PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear sirs! I have actually made a decision, but I want, that have helped or assisted uches...

Koljan
22.08.2004, 03:40
Dear sirs! I have actually made a decision, but I want, that have helped or assisted to consider all risk factors. I am married, I have the child. Madly I like other woman, which too married. I know, that she likes me. In a month I move to her in city to be with her series. Because there are no more forces to be far from liked. With the husband she is not dissolved yet, but I hope, that my arrival will accelerate this process. I have found there an apartment, there is an opportunity to begin or start there new business. Whether Legkomyslenen I?

Well here
23.08.2004, 00:31
No.

Olga
24.08.2004, 12:38
Try or Taste, if so it would be desirable - the life will show. Vsyoravno, everything, will not consider.

oshn
24.08.2004, 21:27
kratkost-the sister of talent.

liska
25.08.2004, 20:54
And she agrees to leave from the husband? You are enamoured, and it seems to you, that your object is enamoured also as you and is ready on everything, but more often it not so.

Fantazerka
25.08.2004, 23:30
No, you not legkomslenny

Huch
27.08.2004, 11:08
Do or Make, as your intuition prompts, in a life still more many liked)

Calibre
28.08.2004, 04:38
Muzhiks like me! Convenient philosophy: better one happy family, than 2 unfortunate. And not prideresh to what... And our child, the my dear former wife, are your problems, and that you old, and already arrange the life most likely cannot - too yours. (

-calibre
29.08.2004, 07:28
Calibre. I too the woman, but UNLESS THEY are not right? Who prevented to realize to that woman itself as the person? Laziness? Dullness? In our country it is not too complex or difficult to receive education. And at what here the child? Anything from itself not representing, the best output or exit for the woman samovyrazitsja-it to hide for someone's back and then to indulge... vaj, at us the child! Also it is desirable so on it or him to be hung up (or to sit down sorry) that money were constantly strewed and that in 75 years listened, as she perdin only because she to "him" has given birth, all the same from herself nothing representing. Forgive or excuse, but materinstvo-it should be happiness, instead of an occasion for blackmail. Or I am not right?...

-calibre
30.08.2004, 05:02
Calibre. I too the woman, but UNLESS THEY are not right? Who prevented to realize to that woman itself as the person? Laziness? Dullness? In our country it is not too complex or difficult to receive education. And at what here the child? Anything from itself not representing, the best output or exit for the woman samovyrazitsja-it to hide for someone's back and then to indulge... vaj, at us the child! Also it is desirable so on it or him to be hung up (or to sit down sorry) that money were constantly strewed and that in 75 years listened, as she is tasty perdit only because she to "him" has given birth, all the same from herself nothing representing. Forgive or excuse, but materinstvo-it should be happiness, instead of an occasion for blackmail. Or I am not right?...

I_am
30.08.2004, 22:02
Fantazerka, and che you have suddenly solved, what that woman did not realize or have realized itself, how the person?))) the author, on mine, nothing spoke about the wife. Can even on the contrary, the wife at it or him och even realized, here and runs from it or her...

The reader 2 fantazyorka
01.09.2004, 06:28
You still probably do not have children, time you so argue... Children very different happen. With one there can and be many problems if it or he easily gives study and they not often are ill or sick, and with whom that it is necessary to be constantly series and such children take away many forces and is usual all this care lays down on shoulders of mum and on itself with it or her does not remain time...

Daisy
02.09.2004, 11:02
kalibrus, only here from this idea get rid also pairs or steams similar - and you will begin to live as cheese in butter or oil. But without conscience.

Well here
02.09.2004, 13:11
It do not agree about conscience. Can just be and bessovestno-to excruciate everything, continuing type " status-kva "... To anybody not so necessary, and to children including... (((

Koljan
03.09.2004, 12:58
Thanks all for answers. In obshchem-that, from the child I do not refuse, therefore attacks I consider or count excessive. As to to throw the wife " on an old age of years ", it simply pathetics. We already another's people. Once again thanks for discussion of the given subject.

vita
04.09.2004, 20:04
Girls, you agree to live with the husband who regrets you because you old and are not so necessary to anybody?

lena
05.09.2004, 06:46
Probably wife too will win from divorce and if at it or her to remove or take off with a neck of the child that even will look younger but in vsei etoi histories the child children will suffer only feel unnecessary. Not budte the egoist pricking. Do not make the wrong choice. On light it is a lot of women. The first wife from the god. And as she looks or appears it your merit. istinyi the man is defined or determined by the attitude or relation to the woman. On vsei visibility your new love in a year or two is not becomes better vashei than the wife. Try to make of the wife queen. You will feel above on a head and nobody will suffer.

k
05.09.2004, 14:22
All this is certainly bad, to put it mildly!, but from it or this not umrajut! To live neljubja it is impossible, only it not should to come back! Though on that and a life, will be will see, that to what!

k
06.09.2004, 09:30
All this is certainly bad, to put it mildly!, but from it or this not umrajut! To live neljubja it is impossible, only it not should to come back! Though on that and a life, will be will see, that to what!

Fantazerka 2 I am
06.09.2004, 15:26
I voobshche-that developed an idea calibres. But nothing spoke about the wife of the author of a message. In fact he about it or her absolutely spoke nothing.