PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, prompt, where it is possible in Moscow quickly, qualitatively and it is decently dressed...

Natalia
29.08.2004, 02:44
Girls, prompt, where it is possible in Moscow quickly, qualitatively and decently to put on? I do not bear or take out boutiques, at me the inferiority complex arises, it seems to me, there giggle above my provincial thick sing. It was absolutely enclosed, I like democratic clothes, but not market.

Lerchik
29.08.2004, 07:26
I like a trading complex "Savelovsky" at underground " ", but, unfortunately, the jersey there leaves much to be desired, and I adore qualitative jersey, therefore behind it or him specially I go in "Glenfild" on Tver (m. "Tver", "Pushkin"). In spite of the fact that it is a boutique, sellers there very lovely and close or attentive, zahochesh-will help or assist, and if like all vybirat-above soul will not stand (only do not think that I there work). Smart market " TsSKA " near to Air terminal between m. " Dynamo "and" the Airport ", but I do not like there to go iz-for sellers, the attitude or relation haughty adjoining with boorish. Where unequivocally I do not advise to go, so it in TTS "Moscow" in Ljublino. I live near to it or him, but bought there with the husband from clothes only T-shorts and jeans, all rest leaves much to be desired, and footwear in general awful, as on CHerkizovskom the market, except for magazinchika "ECCO" on 2 ohm a floor, but "ECCO", as they say, it and in Africa "ECCO". And the most I liked magazin-is a Central Department Store (m. " the Kuznetsk bridge "), very much it or him I like, but at present agents do not allow to put on there.

The anonym
01.09.2004, 21:57
There is very good dressmaker, an easy or a light;a mild dress. Want?

Natalia
05.09.2004, 18:11
Lerchik, many thanks! And mne-that have advised "Moscow". And tell or say, in Moscow in " Le Monti " somebody or somebody else puts on? Because earlier I in our city bought there, but recently there all any tinejdzherskoe.

Lerchik
09.09.2004, 15:53
Natalia, I do not know, what goods were in yours " Le Monti ", but in Moscow on VDNH in pavilion opposite to a monument " the Worker and kolhoznitsa " we kak-that send or have come with the girlfriend in Le Monti (it was for a long time then still there was an active advertising of this shop on teleconducting) and have been very disappointed, t. To. The footwear was oil-cloth, odezhda-continuous synthetics. It is More we there did not go, and now, I to tell the truth, do not know, whether there is this shop and than there trade. As to boutiques, I firstly am very uncomfortable myself in them felt, but when worked on Petrovka, we with little girls during the lunchtime ran in "Passage". To buy or purchase, certainly, could nothing, simply stared, but the feeling of awkwardness gradually left, we any more did not pay attention to contemptious views of sellers. So if you will have a desire to be passed or be taken place on magazinchikam with loud nazvanijami-take with itself the girlfriend if, certainly, you have friends in Moscow.