PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In continuation of a subject. At whom what biggest vital pleasure, well to...

Peach
30.08.2004, 01:39
In continuation of a subject. At whom what biggest vital pleasure, well who from what in a life kajf receives?

ksy
31.08.2004, 08:46
CHto-something to want and to carry out then...

Down
01.09.2004, 00:05
Bible true, but not absolutely;) Kajf - that the nearest to you the person was happy:)

Leka
01.09.2004, 21:54
Oh, well it is a lot of from what... From fast driving on a bicycle, skating, drivings on horses and the good machine or car, from driving on a snow-scooter with my husband with dlinnoj-a long hill when we go and together for pleasure loudly we shout... And the most important kajf - to come from job in the evening, to take a walk, wait while husband usjadetsja on a sofa and to get to it or him;them into warm and gentle paws, to nestle on its or his body, to listen to beat of native heart, to inhale its or his tasty or delicious smell and to doze before TV. Such pacification for me!.. And he during such moments even deeply to breathe is afraid, that me to not wake and I from it or him have not slipped... And in target kajf to wake up in the morning and to look at a muzzle of mine snuffling by series Zajki. Never thought, that such simple things - such kajf!

Igor
03.09.2004, 08:07
Sex!!! And not simply sex, namely employment or occupation by love with the liked person. Kajf to realize, that you dastavljaesh to her indescribable pleasure

lekhasan
03.09.2004, 18:56
Esteem a rating of pleasures from Andrey Knyshev.
(Search in a Yandex " Knyshev a rating of pleasures ")

Monika!
05.09.2004, 02:22
I take pleasure in driving on skutere in the summer, from a prize in the POCKER in a circle of one guys, from long lying in a warm bath with foam! Yes it is a lot of from what!