PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Moscow, as well as any bolsho would like to learn or find out your opinion in occasion of that...

The pretty girl
26.08.2004, 00:26
Would like to learn or find out your opinion in occasion of that Moscow, as well as any big megacity is city of singles.

TASHA
28.08.2004, 18:55
It is not always correct.

tusja
01.09.2004, 16:46
You know, I was born and I live in Moscow, but I have relatives in small govordke daoeko from Moscow which I often come to see. And I can compare. In sense of human attitudes or relations I like Moscow more. In small small town all each other know, all up to all is business. All of them here sit a free time on a shop, both young, and old, and ossicles or bonelets wash up. In a word, to a step to step it is impossible, that somebody mucks has not told or said. In Moscow at fast rate of a life people are interested in an another's life much less, on sovju-that time does not suffice. And about singles - at me is hzoroshie drushchzja with which to me it is interesting also which to me help or assist, so cht about even it is necessary? The impression about unfriendliness of muscovites is usual develops at nonresident. As muscovites dislike them. That those not always are able to behave in transport, for nahrapistost and probivaemost, that us and so it is a lot of, and becomes even more due to visitors. But also muscovites not everywhere like, as consider or count, that to us of money in arms or hand simply fall, for what (itself heard many times). However, in small small town where I happen, many work not so much, how much drink and of a life complain (and during Soviet times was). And sticking as Negros of muscovites kljanut.

Lija
03.09.2004, 12:18
All depends on the person. In Moscow it is valid time less for dialogue, but can and to the best. That the person will create around of itself, with that and will live.

Martini
03.09.2004, 14:44
The problem of loneliness is covered only in the person and it is absolutely not important where he lives.

Elena
06.09.2004, 20:35
The loneliness does not depend on a residence. At us simply rate of a life another.

Nika
09.09.2004, 17:54
What would not be rate of a life, for friends time will be! All and the truth from the person depends. Skill to communicate, be friends this art. If the pretty girl, you feel alone, I think it is necessary to address to the expert. Success.

Elena
09.09.2004, 22:01
Here you are right, rate of a life at me beshennyj, but vse-peerly I find time for dialogue. If it is not possible to meet so often friends, as though it would be desirable, that is phone.