PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me such situation: at job (I the nurse) is available such vr...

Varinija
27.08.2004, 17:25
Hello! At me such situation: at job (I the nurse) is available such doctor (woman) which at heart the is rasping and sharp. Clings to any trifle and utters mentorskim, prikaznym, on the verge of with offensive, tone. I any more the girl, me 34 years and me unpleasantly such reference or manipulation. With her about it or this already spoke, all is useless... Tell or say, how the psychologist how it is better to react to its or her attacks INTERNALLY? It irritates me because I feel, that it is impossible to suppose such cavalier treatment with myself as with the schoolgirl, advantage does not allow to be silent but when I speak - it turns out even worse... This woman simply petty tyrant. During same time I, certainly can not be offended, turn a deaf ear to its or her word, etc., but unless the person having advantage, can dare to not feel anger, oskorblyonnost? In fact these feelings let to us know, that something not so, that it is necessary to something to change.. . In general it is interesting, what it is better to feel in similar situations if you have advantage and healthy vanity? Whether and mozhet-with advantage such situation to touch the person absolutely? And more: personally I never leave myself, I talk to her the equal, confident tone, and without sharpnesses (t. e. My boring does not take over me top). THANKS.

Iriska
31.08.2004, 16:58
On me so all of you do or make correctly... Simply she sincerely considers or counts, that she above you. She samoutverzhdaetsja thus, hardly it can be changed, especially if it arranges it or her. Do not despair, I think, if have heard its or her conversation with somebody from the heads for certain would be surprised.:)

The aunt
04.09.2004, 15:28
And here at me at job a situation similar, only I - a underside. I am younger than the nurse in 2, 5 times. She already the pensioner, and by virtue of the years and " light reason " the duty regulations carries out statuses carelessly, forgets half, rassejanaja, "soars" eternally where that. And in fact she bears the responsibility for a status of the patient too. The doctor does or makes purposes or appointments, the nurse carries out them. And at times how this or that purpose or appointment is executed depends a life of the patient. I too presume in extreme and extreme cases to lift a voice on it or her to result or bring the person in feelings and to force to work more responsibly or crucially. It is not connected with my dissoluteness or self-affirmation due to it or her. Simply the person does not understand, when tactfully and tenderly.

Varinija
06.09.2004, 16:13
Tenderly unessentially, the Aunt..., it is necessary uvazhitelno-strictly, but not inconsiderately. I advise to reconsider the attitude or relation to the given nurse. At you a strange hint, the Aunt, personally I super am responsible or crucial to patients, simply happens, that gde-that a drop of a solution not podtyorla, gde-that have borrowed or occupied in opinion of this vrachihi not in what it is necessary (instead of that, chto-to lick procedural, I calm or abirritate the patient, for example, too with it or him I am found or potter).
Iriska, thanks:)