PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say the wisest, and that such love. And how to distinguish it or her from love, with...

Страницы : [1] 2

Igor
16.08.2004, 05:56
Tell or Say the wisest, and that such love. And how to distinguish it or her from love, passion, attachment, pity to the partner at last. Only do not speak about terms, type, all passes or takes place, and the love remains.

Leka
17.08.2004, 12:47
For me all these feelings differ so:
The passion and love - at a kind it or him an arm or a hand grow cold, heart uchashchenno fights, respiration intercepts, there are erotic imaginations...
Attachment is when to you together more conveniently, than separately, and have besides got used to each other...
Pity - when do not know, what for he is necessary to you, and to leave it is a pity, type " will be gone without me "

Love - when live with the person iz-zo day in day, together sleep, eat, walk, sometimes quarrel, but every time at a view on liked lichiko heart is overflown with such tenderness and such love! When wake up in the morning, look at such familiar muzzle, snuffling series, inhale such native and tasty or delicious smell of its or his body, and mentally speak " My God, for what to me such happiness! " Also thank Supreme for this gift. When put its or his interests above the, go there where wants "polovinka" to the detriment of the desires, quarrel and cannot find to itself rest while again do not reconcile. But poslenjuju to ten buy to him the Snickers or to bank Hucha... But the main attribute of love when you know, is your person, near to it or him easy, cosy, he is most close and native, kak-as if I knew its or his all life. In pleasure and mountain it would be desirable to share only with it or him. When to you it is not important how much at you the money, what machine or car and an apartment, you go to restaurant or a McDonalds... Everything, that matters is a person series. When for happiness more nobody is necessary.
Also it is quite real attributes true of love. I personally live in such happiness 3 years, and every day our love more strongly and more strongly.

Oksana
18.08.2004, 09:37
Igor, love, it when is ready to give everything if only to be with this person. The passion, love is all fleetingly. Pity is precisely not love, she humiliates the person, and the love is when you wish it or him to ennoble, above yourself, above all, etc.

Lapochka
19.08.2004, 20:44
Igor, you probably have asked this question because you do not know what exactly you feel in relation to the concrete person, yes? The Best check of feelings is a separation. The passion arises only when see it or her but when you not together, she passes or takes place. The love remains always, irrespective of, series you or not. Artificial feelings die away or go out quickly enough but if you already "are ill" or sick" very longly - probably this present or true feeling.

Igor
20.08.2004, 02:31
I have met the girl being married.: - ((((I never could present, that with me such is possible or probable. But, nevertheless. And here now I at the crossroads. I have left from the wife, but the chance to return is, and not small. And so I also do not know in what party or side to go. With the wife to me it is quiet, but it is very boring. In all. And with liked - a class. I cannot without it or her (well so it seems to me), but she forces me to suffer, and though speaks that likes me, but does or makes to me often painfully, can and not specially. And I am not assured absolutely not of this girl, in its or her reliability and t. Item Here I also think, it passion to her, and love vse-to the wife can is simple.

The censor
20.08.2004, 12:22
Not, druzhishche. You do not like anybody. You are afraid oblazhatsja with a choice.

The secret fan
21.08.2004, 03:53
Igor, read through vnimatelneee, that writes Leka. It is spread out on polochkam. Yes so all beautifully and precisely, even to have a little cry it wanted.

Semyonych
21.08.2004, 11:58
Even if you seli-you still have 2 outputs or exits.
In your case vyhod-polygamy...

___
22.08.2004, 15:30
To the wife - pity, to liked - passion. The love here any is not present. Only love to.
To you basically to spit on your women: the mistress will send - I shall return to the wife, all the same signs. ZY-Leka very competently all has spread out!

Reflecting
24.08.2004, 05:56
If you could not feel love in yourself to another, whether dostoin reciprocal feeling...

Dark
24.08.2004, 15:04
Whence you know that not specially does or makes?! Speaks? Much that to tell it is possible...
Leka in that that has written the rights. To solve to you.
With the wife boringly? Try or taste all that that did or made with the girl to do and with the wife, speak works.

Peach
25.08.2004, 11:28
I look here family values dominate. But present, Igor though for a second that there are you for ever with the boring wife and a life and passes or takes place boringly and monotonously, and you understand, that you had a chance, excruciating, without guarantees, and another he and cannot be, and you longly procrastinated it or him, discussed, diversifitsirovali.
And that you lose, can to your wife with you is even more boring. And then, the status come back nashkodivshego the husband - not the most interesting in a life.

This girl
25.08.2004, 23:38
Igor, Igor! Do not come back back. Also do not wait longly. Whence you know, what she does not suffer? Can, very much suffers - including from your indecision and uncertainty in her? Vremja-that goes. The life is short, eventually and time to like at the person too is very limited. The passion - the best, that is in a life. Girls are right, it is possible and to wait. But in fact it is torture, to wait. You know, from it or this still even from mind or wit descend or go, the word of honour. Try or taste. Who does not risk, that does not drink a champagne. But it is raspingly. Human life consists of the stages, coming to the end cycles. Probably, the stage of your life with the wife has come to the end. There comes a following coil of development. It is not necessary to be afraid of it or this. Also it is not necessary to fork or bifurcate, divide the "I" on two women. Though - the some people consider or count, that is unique correctly for the man - to be " between two fires ". I do not know, whether it is correct, t. To. To fires in this case it is sick. And to you most. So, as speak: you are defined or determined - either there, or back. And that so irritates. With a smile - that to which you do not leave:)))

Malva
26.08.2004, 05:37
Leka, and he to you same chujstva tests?

Igor
26.08.2004, 19:47
Thanks all. Also I do not know, whether that is the girl or not. But, all the same, thanks all. Though nothing has cleared up. Is ready to continue discussion in ICQ or on e-mail

Igor
28.08.2004, 07:37
Thanks all. Also I do not know, whether that is the girl or not. But, all the same, thanks all. Though nothing has cleared up. Is ready to continue discussion in ICQ or on e-mail

Leka - Malve
28.08.2004, 18:03
Yes, tests, and even even more strongly. That me sometimes frightens. As will come from job, first of all I suffice, presses to myself, kisses, and can so minutes 10 to stand while of a supper you will not remind. At the nights till now 3 4 times wake up, that on me to look or see, cover, etc. And in fact we already more than 3 h years together! All girlfriends envy, that the husband such gentle, careful and liking. So it would be desirable, that it proceeded all life!

Victor Leke
30.08.2004, 05:19
Leka, I do not wish you to offend, but it strongly looks like hypersexuality that is a pathology. At me the friend is, he is capable midday, excuse, to like the mistress, and then others of midday to be engaged in the same with the wife. And too will not inhale neither on one, nor on another.

Leka - to Victor
30.08.2004, 12:10
I chegoj-have not understood that, at what here hypersexuality? Explain, make favour...

Igor
31.08.2004, 14:37
I too 5 years on the wife could not see enough. And she thought, time has married, and all - it is possible to relax, and to not support or maintain in any way love. And on others I even the view did not throw. But in due course, all prielos, all has bothered, sex with the wife became much worse, and in due course I even have started to doubt of myself as in the man. But with another - all super, even is better than kogda-or at me was. And here now I at deadlock, with liked sensations super, passion and so on, and with the wife - a full zero. But in liked I am not assured absolutely not, and she allows me sometimes occasions to remain uncertain in her. I am assured or confident Of the wife, but there is no such heat. We shall tell or say, the passion is not present in general. And even it is few inclination...: - ((

Ira
02.09.2004, 04:52
Igor, I can oshibabsja, but - to mine, you procrastinate this problem here more half a year, and not changing nika. I am right?

Igor
02.09.2004, 16:58
Yes. I here happened as MrDark and MrSmart
Well and that I can do or make, if I can not find a way out of a problem.: - (

Reflecting
04.09.2004, 01:31
And in what a problem that? Whom from them you could name the native person? For whose life and health you worry more than for the ? Your new you "polzuet" and you "polzuesh" it or her. You kvity, to what of experience? And here that you betray the wife is not is correctly but what to do or make if it is all arranges...

Leka - to Igor
04.09.2004, 14:29
Not similar, that you wish to solve a problem. I do not believe, that for half a year it is impossible to come to any decision. - to mine, Igorek, you try to remain sitting on 2 h chairs: with the mistress to have a good time and thus to have a spare variant in the form of the wife where always it is possible to return if other woman vypret.
Not similar, that you them them like someone. By your words " in the wife it is assured or confident, but there is no passion, sex bad, with liked sensation super, but uncertainty in her ". And love as? The Egoist you, Igorjaha, bad you the person. About itself okromja yourself you do not think. If only to you it was good, sex kajfovyj and confidence what to spend the night is where in case of what. Bjaka...

Igor
04.09.2004, 16:44
Can give in aske? 29519681
Well and if briefly everything, that, you do not represent, but living I repeatedly tried to solve problems with the wife by confidential conversations. Nothing turned out. I began to doubt of myself as in the man. Almost the desire completely was gone. It strongly disturbed me, I even went to hand over analyses on a level of hormones. All in norm or rate. And to sense - a zero. And when there was liked, I as again ozhil. All is simple super. If to reject that I can appear in the future with branchy horns, having remained with liked (and on it there are strong reasons) though I do not represent as this aspect it is possible to reject, well and more little bit hysterical character, she an ideal. At the wife of these disadvantages, completely not small, no. But she sovereshnno is fast or lenten, by virtue of its or her melancholic character. And about experiences about health - I experience for both. Well can hardly more for the wife, t. To. She vse-the native person and has remained now one. And liked - with parents.