PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me such problem... .ja it is enamoured... .v than a problem...

Lady
31.08.2004, 18:38
Hello!
At me such problem... .ja it is enamoured... .v than a problem, you ask... .a a problem that by virtue of circumstances to me was necessary to leave the liked person... Not that to us was bad together, and iz-for its or his jealousy. .on was jealous me of everything, to everybody. .ustraival shadowings, checks and once, after the next shadowing me, I have told or said, that from me will suffice, have bothered!!
The beginnings vstrnechatsja with other person... Darlings, kind, good, but I can not... I would seem to myself... .ljublju another...
And he, my liked avoids me... Two times tried pomiritsja, have talked, all have discussed, but..... Has not returned..... I know, that likes... .i I do not know, that 5 in a similar situation, it is constant about itself I think....

Vitaly
04.09.2004, 00:48
So you are defined or determined with the feelings if you do not like other person then what for it or him meet, you to him then painfully will make, the problems should be solved so, what they whom did not concern or touch except for you

Lady
06.09.2004, 10:34
It not the first person with which I meet without love, my problems, only mine! And the person with kotrym I meet it in any way will not concern or touch... And the love was the first probably... I do not consider or I count nurseries vljublennostej... It was healthy, but whether he will return...?

The anonym
09.09.2004, 08:10
Yes you are not enamoured... You simply owner egoistichnaja. Madam, to you to not search ljubbvi in an old suitcase, and new to buy or purchase.

child
10.09.2004, 04:18
Whether you fools that here all who has expressed? Or blind? It is written, the girl from for pathological jealousy has left. If you do not know what is it such, it is better to you and to not know. Pathological jealousy of whom you want will finish to a tomb, and I at all do not understand as to live with such person. Yes, it is possible to like it or him is possible to forgive, but he the patient if is jealous of everything, and from patients to live very difficultly, and what for.