PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings! It would be desirable to read through your opinion: to me of 28 years, I nice, vesm...

Masha
26.08.2004, 04:20
Greetings! It would be desirable to read through your opinion: to me of 28 years, I nice, rather not bad paid job, man's collective, but kak-till now prince neither on white nor on any other horse has not ridden that. Here I think, can be it is time give birth or travail to the child? Wishing "to participate" suffices, but to count on that then 3 years someone will provide me would not be desirable. While I work, I can employ to him of nurses and governesses. Month 4 I can if necessary on work, but in any way it is more. Whether did or made so somebody? What from this it has turned out?

The guy
27.08.2004, 18:37
And you suggest "interested person" of the attitude or relation to issue officially.

Anja
29.08.2004, 10:13
Yes, I was precisely in the same situation. To me even as much years how much to you. I worked in embassy with very good salary, rented the apartment. Met with married the man, others were not, and I have wanted to give birth from it or him to the child. During job purposefully saved money for the child. But certainly it is not enough of it or this, that any time to sit at home. Therefore under the announcement in the newspaper has found unmarried the man, has created a situation, that the child ostensibly from it or him and now I wait for the child married for it or him. I expect to sit with its or his help with the child any time, and then certainly again to find highly paid job that from it or him to not depend because the man of it or this I do not like. But I about what do not regret.

The guy
30.08.2004, 06:38
Well here also believe after that to announcements.

C
31.08.2004, 10:13
Yes, women all taki rare swines, same is necessary that has thought up!

The anonym
01.09.2004, 16:47
And on this konfe women nestervy meet? Or all of them stinkers by default?

:-)
02.09.2004, 11:36
Dear Masha do not get or start the child from unloved the man, marry for liked and get or start the child only and not differently otherwise your life will be poisoned, and it will be opposite to you for the behaviour provided that your moral principles it allow you.

Huch
02.09.2004, 14:15
Well Anyutas you krutchenaja chuva, I hope you give birth or you travail not from the Negro or the Chinese and why and there is no if the husband an Indian.)

Somebody
04.09.2004, 05:08
And about rebenke-that though you think? To think only about sebe-it at least egoistichno. I shall give birth to the child, it or him I shall bring up, I will have someone relatives. It you so think. And what the child will think? At me only mum, and probably coming daddies, And WHERE the DADDY????? Which would be with me every day!!!
The FATHER is necessary to the child. And so it is too much divorces, and you still in advance doom the child on bezottsovshchinu...

Zjuka
04.09.2004, 14:44
If at you full wishing baby to make to leave it or him without ottsa-last business. Another vopros-will appear bad so it is possible and to expel as superfluous!