PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! If it is possible or probable, explain a difference between here such "bouquet": Si...

Vlad
31.08.2004, 08:42
Good afternoon! If it is possible or probable, explain a difference between here such "bouquet": the Syndrome of a vegetative dystonia of a diencephalic level, vegetative crisises, an asthenic neurosis. A chronic vascular failure in vertebro-basilar pool...... And panic Attacks? These are different diseases or only names differ?

VA
01.09.2004, 17:24
Yes do not drive... On chelovecheski talk.

:)
03.09.2004, 07:33
From the point of view of scientific erudition we cannot neglect tendencies paradoxical emotion as the concept given interpritatsii is rather banal.

Vlad
04.09.2004, 11:06
I am glad to joke of this subject, but everything, that doctors have made for me, it ponastavili here these diagnoses, and I to live I do not want. .tak it is heavy to me both physically, and it is emotional.

:)
05.09.2004, 20:56
Vegeto-the vascular dystonia and at me is - pressure differences, migraines and simply spastic headaches are somatika. And panic attacks is something from psychological disturbances... At you, possibly, depression not simply so, not on an equal place was formed. What sluchilos-that?

Elena
07.09.2004, 06:54
Vlad! I suffer panic attacks, thus is physically absolutely healthy. Mum not gorjuj went to doctors, they to me too diagnoses ponastavili:))
Mine to you advice or council: vnushejte to itself calmness, borrow or occupy in auto-training. Inoche anybody, except for you will not help or assist itself. Doctors - frequently waste of time. It is unique - the psychotherapist. Sometimes it is useful happens simply to be uttered.
Happiness to you, Vlad!

Vlad
08.09.2004, 01:27
Flax, and to me and it is physically bad, in that continually. While were only PA I some years kept, and now here some months I am excruciated from giddinesses, a vomiting, headaches, all shakes, legs or foots any more do not hold me and PA episodes as earlier, and all the day long. Believe, it is intolerable!

Love
08.09.2004, 23:07
Vlad, glavnoe-to try will calm down. By the experience I know, me constantly weariness shakes already during 6 years, giddinesses and t. Item itself you know. For these years I have bypassed a heap of doctors, was surveyed from legs or foots up to a head literally this word. In itoge-the same diagnoses. Have pinned up vitamins, nootropami, tolku-a zero. Eventually, one kind doctor has told or said: Learn to live with it or this. I do not go any more on doctors, trjasuchka, the awful state of health is constant, but with panic attacks I have a little consulted (glavnoe-to inspire myself, what is it is not lethal, now will pass or take place). And, still, I yearly pass or take place 10 dnevnyj a course of an altitude chamber, very well helps or assists. If at you in city is barotsentr, descend or go. Success!

Vlad!
09.09.2004, 10:22
Vlad! (and Love too!) All is interconnected, and it is impossible to separate soul from a body, biology from psychology, than unfortunately, doctors of old school till now continue to be engaged! Panic attacks and depressions have the certain biological basis, therefore often and do not give in to will power. And in turn, your "cleanly physical malaises about which you speak - take a source from "nerves"... For this reason most effectively combined approach: having begun or started with medicamental treatment (at the psychiatrist) to finish - a psychotherapy. And the given frustration a minimum, in 80 % of cases both completely cures, and in no event it is impossible to surrender and " to study to live with it or this "! Do not refuse a high-grade life. Can leave el. Mail.