PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We meet year. And any dear or expensive gift - ringlets, chains, etc. ka...

zimfira
31.08.2004, 09:53
We meet year. And any dear or expensive gift - ringlets, chains, etc. how to kindle greed??? Who will prompt?

Zoe
01.09.2004, 06:06
And you meet iz-for gifts?

zimfira
02.09.2004, 13:40
Well vse-taki dear or expensive gifts should be even sometimes so in fact it is necessary!!!

To zoe
03.09.2004, 04:12
zoja the matter is that gifts simply neohodimy is shows its or his attitude or relation to you - if he considers or examines;surveys you as the time or temporary phenomenon - that of gifts will not wait and if as native sushestvo - that gifts will be let not dear or expensive but main it plkazyvaet its or his attitude or relation to you

Zoe
04.09.2004, 00:41
I the opponent of such dialogue but if gifts are necessary for you, take and present him to something, you will check up reaction....

Reflecting
04.09.2004, 22:20
In the world it is a lot of values... One of not the last are money though they can be considered or examined as work and time of the person... Giving the man frequently shows dear or expensive gifts, that it is not a pity to him of anything the for the beloved (neither time, nor the work, talent (if he is:)))...

ksy
05.09.2004, 00:14
Do not do or Make at once a problem! He gives gifts to mum? In family at it or him it is accepted to give gifts? Some people are not able to do or make it or this. My spouse never gives me of colors or flowers. I took offence, and have then learned or have then found out that its or his mother considers or counts it perevodrm money, here he and is not accustomed... And greed should be visible and in other too, in cafe, etc. he you vrdit? At cinema?

IRISHA
06.09.2004, 11:33
And that to you prevents to ask it or him directly... Not all men guess WHAT EXACTLY we from them we want. Therefore sometimes it is necessary to push them to actions:)

Eva
07.09.2004, 19:04
_ Full koketsvtvo cubed, well to that it is necessary in such a way zapoluchat gifts?

IRISHA
08.09.2004, 18:22
Eva, I consider or count it better (if so strongly it would be desirable gifts) than to go and deliberate above this problem. It is more effective than any hints, t. To. He can pretend, that nothing notices. And on a direct question he should be given the direct answer... And for me personally such men, in general, not priemlimy.

Olja
09.09.2004, 22:59
And can at it or him it is simple money is not present? You so did not think? And voobshche-really this all glavnej feelings?