PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. I do not know as to act or arrive and as myself a message in my situation. With with...

Svetlana
30.08.2004, 04:24
Good afternoon. I do not know as to act or arrive and as myself a message in my situation. With young cheloveko we meet 6 years. When we were in institute occurrings on days off a two arranged us. But now to us for 25 years and from = for jobs we also see only on target. He likes me, I know it precisely. But when conversation comes living together he responds, that is not ready (we live everyone with the parents). That here when there will be a separate apartment... But it or her there can and be 10 more years, and the girl on target I do not wish to be. Speaks that now there is no money for purchase of an apartment, but we every year change machines or cars. And to remove or take out he does not want essentially. I do not know how to solve this uncertainty. But I can not such attitudes or relations any more. Prompt, as to us to act or arrive!

Olga
31.08.2004, 00:18
To YOU as. All arranges IT or HIM. And YOU are free to agree with it or him, or to find to yourself the husband. Most likely your friend marries years in 35 princess of 20 25 years with an apartment. And you will sit in konfe and to write, that all muzhiks - swines:-)) Search for the PRESENT or TRUE muzhik, and this - a weak-willed cowardly sucker.

Svetlana
01.09.2004, 08:21
Olga. I do not speak, that all muzhiks of the swine! And I do not wish to search for someone another. But I know, that if to give him a choice: kak-that to resolve our situation or to leave, I am afraid know that he will choose: (

The anonym
02.09.2004, 19:42
He has got used to such attitudes or relations and can pass or take place as early as 6 years and all and remains, then you will search for someone another, only the soul will strongly hurt or strongly be ill;strongly be sick, because met longly and completely it does not pass or take place. So either reconcile to a situation or give him a choice. He and can buy or purchase an apartment, but you and will remain to live at the parents, t. To. To freedom has got used. Give the god certainly that I was mistaken.

Larissa
03.09.2004, 17:01
He likes you on so much, on how much can, but not so to change the life.

Ninel
04.09.2004, 10:18
The man only then starts to appreciate the woman when understands that can lose it or her, therefore in this case it is better to give up as hopeless and not stopping dialogue to begin builds the life, letting know that the life is good in itself. And you simply show him that want something greater is and is correct, but your guy has so got used to such state of affairs as now as does not think to strain or thinks that you will strain. rassslabtes also take pleasure in a life.

Irina
06.09.2004, 00:13
Unfortunately, such situation everyday. The matter is that he does not plan to connect or bind with you a life and other variant waits. But it yet the extremity or end of a life and still ahead. At me here is how time other variant - on me everyone marry, only more likely not on me, and on my apartment and opportunities. Believe, what is it it is not better. I complex and I feel at times the awful ugly creature. But it is a life. Men are more pragmatic, than women, it at us " love, not love ", and at all of them is easier. Certainly it is impossible to generalize, people all different, and men and women. I speak proceeding from the experience. When at me nothing was, there were young men, they met me, but marrying there was no also a speech. Now all differently, now I married, and voobshchem am not successful, around full different admirers, all only with "serious" intentions, even to oversleep do not invite - only in the REGISTRY OFFICE. (I exaggerate). Same not men is a muck. The God protects you, and to you is insulting. I wish good luck.

Svetlana
07.09.2004, 12:28
Business in that, chtoesli I shall start to build the life not stopping attitudes or relations I shall start to get acquainted with men though I do not have with it or this problems. At me a lot of familiar muzhchin-friends. But HE very much is jealous, when I communicate with someone or someone else. Speaks, that cannot present itself with other woman, and me with another the man!

Irina
08.09.2004, 10:46
Svetlana, whether yes is not enough who also that speaks. Words is a wind, acts are an essence and real desires. My husband very much values attitudes or relations with one lady, as he said is its or his friend who understands it or him. At the same time, when I am am called by men, fellow workers, he arranges scandals and speaks: " the Friendship between men and women does not happen. Let do not call home. And in general stop all attitudes or relations. " Here and the price to its or his words. When I ask to stop attitudes or relations with lady, the husband calms or abirritates: " do not take in a head, lapochka. At me with her anything is not present... She coming, lonely, what to her to do or make? Here she also keeps ringing, asks all time that to bring up on a visit to come... And in general, if you suspect me, something means have. And if you like me, it is better with job help or assist, in the child borrow or occupy and t. Item " At the same time when my friend has sent me a joke on a mobile phone, he so shouted, so shouted, the house has left, my mum zachem-that was called, that by me izmenshchitsa, practically at it or him on a head the novel is "twisted". Bosh of all this!!! No love is present, he wishes to live as wants, and as it is allowed to you. Because when the person really likes another, he will make all, that ljubimomomu was well, easy, cosy. And all will extract or obtain, that it will be necessary for this purpose both money, and an opportunity, all is literally. And this or thus, simply selfish potrebitelstvo. " And itself am, and to another I shall not give ".

Njuta
08.09.2004, 14:16
Svetlana, rent the apartment and will see, that gradually he will start to spend there more time than the house. It can will push it or him to more resolute actions?

Svetlana-
09.09.2004, 16:22
After your last report it turns out, what he does not like me?
But plans for the future at it or him such: to change now (4 for 5 years) the machine or car (for more best). To start to save money for an apartment (nu-well to pension can and we shall save up or we shall collect), to arrange an apartment, and then... Wedding and a joint life. But I speak him, that on these plans years will leave, and he does not understand me: ((

Natalia
10.09.2004, 07:14
The rights was Thick, each unhappy family is unhappy - to the . However your situation is familiar to me. My daughter three years married " on days off ". And it in spite of the fact that at it or her the apartment, she the girl with good incomes, the class programmer, besides is beautiful, is a success. However its or her husband is only on target. Well and what difference, married or not? We have understood, what is it feature of mentality, he cannot is long to be with people, even with the beloved. Well and besides egoism, unwillingness to fracture. Here it is necessary to choose most, to suffer or bear it or not. We have decided to suffer or bear, in fact we it or him, durachka all we like. He voobshche-that the quite good guy.

Larissa
10.09.2004, 23:31
When he will buy or purchase and will arrange an apartment, another will live there already