PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In general consultation is necessary for me. With the wife we have lived 6 years, dete...

Paul
25.08.2004, 09:59
In general consultation is necessary for me.
With the wife we have lived 6 years, children are not present. Back my wife me has stopped loving half a year and has ceased to respect. So to me she directly also has told or said. To tell the truth I and itself from time to time made mistakes or errors - to her was inattentive, suspected of changes, once was broke and have offended. And so the last half a year I live in the PRESENT or TRUE NIGHTMARE. The woman which I like also which with me lives, have lost to me interest, respect and there was with it or her to me only a pity and a habit. Thus she from me does not leave anywhere, is possible or probable because with me she simply conveniently - should not erase, prepare, money she earns enough that to contain. The situation is aggravated with that she refuses to me in affinity, motivating with that without feelings she sleep with me cannot. On my questions: when this all will stop - she otvechat I "do not know". Thus she believes, that if I like it or her, that indeed on the party or side I shall not go in spite of the fact that with her at me too sex is not present. At it or her too anybody is not present on the party or side - I am assured or confident of it or this. More shortly the full paragraph. I do not know, what at it or her in a head and what to me to do or make? To tell or say, that she collected things at leaved from me, or to suffer or bear further? Basically it would be tolerant, if there was a sex, but in such situation... In general, what will advise?

25.08.2004, 21:00
All depends on that as you concern to her, if chustva pougasli it is possible and to divorce and if you like it or her and wish to save family, you should reflect strong how to return its or her locating to yourselves, all advice or councils to give in the short letter not probably, on this subject is different books much, esteem them. Your wife is tired from yours not attention, your jealousy it not expression of attention, and expression of mistrust. Find a way to fascinate it or her, recollect as you it did or made 6 years ago, make poparavki on mistakes or errors and do not attack an old raker. Change the image, you should vygljadit on everything, hundred, your wife should is proud to you leaving with of you on street.... Well and approximately in that spirit... All probably to change, if certainly now in you speaks love, instead of insult on that that the wife to you so concerns, understand itself before making a decision...

Paul
26.08.2004, 19:29
Yes it is clear all. I basically and act. The problem is aggravated with absence of sex. My wife to lay down with me in one bed, under one blanket, naked or exposed and refuses in affinity. So half a year proceeds already. And I iz-for long continences periodically have an aggression, the mood spoils, I start to speak with her on the raised or increased tones and all my efforts go nasmarku.

The censor
27.08.2004, 14:48
YOkornyj babaj. That for panic moods. Has stopped loving? Also continues to live with you, sleeps in one postele? And what for it is necessary to you? Such rates you will finish the days an impotent or in durke. Also do not experience - to an occasion, that she will throw you if you will get or start the woman on the party or side. She has already thrown you, only lives while at you. Believe, she does not merge only because most likely YET WHERE. And as will appear where and "good-bye" to tell or say you will not be in time. And she does not respect you because with itself do not respect, time such suffer or bear.

Well here
27.08.2004, 17:33
Tell or Say to her that leaved. To refuse to the husband in sekse-last business in home life, the LAST. Especially she fine sees, that you rage iz-for it or this...

The woman
28.08.2004, 21:39
She is simply confident that you like it or her. Show all over again some coldness in relation to her. Lay down on other bed and do not dare to demand from it or her love. Be indifferent...
And then try to hint her, that without sex you cannot and as everyone normal the man, require in high-grade seksuanoj lives, therefore, if she will not think again, you will find the woman who will grow fond of you... And, maybe, and you fall in love too?

Well here
29.08.2004, 03:31
And can is better at once to her than a kick under. pu? With a hint?

VA
30.08.2004, 19:16
And che you ask it or her, wants does not want) Prove, that the muzhik, take it or her.. Can and wishes such experience))

31.08.2004, 05:37
Paul for women its or her psychological status is not unimportant, and it is natural if she remembers insults, anything is not present surprising that she does not admit you to a body. At this stage do not hurry event, time has already come so far, it is necessary to have a step, try to adjust all over again attitudes or relations, the love sex will return will return also. Many women like men through respect when she is proud of the husband as he looks or appears, what impression makes on associates, how much or as far as it or him friends familiar and simply unfamiliar people respect with plus to all to it or this very important your attitude or relation to her. Your wife probably just concerns to this type of women. If you behaviour can fascinate the again it or her then also the problem will disappear. Also do not listen to those which advise to give a kick under back, for them it can also an output or exit, but at you the way, once again I speak, understand what your problems why the respect is lost, try to speak with the wife on souls or douches, but do not shout, do not put forward ultimatums, and in general try to be as it is possible korektnee. And more probably you should have a rest simply from each other to rethink all that with you occurs or happens...

Paul
31.08.2004, 14:21
VA, I so do not think.

Paul
01.09.2004, 18:58
2:
I spoke about it or this, that normal the man without sex cannot and sooner or later there will be a change. Sensations as if me do not wish to hear.

unita
02.09.2004, 14:33
And if not only to speak, but also to move to other room, for the beginning?..

liska
03.09.2004, 08:44
Oh, VA, I only have thought, and you have already written. Paul, yes she naked with you lays down, for that you wait??? Therefore also does not respect. Tenderly so show persistence. Successes to you))

Well here
04.09.2004, 10:07
lisik-she simply wipes about it or him legs or foots.

liska
04.09.2004, 12:13
Well here, I do not know, she can vse-taki not so bad?)

Well here
05.09.2004, 22:47
)))))))) and how you represent it to yourself?..)))

The woman
07.09.2004, 12:15
Paul, you should solve, that for you it is more important: to live with the woman who does not like you or to try to renew, return anew all (love, respect, family)...
You should surprise it or her, vo-the first. How? Act thus as she does not wait for it or this. But save calmness, tactfulness...
It seems to me, that lll the rights to 100 %, if yours of the spouse from such categories of women which like the man through respect, pride of the polovinku... Success!

C
09.09.2004, 00:03
I as shall act or arrive with the : he has given up to me in affinity, the cinema to him is more important, moreover and has offended for caress, and now I do not want it or him...

Nastja
09.09.2004, 13:52
At me the husband too naked to sleep lays down and does not give, Paul, can we shall meet?

Well here
10.09.2004, 00:10
Damy-instead of whether you overestimate value or meaning;importance of the body, and?

C
10.09.2004, 22:39
Value or Meaning;Importance of a good body you will not overestimate!
And for you semja-it pelmeshki in the evenings?