PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advice or Council is very necessary. To me and the husband 24 years both students of the daughter are fast 2 years, zhi...

Katya
03.08.2004, 20:55
Advice or Council is very necessary. To me and the husband 24 years both students of the daughter are fast 2 years, we live at its or his parents on their full maintenance. The husband studies internally, leaves in 8 mornings up to 16 : 00 studies, and up to 20 : 30 earns additionally, I uchjus in absentia 1 course, make out the child in a garden to leave on prezhniju job. Its or his parents dress we feed and learn or teach at mine the income less and they practically do not help or assist us with the finance. It is very insulting, to me on an example wears in the summer nothing, I come to mum, and she shows the new things. I speak her, that the mother-in-law to me has bought or purchased a coat, and mum udivlenno interesutsja old in which I passed or took place 4 years. What to me to do or make? To spit upon all and to not take offence at parents in fact I shall soon work, belongings not the main thing, and parents not viirajut or all taki to talk to mum?

Lerchik
05.08.2004, 01:07
Understand, Katya, here you, probably, take a detached view on all this and are surprised: as it so, here like native mum, instead of helps or assists, and here the mother-in-law, like the another's person, and it is so much care. I advise you to not be loaded on this subject and with mum to not talk. Be pleased to that at you now two mums, and you for the mother-in-law is not simple nevestka, and a daughter.

Nika
05.08.2004, 23:19
About what to speak!? Mums you SHOULD me? Why everyone think, what to them should? You in marriage left that from parents to suck? At you the family... Allow parents to be, they all life cared of you, vyrostili!

Martini
08.08.2004, 19:19
CHto-something at us here today an exhibition of consumers. Yes why you, two adult people parents should feed and dress? Well parents of the husband and thanks God help or assist you. Means at them there is an opportunity and desire. And that up to your mum its or her this private affair to help or assist you or not and to take offence at it or her it is not necessary, she has grown up you and now has the full right to live happily.

Nika
09.08.2004, 12:34
Well and I in general consider or count, that excessive parent trusteeship, discourages and spoils it is more, than the blessings brings! The Family is family! Separate, from anybody not dependent cell! I here think, if mine studies will be, I shall help or assist, education it is important... But here their wives and husbands to contain... Forgive or excuse (

Lerchik
10.08.2004, 19:15
And I do not see the consumer in Katya. The person studies, going to to come to work, and the husband at it or her tries to earn additionally as far as possible. Certainly, now they depend on parents, but in fact it not for all life. Probably, parents therefore also help or assist them, that see, how their children try something to reach or achieve in this life, instead of easier or simply to mount upon it or him a neck.

Nika
14.08.2004, 01:51
Lerchik, consumer notka proskalzyvaet... Mum that has bought or purchased that to itself, Instead of her! And parents if want and can, can help or assist, only when people frame family, raschityvat it is necessary on the forces and even to not apply! And to thank that give!

Lerchik
17.08.2004, 00:57
And it seemed to me, that in this notke the insult sounds. And here whence at this insult roots grow, there can be to us Katya will tell. But business not in belongings surrenders to me, that.

Sergey
20.08.2004, 05:45
I always, to put it mildly, was surprised with the young families living with parents. I shall not ask about what you thought, marrying, and whether you thought in general. Urgently search for job and separate habitation, and your marriage or spoilage longly will not stretch that. Such examples - a pond prudi. Try to put itself on a place of your parents. You do not require any more their trusteeship, however live off and more the rights swing or pump. At me by 24 years already 6 years or summer experience of job was. And arrange the child in sadik the grandmother can also. In general, as they say, there would be a desire.

Martin
23.08.2004, 03:55
Yes to many families pogogajut parents as far as possible, and to us too. For example my daddy awfully likes to buy orders for my daughter, and me too when comes from business trip, but its or his this desire and he has an opportunity. But at me never in a head and an idea will not come that that to demand from the parents and to take offence at them. On the contrary, even despite of ours with the husband the poor or scanty income is tried to do or make good and necessary gifts for holidays, here for new year have presented them the TV for a summer residence though my father absolutely can buy or purchase it or him, but to parents so it was pleasant.

Nika
23.08.2004, 09:34
Yes I with Sergey agree ((24 years to people! I certainly try to understand, that children all life children, only... Looking in what! Lerchik, at parents all probably from for what that take offence, but not all on a neck sit with family, till 24 years.

Lerchik
25.08.2004, 03:01
Nika, personally I never lived and I shall not live with parents, I consider or count, that let it will be difficult, but all and on anybody we do not depend. The another matter, that at me that at the first, that at the second husband was separate habitation, even in it or this there were no problems. I can understand, when people wish to live independently, but yet have no opportunity. And here when people have an opportunity, but have got used to sit on shee-here it is really consumer approach. We with the husband have a schoolmate, which itself lived due to parents and the wife in the house has resulted or brought (children at them while is not present). Some years they lived on all gotovenkom and at all have not wished to leave, when its or his father has bought or purchased it or him an apartment and has made there repair. Voobshchem, their parents hardly vyperli as ustali from such life, it would be desirable in fact to be for itself, young in fact still parents at it or him. Here such people as my schoolmate, to me are really unpleasant.

nika-?NO??O
28.08.2004, 19:09
Well instead of would be at your husbands of apartments... You that would come running to demand from parents? Hardly. Would be interrupted as that and if parents would have an opportunity, they by all means would help or assist, not animals? We the truth have not helped or assisted, but there there was other hemorrhoids, now I even am glad, that they have saved the smart 4 room apartment, it and the truth the paternal house! I apartment, and the parent house, the center. At my ancestors, owing to bratiku, already 8 grandsons, and it not the extremity or end think, everyone will come in large numbers, just right an apartment! Well and ourselves have got out. And the family became stronger only. I do not know as they us so have brought up, but anybody does not have either a rage, or ideas on their duties. Even the younger sister whom in general last has remained with them has got away to work to America, behind independence! These qualities or in the childhood take root or are inoculated, or it in a blood.

Lana
31.08.2004, 23:11
Katya, anybody potrebitelstva in you I do not see. It is good, that at you such mother-in-law. On mother you are simply offended by its or her nonparticipation, but you any more will not alter it or her. I advise somewhat quicker to come to work and dokozat to mum, that can provide myself. And about young poor, well, that edes to tell or say, and can in 10 years they both mother and the mother-in-law will provide - on that we and people (and the more so native) to help or assist each other during the difficult moments. It seems to me, that I in such situation would help or assist the daughter, as the desire and to work and study in this family obviously is. Of what thought earlier - dak in fact so it is possible and up to 40 to hold on, to it or him;them not for 18 years, and in 40 I perhaps already and shall not advise to give birth or travail. And in fact to 40, as a rule, we reach or achieve career body height, etc. and t. Item

Lane
03.09.2004, 14:46
It means norm or rate for you to give birth or travail to children, to get or start family, not having neither agents, nor desires these agents to extract or obtain? Whether having asked parents they still want whom that to contain, whether can? To Me such views to not understand, but also to argue besspolezno. You not videte potrebitelstva what 24 years or summer woman, mum, takes offence having inflated hooters what have bought or purchased the order not to her, princess? If parents give with all the heart, it is necessary grateful to be, t. To. They should not, and simply help or assist, but also to not demand, take offence, on that that they also to be want, Nika.

Lana
05.09.2004, 08:58
To tell the truth, in the given situation I have not seen princess. And the husband works, and she on job is going to to leave, and she has not inflated a sponge, and about the insult has told. And I have not found an ingratitude in the report. Anybody, certainly, is not obliged to provide them, but here I, for example, too mother and if my daughter would appear in such situation I has helped or assisted. And it is never simple from good breeding I brag to less provided girlfriends of the purchases and furthermore she its or her daughter, what for to tease the person. I independently provide myself from 18 years. Both the mother-in-law, and mum I provide. But the the daughter if studied and worked would support or maintain. And whence we know, maybe, this year for them the most difficult. I do not believe, Nika, that you would not help or assist the children if understood, what is it a provisional measure and they put the efforts to change a situation in the best party or side. I had one year very serious when the child was born, the truth nobody helped or assisted me, yes I never at anybody from relatives of the help shall not ask, but I would like, that my daughter could on me operetsja a difficult minute also as well as I on it or her. Time to scatter and time to collect stones

ROLLING
07.09.2004, 10:50
Thanks for advice or councils. With mum I shall leave all as is. To live all will peerly have with the mother-in-law t. To they against that that we removed or took out zhilyo while the husband will not finish VUZ/4 h a room apartment and the son edinstvennyj/, and for job to search it is not necessary t. To she is I worked up to sorts or labors, and now in holiday on care of the child up to 3 h years. Simply at me such feeling, that mum has hung up me on a neck to another's people, and to me is insulting for itself and it is a shame with it or her. I for example shall always help or assist the daughter nezavisemo from its or her age, the marital status and kollichestva children and never I shall tell or say, that is tired from it or her and I wish to live for myself. I do not see sense in a life without the krovinki. And izviniti if my reasonings seem silly in due course a life will put all on the places.