PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Alexey! (to which to live the Same problem would not be desirable). The most important - neko...

Lena
29.08.2004, 22:34
Alexey! (to which to live the Same problem would not be desirable). The most important - could not be understood. And so it would be desirable mutual understanding. If absolutely all is bad, write the answer, mail.

sergej and 12912
31.08.2004, 02:11
Lives sad a result to bring take your time and fleetingly heavenly tverd not zatron-that who is more sad vseh-with all the heart - I shall wish to store or keep life fire (p. s: and in general who has told or said that all is lost - not tsiklites dear please on unresolved problemah-courageously transfer or carry all nevzgody - and then only will be glad - and in general on easier speaking now I consider or count that - that to the inhabitant of a huge megacity - not burdened - healthy habits - very difficultly from for awful ekologii-to leave from patovyh situations the winner - but also not won hochetsja to believe - happen on prirode-more often go in short would like campaigns - the blessing everywhere will offer tourist industry of the most beautiful places much - those about which you did not guess at all - remember dear or expensive that more expensively your health of anything for you and cannot be is still parents on idea should be pawned in children.

Alexey
31.08.2004, 21:47
Dear Elena! Thanks you for comprehension. I all have got exhausted. At me news and very bad for me: I now talked to her and she to me has told or said, that will not walk with me any more t. To. I as she said for it or her big and her it is necessary to study, as she has told or said................ My heart is smashed... WHY she SO HAS acted or arrived???? In fact she spoke me earlier that all age are obedient to love, when she tried to take a walk with me (I then refused because neznal as myself a message with 13 years or summer). But as has taken a walk - has fallen in love up to the extremity or end of a life. She so is dared or laughs! And what eyes at it or her and the face!!! I probably shall not bear or shall not take out all it or this.... All is very bad.....

sergej and 12912
01.09.2004, 18:31
aleksej-have courage to recognize that in our society for 13 and years or summer respond and supervise - parents - try to talk to them but they for certain - to you most from height of greater experience will respond that to you and most I would follow podrasti nemnogo-here for example only far for twenty I start to understand - that such a life and as in her to live that not stradat-and you about naiterpelivejshy budte the man and do not do or make hasty conclusions - to children up to a pore and you concern - as though you me did not begin to assure - interestingly - love happens and not divided or undressed - she that should obey parents - and here you can - time in your situation the main instrument of a victory. And here that I have told or said to myself in a similar situation: to me the god ordered however zhdat-to urge on to force to not do or make from ditja-the bride.

Elena (not the author)
02.09.2004, 04:48
If you agree to not drive quite seriously (as " it is necessary for all life ") o-o-very long time (prepare as early as years 5) this girl in koechku, and as man, to bear for it the full responsibility before its or her parents - your chances are huge. But, most likely, on self-mm business you gets or starts Great Passion (as " what at it or her and the face ") - then is better than an eye and do not communicate or be not bound. When to me there were 14 years, I had an admirer of 22 years. Interest he to me has lost for a month, for how I have then learned or have then found out from the general or common friends, " and what to me with her delat-that? To kiss - and that crime, and on a bed or cot still longly does not shine ". In a word, if you simply breathe sensation, that you need to pass or take place for short term with her all levels - try vsyo-taki to switch attention to somebody or somebody else - at your age people do not jam almost so it should turn out. And if seryozno - that where it you vidali the girl of 13 years, which ITSELF, frankly, dreams... To study. It is all tricks of mum with the daddy which are afraid, that you learn it or her to jump on muzhiks (I for me too were afraid as without it or this!) there will be of you a knightly attitude or relation (in this situation you as the senior in pair or steam, bear for all the full responsibility, and she can support or maintain only you in process of forces) - and everything, most likely is formed

Alexey
02.09.2004, 11:58
Forget about koechku, I even did not think of it or this. I am ready to wait.

Olja
03.09.2004, 08:51
Yes, it obviously parents have interfered. But you do not despair. Patience, and more time patience. Well what female heart will not resist it or this. Sooner or later, she will estimate or appreciate, as you like it or her and protect!

Elena
03.09.2004, 22:13
Everything, about koechku has forgotten! Alexey, allow to present you a virtual bouquet of colors or flowers and on behalf of the wide public to wish the Big not Virtual good luck. All at you will be good, here believe to an old skilled or experienced galosh))). The main thing to remember, that brains - not a cap, them nabekren do not wear. And with you all by way of so is that cannot, that the office of heaven after a while has not estimated or appreciated it or this., poshukajte on neighbours - for example, girls from the next room and at all for lost love experience, and I with them on pair...))) success!

Alexey Elena (author)
05.09.2004, 09:11
I thank. And to you how much years?
P. S. Yesterday the little girl "has to put it mildly sent" me...

Elena (third time, as not the author))
06.09.2004, 18:52
We in a class had Maxim who liked Natashku. Natashke he bluboko was violet, she everywhere ran and told all, what Maxim ridiculous durachok and as it or he absolutely does not have chances to win its or her favour. To him was on all to spit, has passed or has taken place through a heap of humiliations with schoolmates, through the big loneliness in a youth, has promoted itself), pojavilist money... And he married on Natashke! Dozhdalsja-taki, while she perebesitsja... They live together years 7, the daughter of years 6 ti... Only here Natashka - former with Maxim it is dissatisfied and - former, meeting schoolmates, tells all the same fairy tales...

Alexey
07.09.2004, 14:46
Hm... And where the author???
Very interesting history, I shall consider!