PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All greetings! At me all the same greater or big problem: I terribly am jealous mine is liked...

tusja
10.08.2004, 02:21
All greetings! At me all the same greater or big problem: I terribly am jealous my liked to its or his mum. I understand, she mum, but pochemu-that all pluchaetsja to the detriment of me. I remind (I already wrote), that for Easter when at men there was a birthday, he has not wanted to celebrate, as its or his mum has asked to go on a cemetery though all know, that for Easter on a cemetery do not go. Other moment, about whims of its or his mum " I want to Austria! " I too wrote. Now new fenka. We should go to holiday soon, I have already signed the application or statement at the chief, pirchem under the request liked have taken couple of days at own expense. And suddenly he recollects, that at its or his mum birthday just in day of flying away and consequently we should depart later, in some days. That is I have in vain taken days at own expense, and in general holiday short will turn out, as I to transfer or carry it or he cannot any more. And to fly it is necessary night flight, and I a lark and terribly transfer or carry them. On my question, than he thought earlier, he even has not thought to apologize, and he has started be indignant supposedly it it or him mamai cannot it or her simply pozravit and this very day to depart. But also it not all. The matter is that it is a lot of years back in a new year's eve its or his father so he at once has declared me was lost, that in NG I can on it or him not rasschityavt - all over again at job pjanka, and then all the night long to mum. On my shy questions and as I as me to celebrate and that am unessential to sit all the night long with mum, he has again started to be indignant, a pier parents are sacred, and I - my problems. At all thus he and so for mum all does or makes, all carries out its or her whims, in what to her does not refuse. The some people consider or count, as concerns to mum, and to the wife will concern. He all time speaks me, that very much me likes, appreciates and tp. I do not understand, whether I such jealous and he in all of the rights, whether... Help or assist to struggle with jealousy! And more. Here he has declared, that will go to spend the night to mum as will be late at night in that district, and up to me very far to go. When I have asked, what it or him there business or affairs, he does not speak supposedly I do not wish to load, no trouble. But at us in family it is accepted to tell all each other. And I not poinmaju why he is silent as the guerrilla and speaks, that I should him trust. I trust, but all this is not pleasant to me.

Natalia
13.08.2004, 07:37
tusja, you the clever woman, should understand: for many men with normal education mother personifies an ideal of the woman. If you will manage it or her to grow fond and will use reciprocity, to you it will be much easier with yours MCH. Its or his mother always will be on your party or side. Is insulting to lose, certainly, day of holiday, but a trifle in comparison with your future well-being. And by New year it is necessary to achieve, that yours MCH and its or his mum have invited you in the company. My husband had many fans, but tetushka from which he lived, an outstanding and known woman, concerned to them rather skeptically, to him it was very important. And here we with her have liked each other at first sight and it has solved all!

tusja
17.08.2004, 05:35
Natalia, many thanks to you for support! It is insulting not that he is ready pozravi mum and kuda-that snej to go, and that thus he informs me all this as the fact at the last minute. A pier, he all has solved, that to discuss time, it is necessary simply me before the fact to put.

Rita
20.08.2004, 10:11
I too would be jealous. Such attitudes or relations of the son and mother are beyond. The poor boy, mum it or him has simply knocked down, and he at all does not understand it or this. Probably she is stronger than it or him psychologically. One reason occurs only - to give him kak-nibud accurately and tehnichno to understand, that he mamenkin the sonny, but not the direct text, and to compose any history, as though about any friends, that here at them such occurs or happens and as it is silly, that the adult person so conducts itself. And sometimes (not often) to tell such a fable. Let he likes mum, it is good, but let will not be mamenkinym the sonny.

tusja-O?ON
20.08.2004, 15:26
Yes the matter is that she on it or him especially does not press. Simply he has hammered sbe into a head, that its or his mum is sacred of what it is necessary to care simply ideally and whose interests above all even if they will be to the detriment of another. He considers or counts, that only and it is necessary, and that I too should sacrifice all to the parents.

Rita
21.08.2004, 03:05
Not to itself(himself) he has hammered into a head, to him have helped or assisted with it or this during education. Mother is sacred, but at it or him any hypertrophied care. For example, he it is necessary to spend the night at it or her. To her on the contrary to send it or him home, and she leaves it or him. Where here its or his care? In what? What will he sleep at it or her and it or this will take care? There Are thousand other ways to show the attention and love. It simply my personal opinion. I, by the way mum 11 years or summer sons. Here an example - the son has invited friends and girl-friends on DR. I have covered with it or him a table and have left. We with the husband have together sat, have drunk or cut for the son. It was a little sad, that he grows and that I to him any more so is necessary, but same is normal. Children are not the property, and a vessel data to us on storage. For me the best care of the son of me is that he became the happy person.

The anonym
23.08.2004, 14:20
tus, well really you do not understand what to speak - one, and to do or make - another. Well he does not respect you, does not like, he simply uses you. Well as it is possible to leave for new year to mum, having left you one? And with itself to take it is impossible? And in general for a long time it seems to me, that at it or him you not one.... Think on this subject.

Nika
26.08.2004, 01:36
Lerchik, you do not wish to hear, because there is a love, but to you to not understand such feelings. Also do not pretend to be the anonym, be more courageous. It is a lot of threats, actions a zero.

Nika on June, 29th 2004 16:39:33
27.08.2004, 11:27
It you to me? And and here Lerchik? Madam, at you megalomania and skandalizma! To the doctor! Urgently! On internal reception!:)))

Ivanka
29.08.2004, 04:55
Not first time I read about your complexities. Strange there is an impression. Its or his mum knows about your existence or not? And whose he a life lives the or maminoj? Any liking mother will NOT TYRANNIZE the child. On another you will not name! Especially about NG. Alive - alive. And the daddy to remember or recollect it is possible and in advance, instead of in a new year's eve. And at what here jealousy? Excuse, but simply it turns out that you for it or him mean nothing. Its or his mum can would not want or wish that he with you was, here and builds intrigues. And how further to live? Children, illnesses or diseases, family problems. What all will solve? For itself and for it or him. CHto-Something here does not smell as well-being.

tusja-?oa?N and another
01.09.2004, 05:53
Thanks for support, but problem not that she tyrannizes it or him. For all time she has only once asked it or him to arrive. On a cemetery, for example, she in general was going to one to go, but he has insisted to go with her. And in other cases ITS or HIS this decision. At least in their telephone conversations of requests it is not audible. Mum knows about me, is familiar, normally concerns, when I am ill or sick, calls, asks about state of health. Can, the reason that he has missed the wife, friends has lost for the different reasons, that is there was one mum who one year ago has not died nearly of serious illness or disease, he nursed or paced it or her. Here also is afraid of it or her to lose. Easier or simply how to explain to the person, as smoim opinion schitaetsja it is necessary, instead of to rear and everywhere to see desire it or her to offend? And to speak " it it is not discussed " if you want, fly one, japozzhe I shall arrive or fly also things I shall bring. Eventually, if he would apologize, that has forgotten and has put me in an inconvenient situation, I would not become angry. But from its or his point of view if something for mum is necessary, it is necessary brositb all. He imenja convinces so to behave in relation to mine roidteljam. But at us hardly other attitudes or relations.

Njushechka
01.09.2004, 17:12
Tusenka, give birth! When will take in ruchenki the krohu, will understand what this happiness to have such synochka

T
03.09.2004, 11:01
tus, well it is serious, well it is sick on you to look, you so like it or him, so believe him... Well it is not necessary to justify it or him, mors of the father, illness or disease of mother. For a long time I wrote to you about that that he is right, likes mother, and understands that soon she will leave... But it was for a long time, and now I see, that he simply does not notice you, and uses.. tus! Open eyes! Success to you in construction with it or him of attitudes or relations! Well and mum for new year it is possible and to go together... If you are necessary to him also road if it or he on you has plans in the future...

Ivanka
04.09.2004, 05:12
Then urgently to grow fond of its or his mum up to self-oblivion. Instead of a supper to the husband - appointment to its or his mum (and as, mum it it is boring). Instead of a pure or clean shirt to the husband - the washed up floor to mum (for health it is useful). What he then will start singing? And voobshche-that talk to its or his mum so akkuratnenko, try to make its or her ally. As to congratulate it is really possible before flying away. In fact holiday you wait the whole year! And mama-that not celebrates day DR. Yes, precisely, fenechka, with a flourish. And for apologies especially do not wait. I advise well to make friends with its or his mum - a life the husband becomes much easier also more clearly (mum about all will tell its or his follies itself and will prompt as with it or this to consult).

Ivanka
04.09.2004, 13:54
Then urgently to grow fond of its or his mum up to self-oblivion. Instead of a supper to the husband - appointment to its or his mum (and as, mum it it is boring). Instead of a pure or clean shirt to the husband - the washed up floor to mum (for health it is useful). What he then will start singing? And voobshche-that talk to its or his mum so akkuratnenko, try to make its or her ally. As to congratulate it is really possible before flying away. In fact holiday you wait the whole year! And mama-that not celebrates day DR. Yes, precisely, fenechka, with a flourish. And for apologies especially do not wait. I advise well to make friends with its or his mum - a life the husband becomes much easier also more clearly (mum about all will tell its or his follies itself and will prompt as with it or this to consult).

Lerchik
06.09.2004, 21:22
tusja, excuse, but NG-a family holiday, and you are going to to leave one, moreover with such stock warn of it or this: (Means, you do not consider or count as a part of family?: (once again excuse, but on mind or wit with ljubovnitsej-they basically comparison at once comes to holidays remain one, but you in fact apply for a role of the wife, is not that so?

Lera
09.09.2004, 23:59
tusja, and you did not think that while you are yet married at you forces suffice it or him to justify. But, that there would not speak, that notorious die very much changes much (no, at all in the inferior party or side, simply changes). And whether will grow there where now there lives the justification a terrible boring? Believe, people in due course calm down or are abirritated and any more do not search for the reasons every minute to be together and to live only the friend the friend (though at you it or this it is not observed any more), whether your boy to mum will start to run to spend the night on 2 times during a week? As to you similar prospects - where it is more convenient, there and I sleep. And if it is fair, I on the first to year of a joint life had an experience of mutual reproaches (t. e. Quarrel!), Owing to what the husband has decided to leave to mum supposedly to wait my storm, and mum without ceremony could regret and understand krovinochku, yes only having heard the reason of visit even tea has not given a drink - vytolkala to the wife to cook in own juice which is not always sweet. Zachto I am very grateful to her. And here your dear mother-in-law does not catch up with something. Though, on the other hand who you to her? So, the girl-friend of the son. How much they still will be? It seems, neither that nor another do not perceive you seriously. Excuse.

tusja-?NON
10.09.2004, 09:29
Well, in occasion of " to sleep where I am more convenient " en I take offence. I when to parents I go, at them spend the night. Present, after job up to them hour of driving and if home to come back, an one and a half more. And one driving and hour at parents only will turn out. So here I quite understand it or him. And about parents. If I have quarrelled with the husband and to them have run away, they nadavali advice or councils and have back sent. But if I on a visit with spending the night come, that, certainly, an another matter. As in prevom a case their purpose - to allow me to solve independently a problem, instead of to escape from it or her and to not shift it or her on others. In the second case a situation other.