PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We with the husband live together 2.5 years, there is a child. Problem in that he mn...

Elena
16.08.2004, 19:24
We with the husband live together 2.5 years, there is a child.
Problem in that he to me does not tell about the job. More precisely at it or him 2 jobs, usual and firm with the friend. It is necessary to extend all time from it or him as at them business or affairs move ahead. Reaches a psychosis. On a question: " why you to me tell nothing ", he responds: " Even my mum does not know, than I am engaged, and you demand... ". "Excuse", - I speak, - " I your wife, and I have the full right to know ". And in general and here mum...
In general, help or assist. How razgovorit the husband? How to explain, what in family there should not be secrets?

olja
17.08.2004, 10:46
And what you particularly does not arrange, there is something, what you are guarded, confuses? Why you so on it or this tsiklites-especially, up to a psychosis. At you in fact the child malenkij-what for to frame intensity?

elena
20.08.2004, 08:27
1. neustraivaet that I in ignorance that my husband creates. It is normal on yours?
2. Up to a psychosis because, all should be extended. He responds to a question 1 word, I set to him one more, he again 1 word, etc. Why he cannot take and respond at once is high-grade?
3. That's it, what for he frames intensity? It will be insulting, when the child will ask, where the daddy works, and I that shall tell or say: " I do not know, the darling ". We in family so do not have dialogue (the husband all the day at job, comes, at once for a computer has a seat, and sits while to sleep will not lay down), the child only sees the daddy, but does not communicate with it or him (or most likely on the contrary, he does not communicate not only with me, but also with the child!). I do not want, that my child has grown same closed!

olja
21.08.2004, 18:42
No, certainly, it is not normal, but, can, there is something, that kak-that especially confuses you.. But it or he has a basic place raboty-there all ok? Can, you in family had such situation, that he completely provides all and he should get out kak-that. That it is possible to tell or say, not knowing all picture.. poberegite it is better the nerves and the child. It or him it is most of all a pity in this situation

The anonym
22.08.2004, 21:11
Your husband not dite unreasonable which should be supervised. And if you concern to its or his job as to doubtful "creativity", certainly, he will not want to communicate with you in this occasion. And intensity is framed not by the one who tersely responds, and the one who becomes hysterical in this occasion and by that draws to incident attention. And the child can be not spoken " I do not know, the darling " and to tell or say: " Ask on it or this the daddy, he to you will tell all. " What for as in slomanom phone to pass the information for the child. Try to respect with the husband.

Panja
23.08.2004, 10:35
According to or Agree, that such answers of the husband are not so pleasant, but many men are more closed, than women in the industrial questions and consider or count, that do or make business and that about it or this to fray or prattle. Probably, he is less emotional, than you, cannot tell something interesting about the job, does not wish to load, t. To. Know as happens: something you will tell, and then you will not get rid, zamuchajut inquiries, nadajut advice or councils, can it or this and is afraid. If you precisely know, that criminal he does not do or make anything, and not especially stick. Talk better on other subjects which and to him will be interesting for discussing.

Volodja
24.08.2004, 03:37
I had a similar situation: the girlfriend tried rasprosit me in what my job (I the system administrator) consists. Therefore, as it or her worried that I, in the whole days with her, and that day at job. And thus not clearly than I am engaged at job. And sometimes, when to her told, that problems with partners on business, she started me to learn or teach as with people to work, which she DOES NOT KNOW IN GENERAL. In general if does not speak, means: 1. Or is afraid neponjatok of you; 2. Or does not trust you the secrets of business. 3. Or is afraid of advice or councils unnecessary him by way of construction of business ties. What for to you the nobility about its or his job? He quite adult person and itself has the right rasporjazhatsja that WHERE, With WHOM And HOW TO WORK. He means simply taciturn person, there are such men.

The anonym
24.08.2004, 17:05
I am a programmer. Practically, as has started to work, knew: never vyyjdu in marriage for the programmer and for the colleague that the house to not discuss professional and working problems. It seems to me, no mentality will sustain it or this. The computer boom has then begun, all is universal or without exception considered or counted, that, the first, able to bring up children, the second, understand medicine and, v-the third, in programming. Then at acquaintance I began to hide the trade, spoke, that as the translator I work or the secretary (the knowledge of tongue and appearance allowed) because there is nothing more excruciatingly, than to talk to the layman on professional subjects.

ELENE
26.08.2004, 04:39
Wish to live easy - do not climb in business or affairs of the husband!!! NNIKOGDA!!! While itself will not ask... Go to work

Elena
27.08.2004, 13:38
To work I can not go, me still douchivatsja for now with the baby I sit.
I consider or count, that at the husband and wives should not be secrets from each other. Here, when your husband comes from job and you come from job, you that about weather talk? I, for example, first of all ask how are you doing, that new at job that the nobility as at it or him day has passed or has taken place in what he mood... And on these questions I should extend from it or him all. As and to extend on the bill of the second job, here still it is necessary more difficultly. Though there are also lumens, he really sometimes asks advice or council, but it is difficult to give something correctly if you do not know all short of business or affairs.
Simply it would not be desirable, that my kid was same zamunutym.

Albina
29.08.2004, 05:35
Elena, too seems to me, that in family there should be a trust, an openness. Here tell or say, if not to the wife to tell about affairs, to that then? Itself I do not understand. Here wrote, that do not suffer or bear laymans who climb to professionals so allow! She is the WIFE, or it any more is not considered the most close person? Elena, I very well understand you, and too I consider or count, that so should not be. Or your husband on the nature simply taciturn person and very closed person, or for a silly woman holds you, type, what she can understand, that in vain tongue molot? So et any more as respect smells. What to advise in given situatsii-I do not know, but it is firmly assured, that the husband and the wife " one satan " and when "unifications" are not present, it polusemja what that..

Elena
02.09.2004, 00:32
Albina, thanks for comprehension.
You are right, he and at heart the taciturn person, and in any degree considers or counts, that I shall not understand it or him. He happens and speaks: " that to explain, all the same you will not understand ". Well certainly, looking how to explain, if kakon - fragments of phrases, that, certainly it will be difficult to understand it.
Here only as to prove it to him I do not know. Already this way and that tried to explain, and he all the same does not vary: (

Albina
05.09.2004, 19:06
Elena, at me the husband tells to me about job, about the plans, no, certainly, not all thoroughly, on minutes, but the core speaks. And I sit with " a clever kind " I listen about the "know-how" of concrete:) Almost nechegoshenki I do not understand, but I understand precisely, that I appreciate that he to me tells. And still as that time he to me skazal-I Know, that that to you it is not clear. But here to that to tell, how not to you? Not with competitors really the business or affairs to discuss. And I listen, yes I praise it or him, both its or his mind or wit and abilities. And all are happy. On-it was uttered, ja-I understand, that in family there is an affinity and trust. Though, Elena, he too by the nature not balobol, but with me all taki talks. Though happens, I shall not be kept, what nibud advice or council I shall give, he responds, that advice or councils from laymans, really, it is not necessary:)