PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind hour, the Doctor. I to you with such questions: My girlfriend not so long ago about...

29.08.2004, 15:36
Kind hour, the Doctor. I to you with such questions: My girlfriend not so long ago has paid attention that I can communicate only with those people who have serious problems in general or during the given concrete moment. The facts confirm its or her words: with the budujushchim the husband the life has reduced me during that moment when he was on the verge of survival rate. And I "have extended" it or him from a hole. All my girlfriends have appeared during the same moments of their life. Most unpleasant in it or this that, when at the person that's all right to me he as though... It is uninteresting, whether that. At me the perfect husband liking me. I do not know the person better it or him. But!!!!!!. Me pulls to the man weak and problem. My husband very much likes me, too even. I know, what is it - delirium what that. I wish to understand the reason. I search what for that of sensations? But my life is full and nasyshchenna...

Herring
29.08.2004, 21:53
It often meets. The doctor will name to you the medical reason with the latin name even) But in obshchem-to-can, if a life nasyshchena-that what for something to change? You in fact help or assist people, you did not reflect what can be for this purpose and have come to this world?) I sometimes dumaju-here in a monastery people leave to rescue or save us, laymen, praying for us. .nu, you know... And unless not the same self-sacrifice to live in the world and to rescue or save;salvage someone? Even is more material and oshchutimee, than in a monastery.) so chto-what for to you the reason)))) if you are not going to to eradicate consequence or investigation)))

Alexander of Item
31.08.2004, 12:10
Guest, you, probably, TSvetaevu like. And the Block or Trochlea. And also " a feast during a plague ". __, the monastery is enough often the REFUGE, instead of self-sacrifice, you not in a course:)).

Herring-a?N?a?nOO of Item
31.08.2004, 21:22
Here you, Alexander, in a course of everything, and a monastery including. You as K.Marx which citations were inserted vezde-and there where they to a place, and in the grant or manual for obstetrixes or obstetricses)))) In a monastery DO NOT LEAVE, and COME, as the refuge he is not necessary, there simply do not maintain.)

Alexander of Item
02.09.2004, 08:42
To leave in a monastery - a word-combination steady. To leave FROM the WORLD guilty. You, apparently, are far from these questions while. Though were earlier Woman Jagoj:-).

Herring
02.09.2004, 13:20
Alexander, you are not able to communicate at all, to you did not speak about it or this earlier? I can, Woman Jagoj and till now have remained. But it not your argument. You or speak something in essence, or cease pustobrehstvovat.

Alexander of Item
03.09.2004, 17:33
" You become angry? - means, you are wrong ". And we disconnect or switch-off witches from devil forces so - be protected:-).

05.09.2004, 09:17
Listen, here someone is interesting to me suddenly stalo-and with you uzhivatesja? You in fact blazhennenkij-blazhennenky, and well on water overtake a blood)

Alexander of Item
05.09.2004, 22:45
If at the person badly with humour, it seryoznyj a sign:).

Herring
06.09.2004, 00:47
Yes here at all with humour it becomes good, when there are such clowns as you. And at what here humour to my question? You otbrehivaetes if only to not be silent because to tell or say to you there is nothing)

Alexander of Item
06.09.2004, 17:12
I in such tones do not talk. It seems, knowingly you here with the muzhik confuse...

07.09.2004, 06:58
You it or this not probete-confuse me or do not confuse. You otbrehivaetes if only there was something skazano-and that eto-full mut-and to the child is obvious.