PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Probably, it is a banal situation, but for me it became koshma...

Inna
22.08.2004, 11:45
Hello. Probably, it is a banal situation, but for me it became a nightmare. 2 months ago I zeberemenila. I MCH all over again was not against (he lives in dr. City). Now he has arrived to Moscow. Also it became clear, that the child is not necessary to him, and I too. Before me there was a question about abrte. For me it is a terrible sin, t. To. I the person very religious. And I want the child. But I cannot bring up it or him. At me even parents are not present. Money, it is natural too. What to do or make?

Svetlana
23.08.2004, 07:13
" Moscow does not believe tears " looked? There there are some histories, a choice for you.

Oksana
26.08.2004, 04:50
Only to give birth or travail! Abortion in no event! All will be settled. All you can. You work, ask the help for employees, at neighbours, where do you live. Do not hesitate to ask, at you really emergency and kind people will help or assist you. In general there is a saying - who wants, that searches for opportunities who does not want - that searches for justifications and excuses.

Eva
29.08.2004, 02:54
If you will make abortion - then yourself will not forgive or excuse. You in fact want this child, especially and term already decent. Forces to you and patiences. You all can and without it or him. The main thing do not lose courage. The blessing is still free-of-charge medicine. You can work some more months. Cheer up, this such happiness to wear under heart of the child (and in fact he already big, already the little man). Who strongly something wants, that will make everything, especially for the sake of the child.

Eva
30.08.2004, 19:07
If you will make abortion - then yourself will not forgive or excuse. You in fact want this child, especially and term already decent. Forces to you and patiences. You all can and without it or him. The main thing do not lose courage. The blessing is still free-of-charge medicine. You can work some more months. Cheer up, this such happiness to wear under heart of the child (and in fact he already big, already the little man). Who strongly something wants, that will make everything, especially for the sake of the child.

Belief
02.09.2004, 23:23
Inna, you " the person very religious ", but in fact
Have already sinned - " not preljubodejstvuj ". Abortion for you will be the second sin - "do not kill". If you are really religious, to you the idea on murder even in a head should not come. To go through everything is possible, except for own mors. Adjust or set up itself positively. You are young, healthy, around of you people, friends, for certain. At last, church - descend or go in arrival behind support.

To belief
05.09.2004, 05:37
.. Well about "preljubodejstvuj" are you, certainly, have bent... Unless Inna has told or said, what rebenou from the another's husband??

Nika
07.09.2004, 06:20
Here HE precisely is not necessary to you))) From it or him to run in any case better, you will leave the baby, or will make abortion. So easily to a life of the little man to concern it is impossible... Today I want, tomorrow... Has changed the mind? And further you on reliability from its or his party or side raschityvaete? Many now do not hurry up with children but so the far person can act or arrive not. Having left the child, you certainly will have difficulties, but without their kid will be possible or probable even more, only for All of you peerly nobody will solve.

Natalia
09.09.2004, 22:39
Do not take a sin on soul! Give birth to the child, will be both the help and support. Go to a temple on Suharevskoj, there there are addresses of the charitable organizations. And will consult, here will see!