PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor prompt what to do or make I be jealous the husband of all - to friends computer...

Light
26.08.2004, 07:22
The doctor prompt what to do or make I be jealous the husband of all - to friends to computer games to books to any women I want that it or he had one interes-I And still to me does not give rest its or his past (it or he had up to me a woman and more I I know about one which to him liked) So I at it or him start to ask about them as mazahistka I search fotogafii and I am then broken on a hysterics Both me and to him from it or this it is bad That me to do or make? To the doctor jane I have opportunities to go

Hazhilina I.I.
29.08.2004, 03:19
Dear, Light! You write, that be jealous the husband of all Similar, that you the diffident person and easily start to doubt of the appeal. And practically in all situations you have a pavor to lose liked, to concede to its or his competitor. In a similar situation it is necessary to work above rising of a self-rating and skill to operate or control the emotions.
In psychology distinguish jealousy "normal" and "pathological". The "normal" jealousy originates in the childhood and rivalry with close relatives (edipov a complex). About "pathological" jealousy it is spoken when for jealousy there are bases, but reactions are shown inadequately and specify a serious unbalance. If you cannot supervise in any way yourselves it is similar to the second variant. What to do or make? It is good if fairly to address to the psychologist. The psychologist can analyse your situation and find those mechanisms which force you to react in a similar way. You write, there is no opportunity Try to consult, but a result can be divorce with the husband If there is no money for the paid help, look for free-of-charge variants, can be in the centers of planning of family, etc. social services.

Light
01.09.2004, 03:48
The matter is that for jealousy he does not give absolutely any occasions to me Simply in a youth I communicated much with married men (simply as with friends) and having listened to them has understood that ALL OF THEM change and say lies to wives And still it at me most likely not revnost-and the feeling of the property * He my husband - means to interest it or him I should only * I very much I try to constrain myself but me all the same from these ideas badly

Hazhilina I.I.
04.09.2004, 08:33
Light! When the pair frames family there is the general or common we, but there should be a space for own I of each of partners. Your husband not your property. And the person separate of you with the intersami and portrebnostjami. If it or this to not consider, just and it is possible to lead the family to crash. podumate about it or this!

Light
06.09.2004, 00:53
I fine understand this all But I cannot do or make anything with myself!!!

Hazhilina I.I.
07.09.2004, 12:47
Light! I can = I want! Then to the psychologist internally.

Natalia
09.09.2004, 22:43
Light, greetings!
As your problem is familiar to me... Alas, at me the same is absolutely and my husband from it or this uzhatno rages, speaks, that if did not like, for a long time would leave... I too am jealous absolutely of everything, I am jealous, when he does not call to me though once a day (and he cannot suffer or bear to call to me from job) At me even worse situatsija-at us at both second marriage... It or he had a family, there is a son. And he prefers to our family the help to the son and family of parents... To me so it is bad, that already thought of divorce, but I like it or him... And I in due time have been enamoured in married and too was convinced, how muzhiks say lies to wives. Now from the last life I shift that situation on us with it or him and I exhaust jealousy, I go mad if he though chut-hardly gde-that is late... So... If will find vyhod-can will write? I - too if want. I try to be engaged in meditations and yoga of the house, a self-suggestion. Like chut-hardly - it is easier...
My box if want to write sherry_n@mail. ru