PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Doctor and all have visited or attended conferences! Two are coming me very much seryozny...

Emotion
31.08.2004, 08:28
Dear Doctor and all have visited or attended conferences! Two are coming me very much seryoznye changes which can quite lead to a serious nervous attrition or a confluence of depression. Vo-the first, I for ever leave from the country in which has lived almost 20 years. I still here, but already represent, as the melancholy creeps. Dreams are seen corresponding or meeting, by me - in Russia, and the soul has remained here, in one of former republics to not leave - I can not, us, Russian here there was units, without a hint on any prospects, and that, there will be a new pilgrimage leaving, turns in Embassy in the spring and. t. d. At me here anybody is not present, except for the husband (about it or him I already wrote ). In Russia - ALL my family. Friends all have parted, have remained individual relatives, in our tongue soon here speak not will.. But in this country there has passed or there has taken place my youth, the student's years, the first love, a marriage, a birth of the child, the cheerful companies of friends On a new place to me all will have to begin all over again. I am good to eat relatives and the person indecently sociable, but I can not present myself in cold Rossijsoj to winter, without this blossoming spring, always the warm sun and mountains is silly, can be live past, but departure comes nearer also my heart burns a pain Vo-the second as at us with the husband anything good does not leave, I shall leave it or him here, I shall leave only with a daughter, all still I like it or him.., but it is time to close the comprehensive school, he to not change, unfortunately..

Hazhilina I.I.
03.09.2004, 13:01
Dear Emotion! Greater or big changes in a life really are coming you.... But any crisis, simultaneously and the beginning of changes. And as a result each similar coil in a life there is our personal body height. And any changes can to learn be used positively, to force them to work on improvement of own life. And more in all event the certain sense is incorporated. Probably this situation is given to you to find the personal happiness. You write, that your attitudes or relations with the husband have not gone right or do not leave. Vozmozhno-it is your chance to start to build attitudes or relations with other person. My girlfriend has appeared in a similar situation with you. She has missed the husband, there was one with the daughter. As a result she could change the life in the best party or side. Now she zumuzhem for amrikantsem. First to her it was very serious far from Native land. Sechas 3 years later, America became her the native house. Simply on all time is necessary...
I believe, that you will consult with sovimi nevzgodami and can on - new to adjust the life. I wish your of good luck!

Gogi
05.09.2004, 11:03
1. When you enter into cold water, in the beginning it is not so healthy. And then if to not stand, and to float that of anything. Normally.
2. In 5 years in Russia your republic it becomes simple a dream. If koneshno activly yourself you will lead, instead of bush in a corner to cry. Though all the same bush. I know)

Mark.
06.09.2004, 00:41
The doctor, by your words: marriage or spoilage with amerikantsem-an equivalent of female happiness, with the Russian specificity.

Hazhilina I.I.
07.09.2004, 00:13
Dear Mark! For each person the standard of personal happiness. Usually people search for it or him in other countries if cannot find in the . But for nekotoryh-it is an output or exit. Other people fine solve this problem on Native land or Rhodinum.