PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I one already gde-that about 5 months on me it operate or work very much ugnetajushche...

Help
31.08.2004, 23:24
I one already gde-that about 5 months on me it operate or work very much ugnetajushche. Recently has met the guy on the Internet (we have started to speak on intimal subjects - I consider or count it has led to the further consequences), we have met and have overslept. In itself it certainly nothing means, but for me it not a natural status. At me such situation in 1 time. We were called back some days (and he spoke mainly on sex subjects), and then was gone. Though it prordolzhalos very much is not long I to itself has inspired a lot of any nonsense. I reason understand, that we different and so on, but..... What is it phobia to remain one?. At me after that some days were something like depression though there was no even an occasion for this purpose.
How to leave this status?

Zamuzhnjaja
02.09.2004, 08:22
Forget it or him and more never so do not do or make. Oshibochka has left.

Eve
03.09.2004, 10:28
If you wanted only sex, about what then conversation? That wanted, has received. What normal, serious attitudes or relations here can be? Can be to you prosto-naprosto there are no new sensations? Then it is especially not clear in what occasion depression. And in occasion of phobia to remain one, I here that think, it is better to remain one, than though with whom. And that to you seriously concerned, liked and t. Item, it is necessary to like and appreciate itself, instead of nonsenses to be engaged. Then all will be normal.

Zoe
04.09.2004, 02:22
You absolutely frivolous and easily accessible, forgive or excuse. Already five months one! "Huge" time has passed or has taken place since has left the guy (it is not known why, but it is visible and so). New addicting on the Internet, have met, at once it was gave... Well, sorry, and that then to want further? Eva-umnichka, only here your advice or councils any more will not help or assist! It is a pathology and it or her to change difficultly.

Opinion
04.09.2004, 20:16
To you it is insulting, that the guy so has simply forgotten you. On the Internet you have imagined its or his ideal for yourself, with it or him a little and have fallen in love, and in a real life he has appeared another, your dreams were not justified. With me too it was similar, only I experienced all month. Find or consider it for a mistake or an error and reel up on a moustache that in the future to not repeat.

Natalia
05.09.2004, 15:02
Correctly Eve, is better to be hungry, than is, that has got. .i still there is such all known, but not all a clear expression: born cannot creep, fly....

-Help-
06.09.2004, 09:48
Well, has forgotten, well, you so it is yet known to that do not see has carried. You actually think, what at you more nobody will be? Go on discos, to cinema, but only do not consider or examine;survey each guy, as potential groom. Simply communicate. Direct make up, do or make a beautiful hairdress, but for ITSELF.
Listen to Eve's words. I with her completely agree.
You, Zoe, probably, accessible did not see little girls, when it becomes a shame with them simply before guys. And when you understand, why any man without ceremony can make in the street the unambiguous offer (I normally look or appear:) without ton of cosmetics + sports style).

The anonym
07.09.2004, 03:54
Define or Determine that is necessary for you. Sex - do not take itself for a ride that was gone and find another. Love - especially search for another.

Peach
08.09.2004, 16:33
It is certainly unpleasant, when you popolzovalis, but such happens, it is necessary kak-to leave that the lowered or omitted status. Think up something, that raises or increases your self-rating, and the main thing, do not complex - to an occasion vsoego continence - it does not define or determine your behaviour

Kosha
09.09.2004, 07:32
On behalf of a male I am sorry for an act of this guy

ICQ 162016770