PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! A situation, probably, quite often meeting: we meet more...

Julia
19.08.2004, 12:17
Hello! A situation, probably, quite often meeting: we meet more year, set of the happy moments, seriously have not quarrelled never (all problems is discussed and tried to solve " on a place ", not turning away from each other, we we try to find compromises). All would be zamechetelno - but only here one "but": I like it or him up to the depth of soul (a nature at me such, I I am given without the rest), and he-... I at all do not know, whether is at it or him in heart though any feeling (I have in view of though germs of love any; except for a sex inclination and human respect). I know, that on its or his background of " the previous private life " at it or him the pavor to serious feelings " was generated "... Sometimes it seems, that something is, and sometimes-: - (We very different, and I should in many respects or much endow (especially nerves) - but I for a second about it or this did not regret if knew, that in it or this there is a sense. And on the other hand - I am afraid of it or him about it or this directly to ask, because if the answer will be negative - it will be necessary to leave, and I do not represent as I can without it or him... What will tell or say?

Anton
20.08.2004, 23:43
Do not think of it or this, simply live as you would like. It is not necessary in to dig itself. It is possible to dig out a heap of all, even that is not present actually.

Julia-Anton
22.08.2004, 07:09
What exactly do you mean? It is not necessary to dig in itself? In itself? In itself? Easier or Simply to leave all as is?

Anton
23.08.2004, 18:48
Yes, I so consider or count, it is necessary to leave as is.

Natasha
24.08.2004, 17:17
You know, all is class, especially that you resolve problems on a place. Live and enjoy those attitudes or relations which are.
That causes the some bestokojstvo, is your phrase " to me necessary in many respects or much to endow ". Such sacrificial position can be used for different manipulations. You know, learn to defend the personal borders, to speak there is no" that you do not want or that is not convenient you, and borrow or occupy in the private life (interests, a hobby, etc.) that it is less zavisit from it or him it is emotional. And that he does not express feeling - can he is simple is not able to speak about them. Learn it or him to it or this, express their itself, ask it or him to tell or say, speak, that to you it is important. At all of you it will be good.

The woman
25.08.2004, 19:00
Not men like all to give vent to soul. Only very much not many. Not that that we:) Sometimes even that fact, that he sufficient time near to you, already speaks about much. As all is perfect! Probably, learn or find out he about your doubts in itself - very much would be surprised. For some men already that that he sits next to you and watches TV (well or something similar) - already a declaration of love! Esteem Anju, Katya hardly below, it will be useful. In fact let well alone. Or not so?:)

Dela
26.08.2004, 20:30
- To mine, in your feelings anything strange is not present, elementary it would be desirable to know for certain, to receive "guarantee". And in fact as a matter of fact garantii-that is not present, and if he will tell or say, that likes, tomorrow can tell or say, that was mistaken. Unless is not present? Therefore look at acts. And I, just as the Woman, consider or count, that at all of you it is good. Do not wind myself though I basically understand you, t. To. At me too the man with the past. I am sometimes broken, but anything good from this it is impossible. I, for example, have solved what to leave always we shall be in time, and to live it is necessary for the presents, to like, appreciate. Simply not there was he with me simply so. So also you give time. Success.

___
27.08.2004, 21:57
And why you are afraid to ask, talk frankly? Time at you it is accepted to resolve fine quarrels try to discuss and such global question on a place. And voobshche-that can quite be, that you the man yet has not thawn, they in fact, muzhchinki, so seriously and longly experience crash of serious feelings. If it or he was severely betraid by the previous girl (wife), you should prove longly, that you " not such ". If you have far-reaching plans concerning it or him - then prove!

Chyra
29.08.2004, 11:14
___, sorri, certainly, but I do not absolutely agree. Why ona-that should prove? That is, she does or makes everything, what can, that these attitudes or relations to rescue or save, and he? To be engaged in idleness? Kak-that is wrong it. Simply (Julia, excuse, if it is unpleasant to you), this person - to mine, not especially to you is adhered. And how you still can explain its or his spiritual coldness?

Julia
29.08.2004, 13:56
Thanks all huge for answers, for support:-) Me became quieter - partly with your help, partly after conversation with liked... No, conversation was not concrete on this subject, simply one of such rare or infrequent informal conversations when the affinity is really felt. Nevertheless, ___ _, I cannot take and ask simply about its or his feelings to me yet - not because he will not respond (on the contrary, he will necessarily respond) that is why that I simply panically am afraid to hear at all that, on what I hope (at me in a life already there was a similar situation when I have been assured of the person, and he " began to like less me "...:-) a kindergarten, certainly, but me then it was not ridiculous). I huge kollichestva emotional energy spend for these attitudes or relations (as it is sad - depends on them all my other activity), and the nobility, that from its or his party or side there is even no lobe of that that I feel is too "dishonestly" to remain... And to leave-... Understand.. . I not time tried to be adjusted or be set up on similar conversation, but then understood, that I deceive myself - and simply I shall not want it or him to ask about it or this... .a in general - certainly, all of you are right - though and it is very complex or difficult from to estimate or appreciate attitudes or relations:-) I, probably, have not left yet from a status " youthful idealism " (me 24) and too much I demand from a life... We shall grow...:-)

Anton
31.08.2004, 05:00
There are no general or common attributes of display of the love, recognized by all. As well as there are no general or common forms of love. Each person likes on a miscellaneous. Important happens to see this love, to pay to it or her attention, to understand. Frequently to make it happens very difficultly, especially if constantly to dig in attitudes or relations and to search for the "" attributes. By a narration, at you perfect attitudes or relations and I am assured or confident that the husband likes you. I advise you simply to pay the attention to other displays of feelings in relation to you. Such as care for example, attention, comprehension, respect by the way too, etc. the Love in its or his comprehension is probably simply less emotional, than in yours. But in it or this there is nothing surprising, such difference is inherent to the majority of men and women.

Julia
01.09.2004, 17:46
Anton - you remarkable! Do not take in head to leave this forum - that we here without you shall do or make?!:-) only one small popravochka: we single. And even together we do not live... And conversations on this subject while are not present. How - to yours, it gives told or said some other shade?

Anton - Julia
03.09.2004, 01:57
Yes, certainly. After he will propose you, you will cease to be excruciated by guesses. And I think, that for a long time!:))

Anton - Mayya
03.09.2004, 06:37
You not an example, at you in general unique family! And even you write not cyrillics, but like on russki!:))

Anton - Mayya
04.09.2004, 18:09
Business not in your pranks. I judge or shall narrow under your statement. About your original views, feelings, the attitude or relation to a life. Here see, you even live in the country with other mentality where for example I could not live. The husband at you from Russia?

Anton - Mayya
04.09.2004, 23:29
And - to mine still while nobody has seduced you. Only begin, on the Internet!:)) the husband has simply tried to express respect, and you have apprehended it as the offer!:)) and he the taciturn person, has not had time even to tell or say anything!:) he can and to the USA to go was not going to. I feel, years 10 he still will keep silent, and then kaaak will express!:)))

Anton - Mayya
05.09.2004, 02:05
:))) very much it would not be desirable to believe, that you - an antiexample. Probably on the you are happy. And this main thing. It is possible to live somehow but if such life arranges the person also he schatsliv the situation has the right to existence. And so certainly it is possible to find in your life what to scarify!:))

Anton - Mayya
06.09.2004, 06:49
At you too a name very beautiful! There was when that such cartoon film about pchelku Majju!:))
Certainly, business not in beauty of the offer though if to consider that the woman likes ears construction of phrases at execution or performance of this ritual very important. I have such impression, that at you simply convenient union of two people who have adapted to each other. Simply both of you probably rather prudent people, pragmatic. Certainly, in your attitudes or relations there are pluss which probably are not present at the majority of families, but I not absolutely understand such family way. But in fact unless it is important, that who understood that? Important that both of you are happy, that all of you arranges.:)) as is in America? Home it would not be desirable?

The woman
06.09.2004, 14:20
And to mine happy marriage or spoilage is and there is " a convenient union of two people who have adapted to each other ". And in fact it is impossible "to adapt" without love. And when she will arise - up to or after wedding - what difference! Happy marriages or spoilage, it seems to me, and turn out! As they say, it is possible to burn down in love at once a huge flame, and it is possible to decay all life. To everyone the ... Yes, I agree, all is simple people different.

Anton - the Woman
07.09.2004, 07:51
It is possible to adapt without love. In hope, that she will appear during a life. And it can be met enough taki often. There are people in which life the practicality prevails of all rest. But unfortunately, as a rule, this all comes to an end is pitiable. It becomes simple naprosto toshno. And in fact by then already there are two children.
Fortunately, I though am unduly practical, but not without a sincere component. And that to be to me same "prisposoblentsem", not differently or otherwise!:))

Anton - Mayya
08.09.2004, 02:25
It you have again returned, Majja? At you the beginning of day?:)) yes, you are right to feed illusion is not necessary. And to alter it is necessary nobody. It is necessary to accept such what is or to not accept in general. And as to my comprehension of love it is not beyond most that on is widespread. Simply love is a complex of various attitudes or relations and impossible to pull out one, forgetting about another. Separately it is simply separate attitudes or relations between people. And based or founded;established on any of these separate attitudes or relations I consider or count marriage or spoilage happy will name difficultly. Though exceptions certainly happen.:)

Anton - Mayya
08.09.2004, 17:16
Good morning (at us evening)! Not against, let's dig together! By the way, and how about a Russifier? Or the keyboard at you without cyrillics?
I put you in exception because as it seems to me your case and there is an exception. Also should be exception. Let's not go to extremes. A pier or the pragmatic approach to marriage or spoilage, that is I choose the partner convenient to on a life with " otkrytmi eyes " or as the little fool I run in marriage on love with "closed", and then when open, already late and I remain " with the broken trough ". Any extreme measures as I already wrote, are usually far from true. I have simply told or said, that I do not recognize marriages or spoilage which consist without love, without a spiritual component, without feelings. Calculation can be present, but the defining or determining factor should be love. Also there is a heap of examples when the love in general lives in current of all joint life. And if dies - there is a respect. And if calculation appears incorrect or the respect dies, and love was not primary, that remains? Anything, hatred is born. Here so.

Anton - Mayya
09.09.2004, 14:26
And and here what that illusive love? Can you speak about love? So it absolutely another, this addicting. The love itself includes respect, among other things. And hatred results from a constant boring actions of this person which you let and respect, but do not like. Well you cannot suffer or bear it or him series every day, from here and a boring.
As if to words and affairs anybody anybody anything to prove should not. To confirm feelings with actions - yes, but to not prove. And words by the way too are sometimes important happen. To you to fall in love as follows, then we would have absolutely other conversation.:)) and so you argue rather haughty, not guessing even about what I speak!

Anton - Mayya
10.09.2004, 23:09
And the man of these 25 years than was engaged? Unless too did not sleep with her, money did not earn, did not look after? Why he as though in a duty or debt at the wife that has appeared by 25 year of a joint life by your words? It can she to him passion which does not suffice him, has run into debt. The person searches where better. A question in other. There should be a responsibility for the house, for family.