PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Daaaa, rebjaty, all of you good fellows! To me mood have lifted, I shall fairly tell or say, in a trace...

Fantazerka
20.08.2004, 22:12
Daaaa, rebjaty, all of you good fellows! To me mood have lifted, I shall fairly tell or say, next time it is obligatory to complain to you shall come!

Well here
22.08.2004, 00:55
And you right now begin, and that is boring something.

Fantazerka
22.08.2004, 19:17
I begin: till now did not meet the correct muzhik. The question such, and whether is they in general? Muzhiks correct? I can the fantastic hero I search?

oshn
24.08.2004, 04:28
Itself you know, and that you ask.,)

Daisy
25.08.2004, 16:28
Is, only not in fidelity happiness.

-_
25.08.2004, 19:55
Oshn-well it would be desirable to believe sometimes in a fairy tale? I not with this idea was born, someone to me has imparted it or her? Here both I search. Just in case also I ask.

fantazerka-nY??.
27.08.2004, 09:12
At everyone the concept about happiness. Here you speak, that is... PROMPT PLZZZZ!!! Where for them to search, this diing out kind? Whether in the red book?

Daisy
27.08.2004, 12:57
In shahmato-shashechnom club, library or a museum of paleontology)) And to choose is necessary such botany, at which glass in glasses or spots more thickly, hair on a head are fatter, a teeth pokrivshe, fingernails or nails nestrizheny... More shortly such which even if itself will want to change, interested persons will not find)) And voobshche-that, at everyone still and the concept about change, not only about happiness)))))

Well here
29.08.2004, 00:13
Still such are called " intellegent in maminoj to a jacket ", but it not for you, Fantazerka. You, probably, more likely the Fantasy))) Koroche-the main thing that ideas were around of you. And about physical izmeny-it not a corner stone of attitudes or relations, all the same you will not become for it or him Kleopatroj, Salomeej, Esmeraldoj eventually.))) but you can become Mother for its or his children and Hranitelnitsej Ochaga-and this main thing.

The one-woman man
29.08.2004, 22:57
Yes elki-a stick, do not listen you to them, Fantazerka:)
It they in the Network such abrupt, and in a life probably
Botany. There is at me such friend as with muzhiks beer drinks - so more abruptly its or his Casanovas (as he said) to not find, actually the person declines everything to affinity, that moves, and that does not move - rasshevelivaet and declines. But kak-that time in the company there was a lady who has decided to check up its or his words and sklonit this hope of the Russian demographic politics, actually the Savior of the Nation from Extinction, to the marked affinity. The guy had a shock. He in literal sense nearly under a table has got, and at all for horror, lady was, I shall report on you, more than by way of. People has laid down simply...
And of muzhiks correct it is full - here still much from the woman depends, in obshchem-that. If the muzhik to saw since morning till the night not on business, to get with " we shall go to mum, the darling ", or " here to Masha the husband has bought or purchased a fur coat, and Klava already pol-year on " the gelding " goes, and from you where?! ", that, estessno, here sacred begins to look on the parties or sides. Or, for example, there was at me one friend who spoke, what " Minet??!!! Fi, it has gone, I up to such shall not be humiliated or covered! ". Well is not present - so is not present:))) Unless it is possible to humiliate lady?:)
And if the woman has a desire really to be together, and to receive from love kajf to the full extent - that from what here "on the left" to go?
I to the wife do not change and does not pull:)
Success in searches!

Kind
31.08.2004, 01:11
Fantazyorka, correct muzhik-it I. Govjat, that such does not happen, te-who thus tries to justify the acts. And it is a lot of us. What for to me to change? I am happy, satisfied (in all senses), is surrounded by heat and care. And opportunities to change was enough. P. S. Probably important role is played with education)))

Calibre
31.08.2004, 17:27
Kind, neuzhli it would not be desirable to try or taste simply something new? Simply for the sake of a variety?) it is strange, not curious you any are not present?

Dobryj-> Calibre
01.09.2004, 07:41
naprobyvalsja. When to me was between 17 23, I tried to not pass or miss any skirt. But the quantity or amount cannot be compared to quality))) Besides, what means poprobyvat something new? In the first: All women are equally arranged))) Vo-the second: it is not assured or confident, that any woman can show me that, through what I did not pass or take place, or that it is impossible to realize with the wife. In the third: I very conscientious person also am not able to say lies (likely it is a disadvantage))) In the fourth: I through chur like the wife to make to her so painfully. In summary it would be desirable to add. I do not feel obdelennym the person. I AM happy. P. S. It is assured or confident, that business or affairs are so, in many respects a merit of my wife.

Calibre
01.09.2004, 11:41
And, well time there was such rough youth, still will be, here will see!))) love, love... is all around... Simply she at you has not terminated yet.)

Aliska
01.09.2004, 18:58
That you from a way true force down the person! To well him - and thanks God! Be glad or pleased for it or him! Kind, I very much, am very glad for you! Give the God to everyone such happiness and that each husband was so it is grateful to the wife! And such it is more than wives, then, maybe, and 03 partially otomret)))

Dobryj-> Calibre
02.09.2004, 09:27
Calibre, you are not right. Though the youth, really, was rough (in regional KVD, likely, till now pylitsja not a small case history). But all in the past. You operaeshsja on the experience (ili/and experience of friends). At me he another. There are friends who walk, whose wives walk. But there are also those who values that is and is not going to anything to change (to change).

Tier
03.09.2004, 16:14
It seems to me, that all depends on education, respect for the partner and that, how much or as far as the person appreciates that has. Correct muzhiks happen, and I would not tell or say, what is it a rarity. And for this purpose absolutely unessentially curve teeth and not short-haired fingernails or nails to have.

Well here
04.09.2004, 11:55
Kind, I can afflict you, about a case history in KVD... There can be residual things... And so.

Dobryj-> well here
05.09.2004, 07:19
Time, vljuchaja hidden or latent, etc. and t is pure or clean as tear of the baby))) provero and not. Item

Calibre
06.09.2004, 03:52
Kind, and I you at all so predstaljala, by a photo.) such, you know, super positive and without the past.) when I shall cease to do or make hasty conclusions? Also I shall learn to understand people?)

Dobryj-> Calibre
07.09.2004, 12:41
And I am and was superpositive. Unless in due time there was the ladies' man so through this or thus everyone pass or take place (the some people, a truth, for all life them remain). And on bill KVD, it is not necessary to think, that I was the lost syphilitic))) Simply at a plenty of illegible contacts, some "sores" to not avoid. Thus I always remained superpositive)))

liska
07.09.2004, 15:01
I shall tell or say to you, o-it is a lot of correct men, more likely guljashchie-exception.

fantazerka-
08.09.2004, 04:25
Has carried to you, liska... And at me in the 24 already persistent disappointment. And I not on 1 mu to the muzhik judge or shall narrow it, it is not necessary to think. That I am strong on someone have taken offence. And at all on 10 ti. .daleko not on 10 ti.

To the oa?Oa?NOa-one-woman man
08.09.2004, 10:52
I am glad for you. That there was such woman who has taken the responsibility on itself the responsibility for your attitudes or relations. Only not all such.

The one-woman man-oa?Oa?NON
09.09.2004, 01:55
And from what you have taken, what the woman has taken the responsibility on itself?:)