PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! It is my first attempt to address to psihiatoru virtually (oby...

Julija
31.08.2004, 12:32
Hello! It is my first attempt to address to psihiatoru virtually (obychno-physical contact) but as I live abroad there at me money does not suffice on private or individual receptions + I work (me 24) + has protected recently the bachelor's degree on jurisprudence. But keep to the point: at me depression 2 years ago has begun (I did not leave from doma-was afraid also all time cried, even shouted, it is possible to tell or say.
Then in due course pavor zasel gluboko-one could not reach from a this or an it court yard another... The panic (till now I do not go by the bus) Has begun to develop. sammoe awful, that I "have got" all native and the liked person the silly attacks, however during nih-I am uncontrolled and in a head such porridge of "wrong" ideas!
Very much I depend on mum (unique who is) and from liked chel-ka! Went on receptions of the psychiatrist, has started to drink antidepressanty-CITALEC/CLONAZIPAM/, I drink alcohol in palates. kol-vah, t. To. TO LIVE - to another I can not yet. Never thought, that such in general it is possible or probable, though the person ja-ronimyj in an extreme degree and very emotional. Something can you motli advise in my situation?
For earlier thanks, Julia

Karina
01.09.2004, 03:49
I not the doctor.
I too had a depression. Proceeded about one year. Believe, I know as it is intolerable. To tell the truth, tried nobody to show the status, well it not always turned out.
That I can tell or say: it is necessary to treat, then will pass or take place. I was treated by amitriptyline with Relanium. Only it is necessary to treat it is system. Not so, that to you is bad, has accepted a tablet, polegchalo, well and thanks God, and so up to a following attack. You esteem the instruction of any antidepressant, there it is written as it is system it or him to accept, only well it or him to combine with any Relanium, fenozepamom. Be not afraid to accept longly, yet will not feel, that illness or disease has absolutely departed. Also try to behave in arms or hand. Nobody wishes to be near to psihopatkoj and the hysteric woman (it as the woman to the woman).

Mark
02.09.2004, 11:11
Opinion of the nonprofessional: medicines only enable remote the decision of a problem. He/she is very strong enemy. Be basic in struggle against it or him. Hope for itself, people will not solve your problems: they can encourage, advise, distract. The good psychotherapist costs or stands much. There is a good way: reading knig-teachers. Napr.: on a subject of concrete psychology - Century Levi " Art to be itself "

For Mark and admirers Lariny
02.09.2004, 17:28
Certainly, it is possible to find one more way. To find to itself any shizu (to Larin or "teachers"), but it is better to be treated medikamentozno if wish to remain itself, and especially to not lose close people. ALL is normal!!! IT SIMPLY ILLNESS or DISEASE FROM WHICH DOCTORS HAVE already found the MEDICINE!!! SIMPLY DO NOT TIGHTEN or DELAY.

Mark
03.09.2004, 23:41
Me have not correctly understood (or I have badly stated an idea). 1. I simply suggest to learn or find out better myself, the private world. 2. I about 2 years stayed in depression, laid for 16 hours with anybody did not communicate, almost did not eat, nothing would be desirable - full appatija. 3. Has found greater or big support in books on concrete psychology, they have helped or assisted me to understand themselves, to like and cherish the private world, have issued the certain mentality. 4. You speak, " TO be ONESELF - accept medicines ". And I just suggest TO BECOME by itself. I do not think that ch-to k-ryj so depends on others and from that " that people " will tell or say, understands itself that occurs or happens to it or him.

The anonym
04.09.2004, 08:47
When I had a depression I not that that 16 hours could not lay. I in general could not sleep, could not sit, could not lay, could not eat, could not live!
One horror in soul or douche was!
Any other depression can at you was.

Ivan
05.09.2004, 18:01
JUlja, it is necessary to pick up for you a corresponding or meeting antidepressant. - visible, that the doctor has registered to you, does not approach or suit. I, for example, very much am am helped or assisted by antidepressants from group of inhibitors of selective capture of a serotonin. Try or taste, can to you will help or assist also. Operating or working veshestvo - gidohlorid fluoksetina. Commercial names of this medicine can be different.

Ivan
07.09.2004, 07:50
Hydrochloride fluoksetina. Do not listen larin.

child
07.09.2004, 15:33
JUlja, antidepressants are accepted only from purpose or appointment and the control of the doctor. Depression to treat it is necessary, medicines. Mark, at the next stress your depression will return to you in such hypertrophied kind - that previous will seem good fortune.