PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, At me a problem, all time is required to me the information. If...

Maxim
24.08.2004, 15:03
Hello,

At me a problem, all time is required to me the information. If nothing stops me, I can sit till the morning and watch TV, the Internet and t. The item If comes across to me the normal book I forget about all on light, I read through for some days, day I read.
I absorb the information as suhajagubka, and all time is necessary for me bolne and more. All is interesting to me, any area. I can stay for some day simply reading and looking that or.
Well in summary the brain is hammered by this all and to concentrate on something one difficultly. The brain that that analyzes all time. Dreams it is removed or is taken off;dream, Spielberg does not remove or take out such films. More shortly sentry, I even during sex can think. Same it is awful.

As a by-effect sometimes (very seldom) I get drunk up to full beszonatelnogo statuses. I not a toper, am simple all these thought processes very much tire. At that if I drink one I can drink terrible quantity or amount, already the body does not obey, and the head analyzes all.
It not an alcoholism, me and to drink that it would not be desirable, it is simple if I shall not brake a head, gradually starting to look at all surrounding haughtily. All is clear, all is clear, even in what that degrees chustvuju ideas of associates. And especially their feelings.
This all becomes very serious, I start to envy simple hard workers at whom so all is simple.
JAponimaju that it is necessary to direct all to a useful bed or channel simply. Nopoka I can not think up as it to make.

In general all is not simple. Also is necessary that that to do or make.

Actually most of all I am am disturbed that from for all of it or this by me not so assured or confident in svoihdejstvijahchelovek. Because very deeply I think over each action and in the majority cases I am simply reinsured.
In general help or assist, who is not afraid.:)

The anonym
28.08.2004, 03:50
But very confidently you give primordially "correct" answers.

Maxim
30.08.2004, 08:17
So I about that also speak. You for a while looked?
I do not understand, chustvuju that a body on a limit, but I as though behind its or his limits. I look at all from.
Here the truth of an arm or a hand not so obey already.

Perhaps it is necessary to sleep, tomorrow to service to go, it is necessary though hardly hardly to have a sleep. And that it is already similar to a narcomania.

Maxim
30.08.2004, 23:12
And what I not correct have told or said?
I consider or count that within the limits of the answer in the Internet forumae it's OK. As all the same I advise people to communicate to the psychologist.

Know, I consider or count that the psychologist differs from the usual person that is able so to conduct dialogue with the client to remain in a neutral strip. That is in svjazke-the world klient-a problem, the psychologist acts in a role potustoronnego voices. Otherwise to him it will be serious.

Maxim
01.09.2004, 23:07
I that a problem and remains. To one another does not stir or prevent.

The anonym
05.09.2004, 17:06
What for to me to look for a while? I work and here I read now and then your paranoia...

The anonym
06.09.2004, 21:11
So it is short and up to "belochki" to reach: - (((

zombi
08.09.2004, 09:22
Similar Maxim at you is only one way of a relaxation, putting off or taking out of the control and reception of pleasure - the strengthened load in lots or plenties. Can look for other variants and "not be greedy", and try to take pleasure not in quantity or amount, and from quality. And certainly, as it is not ordinary sounds, but to grow fond of yourself such what you are.