PDA

Просмотр полной версии : moja situacija-glupej ne bivaet. polgoda nazad razoshlasj s muzem. uhodja...

VARVARA
24.08.2004, 17:32
moja situacija-glupej ne bivaet. polgoda nazad razoshlasj s muzem. uhodja, postaralsja nasratj v dushu. polucilosj, polgoda muchalasj, revela, prozili 10 let, doch... no, vrode nachala othoditj. pojavilsja drug, kotorij pomog najti kvartiru, pomog perejehatj, pomogaet s remontom, prihodit v gosti, kontacit s docherju. bili druzjami. on ocenj horosij celovek, no v otlichaji ot muza, ocenj nesimpoticnij i na 15 let menja starse. daze neprijatnoj vnesnosti. no dusha... ja naverno daze sprovocirovala jego i na dnjah mi perespali. bez emocij... nikak. no mojo mnenije o nem ne izmenilosj. potom, kak prastitutka, priglasila k sebe domoj znakomogo i vsju noch bila s nim. staralsja, bil nezen. nikak... bez emocij. mne strashno, no kazetsja ja ponimaju, chto prosto stala iskatj muzu zamenu (net, ne muza), a muzchinu, luche jego. i net takogo. vsjo ne to. misli postojanno rjadom s muzem. naverno daze posle vsej grjazi ja jego ljublju. no on uze chuzoj, vernej, on ne moj. prosipatjsja ne hocetsja. vse sero snova. derzit zdesj lish doch. kak bitj? chto mne delatj??? pomogite... .cuvstvuju sebja po ushi v grjazi i hocu k nemu. i nenavizu jego!!!!!!!!!

24.08.2004, 22:53
And to reconsider attitudes or relations with the husband and to return to it or him;them to not turn out in any way? Because if he for you ostaetsja an ideal of the man then all the same everyone will be worse. taki its or his that you already know all, and with others all nanovo to begin it is necessary. And here there is at you a person which to you well to eat with two "but" it is 1 its or his appearance, 2 sex. And poverte these or it two factors all is enough in due course to eclipse good relations.

Ninel
26.08.2004, 06:58
I would not recommend to come back to the husband, but also replacement so quickly to search too I do not recommend!
You need to descend or go to the psychologist, that izbavitisja from this un idee-fixe. Therefore, get rid of this illness or disease is better, instead of try to find a substitute.

Klyopa
27.08.2004, 00:35
On mine it is necessary to search for something another. With this friend precisely nothing will leave (if only excruciatings), and the husband similar has already lost. Can stoi begin with a pure or clean leaf or sheet, with the new person or pobyt one and understand that you want? On the example: I leave from the person after 2, 5 years from a handsome man to small strashnenkomu but such native and schasliva.

Ninel Klepe.
28.08.2004, 10:18
Greetings.
You that too have left from a handsome man of the husband?
In general they are ambitious up to horror... .imho,

Klyopa
28.08.2004, 23:38
I leave, but he civil - weddings should be in August, and I do not go to the REGISTRY OFFICE. And in general I leave. He beautiful, even very much, high, greater or big blue eyes, strong, nakachenyj, but dry, all my girlfriends from it or him in delight, and new - small and hudenky, but with it or him to me is better. First the first too spoke I shall return, and now begs to return and is ready to forgive or excuse all. Proud but likes. Pleasantly but already late.

Hope
29.08.2004, 20:38
It is a pain of that you have thrown. And anywhere from it or her to not get to. This huge whimsical feeling of the little girl which lives in all us. And from it or this only one medicine. Time as it is not banal. Also try to not search for replacement to the husband. It only will aggravate a situation. It is necessary to be switched. It is serious. Very much. But try. Surrounding men should raise or increase your self-rating. But do not wait from them for much. All our problems from uncertainty in. Try it to solve. Success!

30.08.2004, 22:23
It agree with Hope. And still I consider or count, that perestradat it is necessary. To not forget, "to not hammer", and to understand where and what not so, and to draw conclusions.

The anonym
01.09.2004, 07:32
SPASIBO VSEM. LEGCE NE STALO, NO PODDERZKA PRIJATNA. BUDU DERZATJSJA. POPROBUJU.:-)

02.09.2004, 12:31
I think, you should forget the husband, yes, it not easily, probably is required and not 1 year. And your destiny will find you. Only it is necessary is in the Society more often and to not sit houses while it is serious.

The anonym
04.09.2004, 02:07
Babonki! The nature too is wise - or is beautiful, but blunt or sebjaljub, or ordinary-looking but kind and correct. As speaks people: and on * j to sit down and a small fish to eat - so does not happen!

Peach
05.09.2004, 05:35
And can find not simply new the man, and vljubit it or him in itself, get or start, and most to fall in love it would be quite good and so to sleep for the sake of experiment - anything interesting it will not turn out. With the husband that it on love began.