? You (God forbid) Will come synochek and will tell or say, mums, and I like with detkami from a sandbox..? Or still that nibud, will understand? On a head will stroke? Will console? It is possible and to dismiss further itself, only then auknetsja. And it is better in time than itself in arms or hand to take, or to address to the psychologist if most will not consult, t. To. Similar phobias good do not come to an end with anything, it priestsja, on what that still will pull... There are no feelings, nothing will be kept.

Natalia
17.07.2004, 03:11
Ah yes Nika! The Rights: the pleasure should be mutual. Let at first he will try or taste!

Tatyana
17.07.2004, 16:31
Nika, will not believe! Too it is pleasant to him!)))))) And here to offend me is not necessary. Many envy our marriage or spoilage)) And consider or count us in ideal pair because we practically never quarrel, very amicably we live! 10 years))

Tatyana
20.07.2004, 22:49
Nika, on the future, all that is pleasant to both partners, I consider or count normal))

nika-OaOyn?N
24.07.2004, 05:57
Yes let envy, simply distortions take place to progress, probably, that there will come or step the moment, when you ustanete doganjatsja... And than I have offended you? Has simply worked a return principle, you frightened me my excessive naivety, now I to you paint your horror stories...

Woodpecker
25.07.2004, 17:29
Daaaa.. " And these people forbid to me to pick in a nose ". Tan to argue here it is useless, simply exists big enough kol-in women at all deprived gibkostiv sex. From time to time their truth excites a question - why it is my husband has screwed together "on the left", in fact we liked 20 years each other in "messionerke" and anything, and here suddenly time and has left to another:)))). Lan, porobovat there is, but if it not you, it is necessary softly. But persistently to explain young cheou, what is it not your method, and to look chtonit drugoe-).

Tatyana Nike
27.07.2004, 03:49
Also it is not necessary about psychology more good? You studied or investigated it or her? Uverena-is not present, and I - YES! And not one year)) Therefore not be the ignoramus! And in general, with you to talk I am not going to any more and wrote here not to you that you discussed me!)) Calm down already!)) Live the boring house life. .i to me do not address any more!

Nika
27.07.2004, 09:41
That that you Tatyana, to yourselves think out all time, and to direct questions cannot respond... That I you oskarbila psychology reproach... I not the psychologist, also did not write what is it so. If marriage or spoilage keeps on proctal or anal sex and dr distortions, to envy there is nothing))) Many will not understand us here, this all from the last dialogue, you to me have predicted or forecast already much and how I have adequately responded you so in bayonets? Well good, but all the same similar heresy I SHALL deny, wrote already what for. Gud baj)))

Tatyana
31.07.2004, 01:48
HAHA has adequately responded!!)))))))))))))))))))))

Nika
01.08.2004, 13:04
Be dared, dared or Laugh, dared;Be dared, laugh;Laugh, laugh, but kogda-nibud, your husband will fall in love on the present, up to murashek, up to umopomrachenija, up to TENDERNESS (you know, what is it such?) and NORMAL PASSION))) and any analom you it or him will not keep also anything else as do not puzzle. Probably, that he and in the friend will fall in love... Not to you to judge, about my boring, home life, about mine gomofobii (1) and about all friend, as to me!

Tatyana
04.08.2004, 15:27
Nika, relax)) Is better to opinion of men would listen)) From what you have taken that my husband is not gentle and not passionate with me??))) I shall necessarily allow him to esteem our dialogue, that poveselit it or him))

Nika
07.08.2004, 23:44
Yes I and so am weakened, at us holidays till Monday. Has responded your method, it was not pleasant? Well here also do not frighten anybody, that without your distortions, our marriages or spoilage will collapse, our husbands will run away... If it is fated to run away, will run away. Success.

The anonym
08.08.2004, 07:33
nikus, to data: to unfamiliar people on you to address is impolite))) By the way, besides etiquette and rules of behaviour in a public place with grammar too is rather bad - oskarbljat is written through)))

Lerchik
12.08.2004, 03:36
The previous report was from me

Lerchik - Lane
12.08.2004, 16:11
It is normal. Simply let likes you in other place. You there do not have prostate, therefore pleasant sensations are possible or probable only at the few (to me it or this too to not understand). Simply talk to the guy.

nika-?Non?NO??O
14.08.2004, 01:48
Whether you the teacher that not demanded? Tozh the trouble))) And what to you so is pleasant to try on another's names? You and earlier liked, and scha... It is absolutely serious klinit.

Lerchik
16.08.2004, 08:52
nikus, something you have absolutely got confused))) In anonyms. Lerchik I, Lerchik))) Ridiculous you.

The anonym
19.08.2004, 20:33
" Leave, about Lezbija, an icon lamp
Near a box silent love. "

Lerchik
23.08.2004, 08:48
Nika, you are absolutely right. It was not I. Has just opened konfu, marked or celebrated the protection. All!!! As the mountain from brachiums has fallen down:)