PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I married three and a half of a year. All this time was the happiest and schit...

Natalia
31.08.2004, 22:10
I married three and a half of a year. All this time was the happiest and considered or counted, that my husband - the best, what's happened in my life. Considered or counted until has learned or has found out about other woman (half a year back). I think, that I know the reasons of change: the husband very sociable, charming, close or attentive person, " the gallant gentleman " and so forth He is able to fascinate all - beginning or starting from saleswomen in shops up to my parents - more shortly, the categories of people most "proof" to charms. Women simply thaw after the first conversation with it or him. nesmotrja even that he always with love tells about me, about the children from first marriage (funny is too it is pleasant to women - " he the remarkable husband and the father "). Probably, for three years prielsja sex with the same person, wanted new impressions, the blessing is all opportunities - women, which " not against " and which around it is a lot of by virtue of specificity of job, the free schedule of job, personal a/m, free money.
Thus he values our attitudes or relations. With her there is during the working day, in target and in the evening he us. Even it is strange, that I have learned or have found out about this communication or connection. Whatever one may do, all secret sooner or later becomes obvious.
He never will leave from me because I quite suit it or him as the wife - quiet, liking, careful, well I concern to its or his children from first marriage (this summer strashaja the daughter has moved to live to us).
In its or his attitude or relation to me nothing has changed. He on former is gentle and careful. I know, that for it or him it simply petty intrigue, entertainment, "dilution" of home life to which he is in earnest very much.
But MY GOD, AS to me it is sick!!!!!
I cannot eat, I can not sleep, I can not laugh, when he jokes. It proceeds already half a year, I probably, shall soon go mad.
You, probably, will advise to talk to it or him seriously. I tried, when all have found out. But you understand, I have not found them in bed. I have learned or have found out about all on the some nesostykovkam, to clauses, attributes. And so, he it is simple " has gone to refusal ". I not I and I mare. He bluntly denied the obvious facts. We have simply deadlocked or called.
At me now the obsession "to catch" it or him. I understand, what is it idiocy, that all the same I can not leave from it or him - I like it or him, I never any more shall not meet such person as he, and in the material plan - to leave to me there is no place (an immemorial housing question).
In general, all in my life has gone head over heels though be hung up. Can, what will advise?

Lara
01.09.2004, 18:52
If were not going to from it or him to leave, there was no need to find out attitudes or relations. Silly to accuse and all to forgive or excuse. If you accuse, it is necessary to leave, and if you wish to remain, pretend, that you know nothing.

Vick
02.09.2004, 01:27
It agree with Laroj. A silly act. If all of you have learned or have found out and do not send away or have left - you have lost. Your marriage or spoilage will "live" now on its or his conditions.
You for yourselves have already made a choice, therefore once and for all close this subject. Otherwise you aggravate a situation and will provoke its or his leaving or care.

Catty
03.09.2004, 09:15
Natasha! I vse-taki would talk to the husband. Would tell or say, that all I know. Also would ask, why the husband has run on the left - than I do not arrange it or him. And further on a situation - but one would tell or say precisely: if you like it or her - leave to her for ever, I am not insolent or hold. And if you like me - leave this communication or connection, give is better together we shall think above what does not suffice our marriage or spoilage, and we shall correct it. Success!

Svetlana Granin
04.09.2004, 04:58
From your words clearly, that your husband is more senior than you and already was married. Means at it or him already there was a certain style of a life and behaviour which hardly udastsja to change. If wish and to live further with the husband, you should change the attitude or relation to an event a little. The first, tell or say to the husband that trust him and nadejates, that such to not repeat any more. The second, include or switch on in the life not only the husband and its or his children, but also the friends and the pleasant leisure. Any woman marrying dreams to spend all remained life not departing from the husband, but the life brings the corrective amendments. Therefore become independent in the interests and build partner attitudes or relations. Success!

The mouse
05.09.2004, 16:20
Natasha if you wish to remain with the husband it is not necessary to try "to catch" it or him. Well will catch, and what further?.. .vam from it or this only becomes worse, and the situation will even more become aggravated. Force your husband to see to it, doubt that you always will be with it or him: meet in the evening girlfriends, late come back and give him of attention if you it is valid to him of road less - will begin to worry, will give more to you of attention and so, you you look, and the passion zabudet-)) Here only where the guarantee, that new will not appear... More shortly... You "klinit" on this problem also it is necessary or to solve it or her, or to pretend, that it or her is not present.

The one who will help or assist.
07.09.2004, 06:58
As the man, I shall try or taste advice or council to the woman. Do not try to catch it or him. Only will be worse. Try to become again for it or him unique and unique. Also do not try to hold at all its or his tears, scandals, threats. We like you eyes and we like you to achieve. I think, with me will agree the majority of muzhiks.